#FinishYourNovel | November

Thank you for the information! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I cant do it this month with being a nanny for my sisters kids. A predicted 120k novel is a bit too much for one month and 2 full time jobs- nano will already be rough :grimacing:

I wish everyone luck though! I’ll see you in December?

3 Likes

You will receive a link. Did you go through the handbook?

I, @hln_creates , have read through everything thoroughly and agree to the follow all the rules of #finishyournovel I agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules and disqualification if any requirements are broken.

@Nonfictionism

Hopefully this month I can actually finish! I only have a couple of chapters left!

1 Like

I did but I might’ve missed it. :slight_smile: I’m going to take another look now to read it thoroughly again. I’m determined to finish my novel this year!

2 Likes

Also, a heads up @Nonfictionism: the sprinting thread you linked in the handbook’s closed now. The new thread is here

2 Likes

Wait a second… all it says is “A link will be sent to the Pledge.” What is that supposed to mean? (I’m a newcomer so I have no idea how to do this stuff. :laughing: I apologize if I am aggravating anybody with all these questions)

1 Like

It’ll be PM’d to you on the main site. It’s a google form you’ve got to fill out every day. Don’t worry, it’s not complicated!

1 Like

@lst-my-shp-sil it’s also only five questions unless some get added this month so it only takes about a minute to fill it out.

1 Like

Ah, thank you for the reassurance + information!

1 Like

Please tag me too! I love sprints :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s not my thread, so you’ll have to hop over and ask OP

1 Like

Do tag me when the December one opens please :slight_smile:

However, I’m aiming for 120,000 word count and I’m done with about 20,000 now. So, it might take me at least three months to finish. Is that acceptable?

According to @rosemaryandrue:

1 Like

I will make sure to tag you! (I will probably be doing the December one as well.)

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem! It’s my pleasure to help. :smiley:

1 Like
PLEDGE

I, Meg, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to the follow all the rules of #finishyournovel. I agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules and disqualification if any requirements are broken.

@Nonfictionism

I’m too deep into the rabbit hole, now. I will get that sticker if it kills me.

2 Likes

Well, 2,000 words today for the chapter 1 rewrite of A Rider’s Fate. May edit and change a few more things but liking the flow and pacing a lot better. Hoping to begin the querying process sometime in January.

1 Like