FL | Custom image threads | closed

A collage picture link would be amazing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
your thread design is ready
Please go to Code Collection to check your thread design and get back to me on this thread if you have corrections. I'll give you the code once you confirm the design.

The thread is mobile responsive. You can edit the contents to your liking. If you want different images for the examples, let me know. Your username under payment will link to your wattpad profile. You can edit the queue to your liking. a problem might arise if you change it to numbers because it gets confused with markdown, so if you want numbers, let me know.

Hope you like it!

1 Like

I love it! Should I PM you for the code?

It’s be updated in the Code Collection thread. There will be CODE written at the end of each image. Click on the triangle and you will get the code.

2 Likes

I love it so much, just as how I wanted it! I don’t have any corrections, it’s perfect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Code Collection thread is now updated with the code. Click on ‘CODE’ to see it. I have also provided the image links, you can replace them with your own links. to be on a safer side in the future if mine don’t work

2 Likes

Do you want a dark theme or light theme?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Light, please

Got it! I went image searching today and got some cool ideas.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you again :black_heart:

Heya, would you be able to create a banner that says “Delivery” that matches the other ones? Take your time, it just completly blanked when I was requesting, sorry! :slight_smile:

Not a hassle. It’s fairly simple to make. I’ve added it to the rest of the code at code collection. And I’ve altered the other header codes to include black background matching to the delivery.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: Desire then the subtitle is ‘tell me what it is you’ then put the title if that makes sense
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ: red/black/white
ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: maybe image-code? But whatever you feel like doing. maybe include the accepted/denied things too? Or if not that maybe the code to place the forms in? It’s alright if you don’t feel like doing them cause it be like that sometimes.
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: Hello and welcome to Desire my permanent graphics thread inspired by the wonderful tv show Lucifer. I’ll be making all types of graphics such as, covers, banners, blends, picspams, icons, manips, and fake ig socials.
Rules:

1. No thread hopping.
  2. Be patient I have work and school your graphic will be done. Don’t pester me until it’s been 3 days.
  3. Have solid ideas!
  4. Tell me if you’re using the graphic or not.
  5. Include the password.
  6. Payment must be done before receiving graphic.
  7. Story must be posted no exceptions unless you need a cover to post it.
  8. Always Credit.

examples: https://imgur.com/gallery/TYwc3MV
forms: https://pastebin.com/raw/EkcDAKsp

payment:
for covers/blends/banners it’s credit, a permanent follow on my wattpad account @heartlessvibes and a 3+ lined comment on one of my stories which will be told upon acceptance.
picspams/icons/ig socials and manips it’s just credit and a permanent follow on my wattpad account.
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ: hopefully these can work

anything with tom ellis as lucifer morningstar will do

Do you want all your content to be in one post or multiple posts? Like the info and examples in one and the forms in another?

Also do you need the examples to be a link? if you do, then what do you want the placeholder to be? An image? or your graphic? if so which ones

And I don’t understand what you mean by the form thing

:hibiscus:ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: The Sistine Chapel Ceiling Book Club

:hibiscus:ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ: Gold, pastel pink, white, maybe a bit of shimmer if possible

:hibiscus:ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏf ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: I’m not sure what these are lol. But I’d love it have links for the membership application form, the book submission form. and a few hyperlinks for things like the ‘questions’ and stuff.

– Also i’m not sure if this is the same thing but if there could be a grid/table thing for the “Book list” that I can edit as well as one for a ‘‘current members list’’ that I can edit whenever a new member joins.

:hibiscus:ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ:

Dear Potential Members {{{If you could write this in almost a handwritten/ calligraphic way - example= this Something almost like a signature.}}}}

Welcome to The Sistine Chapel Ceiling Book Club! My name is Jessica ( feel free to call me Jess/ Jessie/ Jay/ Daddy - whichever floats your boat ) I’m thrilled to be leading this discussion.

Personally, I prefer to read books — fiction or non-fiction — with well developed characters and creative plots and tons of banter . The only thing cooler than reading a book with well written characters and banter is being able to talk about that book with people who find it just as worthy of conversation.

I hope that our discussions here are compelling, enlightening, challenging, engaging and rewarding, and I’m looking forward to getting this club going.

Love Jessica _{{{If you could write this in the same calligraphy/ signature font you use for the "Dear potential members’ as like a signature, please.}}}}_

So how does it all work?

• Each month or week (depending on how long the books are), I’ll post here with the name of the book we’ll be reading and the date we’ll be discussing it, as well as ancillary links to information about the book [Description/ summary ] and its author [Link to their Wattpad Profile in case you want to check out more of their works]

• Read the book, make and keep notes of what you like and don’t like etc, in addition here is a link to some prompts and questions to stimulate chatter.

• Come back here on the posted date and leave a comment with your thoughts. Don’t worry, I’ll be in the comments, too, and will be encouraging discussion, not just one-off remarks.

Want to join?

1. Fill out the membership application form to become a member and join the book club :
    https://pastebin.com/raw/ivuwZvD4

2. If you’re interested in submitting a book, fill out the book submission form as well.
    https://pastebin.com/raw/Qe1nwSTG

Rules

1. All genres are accepted for book submission (LGBT+ included )

2. This is a safe space, and everyone is welcome here. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. You DO NOT have to follow me or any other member to be apart of this book club HOWEVER If you like their vibe or enjoyed their books, go for it!!

4. Try to have fun and go into each book with an open mind and an open heart. Try to expand your reading genres and explore. Try to engage in the discussions.

5. You can submit more than one book!!

ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ɪf ᴀɴʏ: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/a2/d8/d1a2d8d8f9950c67fcf79b874f63d0b4.jpg

Okay so all of the content comes in one post right? the book list and member list included?
I’m figuring out how to put the grid along with a background, so if possible I can include in the same design. Otherwise that alone would be plain.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m giving you complete artistic freedom on that - whatever way is easiest for you or the best way in your opinion.

I’m not fussy. I mean I loved all your other stuff so I trust you on this since you know more than me.

1 Like

ᴀ ᴄ ᴄ ᴇ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
thanks for requesting

Thanks for that! Looking forward to do it. Just know that it might take a while because the one I’m working on now would take a while and there’s also one more person who requested before you. If they don’t reply by the time I finish my current one, then I’ll start on yours.

1 Like

Yes have the forms in another post and for the examples it can be any graphics you choose from the folder I linked it doesn’t matter and by the form thing I meant like when people have the form in a thread thing for people to fill out?

Idk if I’m explaining it right but it matches the thread it’s like a accepted denied thing but with forms like cover banner and stuff I’m so bad at explaining lmaooo I’m sorry