Fiore Cover Shop | OPEN FOR REQUEST

BANNER1
Hello! This is my first thread and I want to make covers. I’m not really a pro but I do my best :relaxed:

COVER SAMPLES

STORY AD SAMPLES
4 5

Interested? Click HERE

LIST:
:hibiscus: LuliWrites = Ad :hibiscus:
:hibiscus: Carcoleghoast = Cover :hibiscus:
:hibiscus: LuliWrites = Ad :hibiscus:
:hibiscus: Redfeather714 = Cover :hibiscus:
:hibiscus: Colltefire = Cover :seedling:
:hibiscus: Carcoleghoast = Ad ::hibiscus:
:hibiscus: Be_Y0U_tiful = Cover :hibiscus:
:hibiscus: MiniMoxx = Cover :hibiscus:

1 Like

These look absolutely lovely!

STYLE: Detailed
TITLE: A Celestial Requiem
AUTHOR: Luli Xú
GENRE: Fantasy (w/ Chinese elements)
BOOK COVER:

Summary

Uploading: a celestial requiem.jpg…

SUMMARY: After a violent childhood outburst that ended up in scarring half of her bully’s face, Shen Mingxia was shunned by the humans of the Shangzihua village. Knowing nothing but distrust, hostility, and abuse, the 18-year-old teen struggles to become an herbalist to prove to them that she is far from a monster.

Mingxia tries to quietly live out her life in the shadows, but fate won’t allow her. The stakes are raised when resources are depleted and Crown Prince Liwei and Emperor Xun visit the impoverished village. The bond between Mingxia and Liwei is instantly recognizable, as they discover they are mates.

As she tries to come to terms with her Celestial dragon origins and new relationship with the Crown Prince, she is haunted by a prophecy about the Tarot she is expected to fulfill. She must overcome the demons of her past and successfully cultivate in order to prove to the Council she is worthy of being Wuzhen’s Empress.
FONT: fancy
PREFERENCE: Left and angled
COLOR SCHEME: Something that goes with the cover (so red, gold, yellow, etc.)
ANYTHING ELSE: This is a Chinese fantasy story based off of Chinese mythological elements :slight_smile:
PAYMENT: The Princess Thief
PASSWORD: Violets

Would you be able to do the sequels (2 total for now are posted) for this book too if I do an extra 5 chapters? I can submit one at a time to give others a chance to submit a request ^^

1 Like

Omg. I love that you will use Chinese characters. Totally Accepted :heart:
I will hopefully send it tomorrow. Please be patient with me

1 Like

Sure thing, I’m in no rush! I do want to say that I’m moving to a new place on Saturday so my comments might be a little sporadic throughout the day but it’ll get done :slight_smile:

it’s fine. And could you please send your cover again? it doesn’t seem to load

I might have hit submit before it loaded on my end. Here you go!

1 Like

Thanks. :heart:

1 Like

Hello, @LuliWrites. I know you requested a fancy font but it didn’t look that good. Do you have any font in mind? If you want to change something, just tell me. If none, I’ll send you the image after payment :relaxed:

(The original image is not blurry so don’t worry)

2 Likes

Oh no, this looks perfect!

I’ll start on payment. I might stop in the middle because I have a work meeting in 20 minutes or so, but will definitely finish before the end of the day :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT:
How many comments per chapter?

You can take your time and it depends on you

1 Like

Sounds good! I won’t count the prologue as a chapter since it looks pretty short :slight_smile:

Oh and about this. Would you still request for another one?

1 Like

Yes, I was waiting to see if others would apply first. I shared the thread with some friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw thanks so much for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just fill-up the form again

1 Like

I don’t think I need a new cover yet, but I will definitely keep you in mind for the future because these look amazing!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Wait no just kidding I’m back, this is too good to pass up

1 Like

please go ahead and fill up :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I will have to fill in this form later when I have more details

Sure. Take your time