Flirty Fun

Some of most fun you can have in a relationship is via flirting!

Share some flirty excerpts from your fictional couples’ relationships.

As always - compliment something about the person above you and maybe suggest something they can do to improve.

Who wants to start?

Background info: This couple already developed a friendship-turned-relationship prior to this and have slept together, but this is technically their first date due to the way they met and events that happened between then and now (no, not insta-love lol). Also, you might not understand some of the thoughts the female MC has out of context.

To his surprise, I caught his hand with mine and tossed it off of me.

He pulled away from me and cocked his head to the side, his brows furrowed as he searched my eyes for what was wrong. He looked so serious, so concerned. His worried expression elicited a giggle from me.

“Not on the first date.” I took a step back from him, crossing my arms in front of my chest and narrowing my eyes in mock annoyance.

“You’re kidding me…”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” I questioned, watching a subtle smirk slide across his face. My own lips mirrored his, but not for the same reason. I smiled because I could say no to him. I smiled because I had a choice.

I grabbed my dress off of the towel rack and stepped into it, stretching it over my hips. Then I looked over my shoulder at him expectantly, grinning sweetly at his frustration.

Without a word, Tommy took a step closer to me and gripped the tiny zipper in his fingers. Before I felt the zipper travel it’s way upwards, I felt a path of delicate kisses up my spine.

Zip. Kiss. Zip. Kiss. And then when he finally reached the top of my dress, he planted one more sensual kiss just below my ear and I tried so hard to hold in the soft moan that slipped out.

I turned around in his arms, my hands flat on his chest, feeling the muscle beneath the white button-up shirt he was wearing. My hands slid up to his neck and wrapped around the back of his head, gently pulling him closer to me. His lips hovered above mine, a breath away, but he wouldn’t let me close the distance.

“Not on the first date.” He growled into my ear.

Ha! Very cute!

I think this type of teasing and frustration is always fun and sexy.

The only part to edit is the last line’s formatting

“Not on the first date,” he growled into my ear.

The way you have it might almost be confused where people think she says it and he growled in response.

This is from a story that is set in 1994, in a video store. It’s written journal style in a marble composition book. This is part of the chapter called “Whip Appeal” (a Babyface song) and there’s a little romance brewing between these two teen characters. MC’s name is Melissa and Jason calls her “Missy” to annoy her ~~~

Jason was right by the front door of the store when I got into work today.

I wasn’t sure, but it almost looked like he was waiting for me.

I mean, I know of course he was waiting for me to show up for my shift, but there was just something about his reaction when I came in.

He had one of the dust rags in his back pocket and when I walked in he pulled it out of and started to frantically wipe down the nearest shelves.

Meanwhile, dusting is usually one of the first things he makes me do.

He never does it.

Then he looked at me from over his shoulder. “Hey! You’re not limping. I guess that means your second lesson went better than your first?”

I smiled and went toward the counter to put down my stuff. “Yeah it was much easier. Well, other than having to dance with the eighth dwarf, Gropey.”

Jason stopped cleaning and came over with a frown. “What?”

“Nothing.” I laughed. “Just a sixth grader with a case of wandering hands.”

He nodded but his frown didn’t dissipate (totally off topic, but that was the SAT word of the day that the Princeton Review book had for me today).

Then Jason said, “Ballsy kid! When I was his age I never would’ve had the nerve to try that with a pretty girl my own age, let alone with one in High School.”

I thought his comment had some rude implications.

So I asked, “Would you have tried it with the ugly ones?”

Jason groaned. “Aww c’mon Missy you aren’t going to give me grief after I just gave you a compliment.”

That’s when it dawned on me that I was so busy thinking about what Jason would have tried with some other (imaginary) girls, that I didn’t realize the other nicer implications of his words.

“Thanks.” I blushed.

He smiled. “You’re welcome.”

