#FinishYourNovel | May

Wait a second, is the deadline permanently changed to 11 PM or is that temporary?

1 Like

Permanently, why?

1 Like

Oh. I kept thinking it was 9 PM for a moment. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope, you’ve got an extra 2 hour 30

1 Like

One hour to go !

1 Like

Welp, I’ve got it done. Wow, I’m a bit impressed of myself just because of the word count.

1 Like

Just saw. Nice :sparkles:

1 Like

@Carol_Anne_with_an_e

you have to add yourself in alphabetical order, that’s why I missed you the other day

So sorry. I missed that. I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Hey, sorry, I’ve been out all day. I wrote 665 yesterday (day 3)

1 Like

Ah, okay. Sorry. So, to be clear, it’s 11 PM EST?
When is the deadline for 5th May? Like, how many hours do I have left atm?

1 Like

You have 5 minutes left for today and another 12 hours for May 5th

(And yes, the new deadline has been extended to an extra 2 hours)

1 Like

Don’t forgot about today! It’s due in 3 minutes

I’m at 569 so far today. Been out most of the day

1 Like

Log it in please (let me know if you need help)

I’m writing YA fantasy.

This is the blurb (I wanted to do the hiding thing other people did but can’t figure it out sorry):
Miss Grace Bennett is the last person one would expect to see in a war zone. She has never left the capital city of Mirran , has never been in a fight, and tries her hardest to avoid the attention of the city authorities that imprisoned her mother and who would do the same to her. Orphaned and isolated, seventeen year old Grace spends her days as a stagehand at one of the city’s many music halls, using skill and some unique talents to make a name for herself in the theatre district. But outside the city, war is raging, and Grace cannot escape its reach forever. After an unexpected encounter, she finds herself on the frontlines, and somehow, the fate of her country is in her hands, and she will have to draw on all of her gifts in order to save it, even those that she wishes she did not have, even those that she has spent years hiding.

1 Like

That sounds really cool

2 Likes

Oh, ty! Guess I’d better hurry.

1 Like

umm time’s up

Anyone still need time?