FL | Custom image threads | closed for catch up

Hi, I’m coxkora
and I am making custom threads.

All threads will be mobile optimized as much as possible. I do a mix of pure image threads and
image-code threads. No pure code threads.

WHAT EACH ONE IS:
image-code: consists of a BG, all content is coded in. This thread is one such, so I can change content when ever needed.
pure image: all content comes as an image, or several. links, if any, will come at the end of the image thread. ideal for a simple and fixed thread.

⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃
    f ᴏ ʀ ᴍ

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ:
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ:
ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ:
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ:
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ:

               EXAMPLES

click

click
more examples at
CODE COLLECTION

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴfᴏ

~ delivery time will depend on the complexity of thread
~ non-requester: don’t steal codes/ alter my design
~ requester: if you edit your image-code thread to include more text, you have to check with the mobile app if everything appears fine.

Q

@Vexful | completed |
@scmimi | completed |
@shewroteinblack | completed |
@HeartlessVibes1 | completed |
@jessie-bear | completed |
@weirdpurplepanda | accepted |

RESERVED

ʙ ᴜ ᴍ ᴘ

ʙ ᴜ ᴍ ᴘ

⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃
f ᴏ ʀ ᴍ

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: PLAYLISTS
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ: Black and silver
ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: I’m not quite sure what the difference is? I’d like for certain links to hyperlink to my chapters so idk if that’s possible or which one that is?
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: INFO: https://pastebin.com/raw/gC0XVtuS FORM: https://pastebin.com/raw/gWajYb9R
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/29/18/12/291812f7313c18582eca5fd8856f703f.jpg Maybe just this picture at the top and some fancy and elegant writing for the title? Like ploop

f ᴏ ʀ ᴍ

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: Sonata Graphic
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ: Gold, light Pink
ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: idk what types there are. But, I want the link to be clickable, and is editable, and I’m not sure if you do GIF thread, but it’ll be cool if you do.
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ:
Sonata Graphic

Welcome to Sonata Graphic! I’m Mi and I will be offering you beautiful covers, because who doesn’t judge a book by its cover?

Rules:

1. I will only be making dark, fantasy, manipulated covers. I do not do light minimalistic cover.
  2. Please be patient. I do have a life outside wattpad.
  3. payment must be completed before delivery and after i accepted your request.
  4. you must be detailed with your form otherwise i will not accept.
  5. i have the right to decline or accept your request.
  6. you must claim the graphic, or tell me if you do not like it. i won’t take it personal.
  7. I do not do redo.

Payment:
A permanent follow (@scmimi).
https://www.wattpad.com/user/scmimi

Permanent follow means you follow me permanantly regardless if you like or dislike the result cover.

A credit.
(i will be checking.)

Examples:

Form:
Title:
Author:
Subtitle:
Genre:
Description:
Colour Scheme:
Pictures/inspo (must provide):
Specific Idea (be detailed):
Other requests?
Payment must be completed once I accept your cover/before I deliver your cover.

Queue (in order):

Thank you for requesting!

ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ:
I want to cherry blossoms theme.
If you do do GIF
Picture.

ᴀ ᴄ ᴄ ᴇ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
thanks for requesting
A image code thread consists of a BG and the text is incorporated through coding. A pure image thread has the text content incorporated into the picture itself. Hyperlinks would come separate at the end. I'll figure out which works best for your thread. :D

Also, is this going to be one post thread or several posts? And do you need any headers/coding/pictures for anything else like: bump/accepted/declined

ᴀ ᴄ ᴄ ᴇ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
thanks for requesting
A image code thread consists of a BG and the text is incorporated through coding. A pure image thread has the text content incorporated into the picture itself. Hyperlinks would come separate at the end. I'll figure out which works best for your thread. :D

Would you like the gif you provided to be used or can I look for others? And yes, I can make it a gif thread!
Also, is this going to be one post thread or several posts? And do you need any headers/coding/pictures for anything else like: bump/accepted/declined

One post please! :slight_smile: and accepted and declined would be great!

Thank you for accepting. It would be great if you could use the GIF but I also don’t mind you using any similar ones. All in one post and accepted/declined would be amazing!

@Vexful @scmimi awesome. noted.

Question. Do you want the content of the form to be displayed or a form button - to be linked to the pastebin link?

A form button pleaseeee!

Got it!

Could I request?

Yes, you can. The thread is open for requests :smiley:

⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃
f ᴏ ʀ ᴍ

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: Kingdom Hearts
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ: Bblack/White/Blue/Green
ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: Image code Thread
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: Welcome to my permanent solo thread inspired by the video game Kingdom Hearts. Here I will be offering you a plethora of graphics. All I ask is that you follow the rules and be respectful. Cos’ if you disrespect me, I will delete your graphic in a heartbeat. Try me. Other than that, I’m a very nice, respectful specimen.

Rules:
No Thread Hopping
Be RESPECTFUL
Have concrete ideas
Story MUST be posted. (Unless you need a cover to post it)
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ: N/A I can find some.
Can I have three links: One for the form, the other for my examples, and one for payment. Do you need the links?

ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
your thread design is ready
Please go to Code Collection to check your thread design and get back to me on this thread if you have corrections. I'll give you the code once you confirm the design.

The thread is mobile responsive. Except for the text in the boxes. They are of proper size but do not fit in the boxes. You can check that out. It does not majorly affect the design. So check that out and get back to me. Hope you like it!

Not really necessary. You could edit it into the code yourself too. I’ll leave it like this: <a href="">image/text</a> If you want me to add it also, I can do that.

The pictures, if you have any specific character in mind, then please provide the character name/images.