Then I added, “But I do want to go on the record as saying that if you used backwards compliments like that, it’s no wonder why you had no game in Middle School.”

He laughed. “I’ll have you know that I did happen to develop some serious game by High School.” He clicked his heels together. “I was like a matador, leading the ladies around the ring in a merry dance.” He held the dust rag like it was the red cape, which he proceeded to swirl about him.

“I bet.” I rolled my eyes at him as I came around with my own dust cloth. “So now you are saying you dated cows in High School?”

He growled. “Why do you always have to read something into nothing?!”

Then he snapped his rag at my legs as if to emphasize his words. I yelped and hopped backwards. Jason chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I twirled my hand towel into a tight coil. “Oh it’s on!” Then I whipped it out at him.

It caught his thigh and he sucked in a sharp breath.

“So you want to play now do you? I’ll have you know that I went to sleepaway camp from the ages of ten to fifteen. I can cause welts with a towel snap,” he warned before he lunged forward.

I bolted around the nearest set of shelves, giggling like a lunatic. Jason was right behind me, his rag poised to strike.

We weaved in and out of the aisles, towels cracking back and forth, but never quite hitting our marks.

Neither one of us seemed to be getting the upper hand, until I had a brilliant idea.

“Oh, Oh, Oh!” I cried out and hunched down to grab my calf like I had another Charlie horse, silently praying my acting was good enough to pull it off.

Jason was kneeling beside me in the next moment. “Are you okay Meilssa?”

His towel was unprotected on the floor, so I snatched it up. “Ah ha! I’ve got you now!”

I waved the rag in my left hand over my head like a flag and whipped the one in my right toward his thighs.

He fell to the carpet, moaning and cupping himself. “Ohhhhh. Owwwww. I think I’m gonna barf!”

Horrified, I understood that he dropped like a rock, because I had hit his stones. “Jason, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you there! I wasn’t aiming for that, I swear!”

I leaned over him and twisted the cloth in my hands. “What can I do?”

His voice was low, strangled with pain. “Come a little closer.”

So I did. “How can I help? What do you need?”

He whispered, “I need… I need… these rags!”

The in one swift motion, Jason had grabbed them from my hands. He pulled the cloths taut between his two hands and looped them over my head and behind my back. I was trapped within his arms, my arms at my sides.

“You’re not the only one that can play dirty.” He smirked.

We were both breathing hard. Jason’s hair had fallen into his eyes a little bit. I wanted to push it back, but I couldn’t move my arms.

The moment was absolutely begging for a kiss. If this had been a movie we would have - Jason would have let go of my arms enough for me to push his hair back. Then he would have leaned in and captured my mouth in the best, most perfect kiss.

But this is my life, not a movie.

And Jason is technically my boss.

So he let go of my arms and we both stood up.

Then we stood there in silence, looking at each other.

Finally the bells on the door chimed.

Tara walked in. “Hey guys! What’s going on?”

Jason pushed his hair back from his own eyes. “Nothing much.” He walked back to behind the counter, cool as a cucumber.

My stomach churned. Why DID I always have to read something into nothing?

Tara looked at my flushed face. Her eyes asked, “What just went on between you two? Did he kiss you?”

Since we’re best friends we can read each other without talking like this a lot of the times.

I shook my head and looked at the floor.

D’awww! That made me smile so much as I read it! I love reading cute, friendly flirtation that seems realistic. One thing that I especially appreciated was the repetition of the “making something out of nothing” because it subtly shows the influence he has on her. The only teeny-tiny thing I would maybe change is when Tara comes in. Taking her eye’s questions out of dialogue might make it flow better. Like, “I could see in her eyes that she was wondering what the heck just happened between us and if he had kissed me” or “Her eyes were asking what just went on” or something might be a little easier to read. But honestly, I loved that scene! Definitely gonna check out your book if it’s on here!

Score!

This is less of a passionate, obvious flirtation, but I personally think it’s cute.

