#FinishYourNovel [April | ONLY COWARDS WON'T JOIN]

Hey, @Nonfictionism, I had a question earlier but I don’t think you saw it.

Thanks. <3
And also, just to clarify, you are the account that I PM my word count to, correct?

I, Daniel Hur have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. If any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @Nonfictionism and @AestheticEnough are my witnesses.

I want to join. But who are the witness? Whom must we tag in the witness box?

You can tag anyone as your witness. But you must tag AestheticEnough. You can also put AestheticEnough as your witness.

Hm. You might be able to download it? Or use Pages (already on your computor if you have apple) or Word (same for microsoft).

J

I, Pearl, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @miramallows are my witnesses.

Oh!

I, Mira, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournoveland agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @laughingpearls are my witnesses.

I, Brittani , have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @jadedelegance are my witnesses.

Now to decide what book to do XD

I, Reyena, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. If any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @SVTSwrites are my witnesses.

Welcome to this parade! :joy: I’m glad you’ve joined us.

Awe thank you :slight_smile: I think I’ll want to my navy book for this challenge. :slight_smile:

Sounds good! Ill be an extra witness for you.

I, Anika have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, i agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @thisisRoy are my witnesses.

As I planned to finish my story by the end of April anyway, this is the perfect kick in the butt to actually go through with it!

I, Kim, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, i agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @LiannEnzo are my witnesses.

I hope I can get through this XD

Don’t doubt yourself! We got this :wink:

I’m can’t do April because I have a big project going that I don’t think counts and I need it finish it before I do anything else. But will you let me know if you do one after april? @Nonfictionism or @AestheticEnough

Ooh, I wanna join this. Lemme get some witnesses first. Wait, what do witnesses do?