Flexible Book Club (open)

writing
feedback

I’d love to join! I can’t find the application information on your profile though. Am I just missing it?

@Richa_resa and @KibbersWrites The applications are found in the book on the profile. Here’s the link to the book:

https://www.wattpad.com/578997145-flexible-book-exchange-open-welcome.

You’ll have to read a few of the info chapters just so you know what you’re signing up for before you get the the application. But it’s in a chapter called ‘new applications’ so it should be easy enough to find once you’ve found the book :slight_smile:

Sorry, I really don’t know. We’re just regular users who run and participate in the club. You could try asking the ambassadors or someone who works for wattpad.

Hi can i join?

Hi, yes we still have 3 spots left for December. If you click the link I posted a few spots up then you’ll be able to get to the book which is where the sign up and rules chapters are :slight_smile:

Just Some Questions About Wattpad

I applied! Thank you for creating this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have 8 spots open for January for anyone interested :smiley: See the first post for the link to our book. We accept applications anytime as long as we have spots available.

Can i join?

Absolutely, all applications are submitted through the book on our profile, so if you have a read through the first few chapters (there’s a quiz to fill in in ‘how it works’ and applications are in the ‘new applications’ chapter). The link is in the first post :slightly_smiling_face:

We have quite a few spots open in February at the exchange. See the 1st post for a link and more info. Looking forward to seeing you there :smiley:

unlisted #40
closed #41

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

• PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
    Community Ambassador