“Hala, if you’re not going to move, I’m going to move you.” Brynjolf’s smile conveyed a gentle mischief, and he shifted closer to where I sat with the oars.

“Oh really? Is that the best threat you can come up with?” I laughed.

As quick as lightning, he grabbed my ankles and pulled forward, causing me to slide off the bench. He scrambled over me in hopes of claiming the seat, but I whipped an arm out around his waist and shoved him back toward the center of the boat. My favorite smile broke out on his face, and he grabbed my hand to pull me with him as he fell backwards. He tried to crawl toward the bench again, but I flopped onto his back to try to weigh him down.

“No no no no no no no! Stop! I’m not done rowing yet!” I gasped loudly between bellyaching laughs, the first I had shared with Bryn in over a year.

My lungs begged for air as his fingers tickled my sides, but the sensation was oddly refreshing. It felt good to laugh, even when living a nightmare. Brynjolf was real, a piece of the home I feared I’d never see again. Taiko’s whining drowned under the sound of our breathless giggles and attempts to climb over each other to the bench.

My arms were tired after hours of rowing, and awareness of that fact flashed in Bryn’s eyes. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned them to the bottom of the boat, then casually sat down on my stomach. My laughter was so strong that it made no more sound, and I relaxed my muscles to try and catch my breath. The fight was over. Bryn would have sat on me forever if I didn’t let him take over the rowing; I would have done the same to him.

“My turn!” he chuckled victoriously before releasing my hands and pulling himself up on the bench.

“I’m not done fighting yet,” I said in a series of airy giggles, not moving from my position laying down on the bottom of the boat. The vessel was rocking back and forth after our wrestling, and the line of lightning flowers swayed in my vision.

“What’s the score?” Bryn asked, raising an eyebrow and rubbing his chin with one hand. “I’ve won eighty-seven, actually eighty-eight now, and you’ve won eighty-three?”

“That’s completely wrong! We agreed that we wouldn’t count any matches before age five, remember?”

“I don’t remember anything of the sort! Oh, and I’m injured, so this one counts for two.”

“You two are so juvenile. We’re in the middle of a serious mission,” Taiko grumbled loudly, interrupting our banter. I turned my head to see him glowering at us from his corner of the boat.

Brynjolf and I shared an amused look, and he winked at me before he started to row, sending my heart into a frenzy. The necklace I wore seemed to gain weight with each second that I looked over every part of him. The messy hair, the short beard, the familiar birthmark on his cheek… Everything that made him perfect to me, but that was promised to someone else.

Not sure how flirty this one is.

There was a long silence between them. Even the hallways were becoming quieter. Ada wasn’t sure whether or not to bring it up, but couldn’t think of a reason not to. “We hung out last night.”

Tom nodded. “I know. I was there.”

Ada couldn’t hold back the wide grin that was taking over her face as she elbowed him. “Yes. Yes you were.”

“And you were there,” he continued playfully, seeming unaffected by her gesture.

“Yes. Yes I was.”

Tom looked over at her, his smile not quite as big as her own but still more than enough to show his amusement. “So, we were both there.”

Ada shrugged, doing her best to contain the laughter building inside of her. “Appears so.”

Ada ran her free hand through her hair. “That’s one way to put it.” She watched as his smile tamed. “How you doing?”

“I’m…” he sang in a slow, melodic tone as he rubbed the back of his neck, “adjusting, I guess? I have faith that it’ll work itself out. I mean, the whole point of an investigation is to see if the rumor is valid, and it isn’t. I don’t know. This whole thing is just so damn surreal.”

Tom went and sat on the stone bench next to the garden. “I’m just pissed that people would believe I’d do something like this.”

Ada sat next to him, wiping the dirt away from her knees. “I think people just want something to gossip about. I don’t think they really believe it. I mean, come on. You and me?”

“What do you mean?” He looked genuinely confused.

A blush took over Ada’s face. “Please don’t make me say it.”

Tom clasped his hands together and leaned against his legs. “I think I’m going to have to.”

She expected him to smile to show his amusement, but there was no smile. Only genuine confusion.

“Um…” Ada tucked her hair nervously behind her ear before dusting off more dirt on her shirt, twisting it around her finger. “So yeah, I’m gonna get this mint inside.”

Ada raised herself about an inch before Tom lowered her back down by her shoulders. He forced her body to turn and face him.

“I guess I just don’t find it very believable,” she said quickly before she could lose the courage.

“Cause I’m older? What?”

She gaped at him. “Seriously?” By the dumbfounded look on his face, he was serious. “No, because you’re damn gorgeous.” Her explanation was meant to come out very differently and Ada covered her mouth in a lost attempt to take it back.

The smile of amusement she expected from him before arrived belatedly and Ada turned a shade of red that she didn’t think was possible for the human skin to turn. “I didn’t mean that.”

“Yeah, you did,” Tom said with the biggest smile imaginable.

There was really no way out of this, Ada realized. She’d just called Tom, her teacher and mentor of the last four years, attractive… to his face. As there was no way around what she’d said, Ada tried a different route. “At least I assume you were in your younger years. It’s a little harder to tell now, what with all the grays and the ear hair and the age lines.”

“You think I’m pretty,” he said with that unwavering smile.

Ada shook her head, having no clever retort this time. If the man had any mirror at all at any point in his life, he knew he was a higher number on the sexy scale.

“Ada!” Her mother yelled from the open kitchen window. “Bring that mint in here, will you?”

“Oh, thank god.”

She heard his chuckle as she fled the scene of the crime.

“I changed my mind, by the way.”

Tom’s eyes narrowed on her and his eyebrows furrowed. “About me getting a dog? That was quick.”

“About kissing you.” It wasn’t that she didn’t want to, but it didn’t take a genius to realize that it shouldn’t happen. Only bad things could come of it. “I don’t wanna anymore.”

Whatever degree of feelings Ada had for Tom were better left undiscovered.

Tom only scoffed at that. “Too fucking bad.”

Her eyes shot over at him. “What do you mean ‘too fucking bad’?” Ada asked with a slight shake of the head and a bewildered expression.

“Just that; too fucking bad. You’re not getting out of it.” He seemed so sure of his words. The way he spoke them so light heartedly yet with conviction, Tom appeared to be completely unfazed.

She wasn’t certain how to argue with that sort of logic, or lack thereof. “So come graduation, you’re just going to kiss me?”

A cheeky grin took over Tom’s face as he nodded.

“Whether I want you to or not?”

“Oh, you’ll want me to. I plan on being very charming that day.”

Ada gave him a slow nod, wondering if Tom had legit lost it. It wasn’t that he couldn’t be charming, he was being charming as hell right now.

#3 is part of a list he had her make of exciting things to do that summer. #3 was to have one incredible kiss, which she later asked him to give her and he agreed.

“Stop talking,” Ada said simply, shaking her head before turning toward Tom, who appeared to be the embarrased one this time. “Please just try your best to keep your cool until graduation.”

“I’ll try,” Tom relented; sort of. “Just not very hard.”

Ada made eye contact with Tom, determined to make her point very clear to him. “If you want to be number three, I suggest putting in at least a little bit of effort.” She patted his leg, which seemed to only bring out other emotions in her rather than the one she was trying to get across in that moment.

“Number three on your sex list?” Britt asked. “Who’s number two?”

Ada became acutely aware that her hand was still on his leg and dangerously close to his thigh. With his eye contact remaining firmly on hers, he was plenty aware of it too. Finally his gaze dropped to where her hand lay only for a moment before looking around the room. Ada’s eyes followed his. Drunkered’s head was still on the table, her face in the opposite direction of their table. Creeper was on the other side of the room, not in hearing distance or at an angle that allowed him to see the gesture, though he was clearly curious about what was happening at their table.

Finally his eyes returned to her and hers to him and his hand left the table to lay over hers on his leg. Tom leaned closer to her, causing that shiver up her spine to return for round two. “You may not like it, Ada, but I’m still your teacher. And as your teacher, it’s my job to keep you safe when you’re in that building. I may not be great at my job these days, but that aspect of it I plan on taking very seriously for the next two weeks.” His tone became hushed with his next words, meant for only her, “Even if that means losing my spot as your number three. But you and I both know that you won’t be turning me down when that time comes.”

“You told your dad you wouldn’t date me. If you’re an asshole for lying to him, does that mean you’re planning on it?”

“Depends if he asks me and never refers to himself in third person again.”

Tom chuckled and allowed several quiet moments to pass before speaking. “So, you wanna go out on a date after you graduate?”

The words caused butterflies to flutter around in her stomach, but she tried her best to keep her cool with a simple shrug of her shoulders. “I’ll think about it.”

“You do that.”

Ada laughed and made a move to lay her head on his shoulder, but quickly corrected herself when she remembered how easily it was for them to be seen. “So what would we do on this date?” she asked curiously.

“Depends how much sexual tension’s been built up by then.”

It was her turn to playfully nudge him. “I meant where were you planning on taking me?”

“Oh, that,” he said with an exaggerated ‘ah ha!’ moment. “I figured we’d start against the wall, then end up on the couch before eventually making our way to my bedroom.”

“That sounds classy.”

“What can I say, I’m a classy kind of guy.”

I have an excerpt, but it involves a vampire feeding on a human

I’m not sure if that counts

Hmm. I’ll go find something.

Edit: I don’t remember where what is what. Maybe next time.

Girl, me either. LOL

Cute :slight_smile:

Not sure if this one is considered flirtatious…but here goes…sample from both POV’s

Nyssa

“Going somewhere?”

Hands on the door handle, Nyssa stiffened at the sound of the soft husky words. Deep and sexy it made the fine hairs at the back of her neck stand on end. Schooling her features into a polite mask, she turned. Wow. Nyssa stared. Nothing could’ve prepared her for the vision a few feet away. Her pulse sky rocketed. Every nerve cell came alive and screamed two words. Hot Damn.

The bluest eyes edged by the longest eyelashes she’d ever seen on a man, held her gaze. Arched by dark eyebrows, a strong jawline heightened by a deep cleft to his chin, and a straight nose completed the perfection of his face. His slightly long chestnut brown hair danced playful along the collar of his shirt and apart from a wayward lock that fell across a strong brow, was neatly styled. Dropping her gaze to his open lounge shirt, she licked her lips without thought. A bronze chest, ripped, and flawlessly chiseled, ignited a spark she had no clue to its origin. It seemed to scatter from just about every corner of her body. She counted each ridge of his sexy six packs. God. The man put the word beauty to shame. An unusual twinge between her thighs tripped her up and she almost stumbled from the effort not to clench her thighs.

“Is my hostess skipping out on me?”

His hostess? The soft words pulled her gaze to his lips curved in a deep dimpled smile. If Nyssa didn’t know better, she’d concede she just wet herself. Only, it had nothing to do with number one. Jeez, the man aroused her with just a stare. Lord alone knew what allure lay in those sexy arms.

“I- I’m…” What did she say? His brow rose, oh, so seductively. Remember what Serena said. No involvement, well, no emotional one. “I needed to make a call,” she finally found her voice. He grinned and moved closer. The urge to step back from the heat he radiated usurped her senses.

“I’ll forgive you, if you change your mind.”

The words ‘I want you’ hung in the air, sexually provocative as lust itself. Her body burned with the sudden closeness, to say nothing of his delicious scent. It wafted up her nostrils and surrounded her in its magnetic pull. “Yes.” Simply nothing else she could say.

Tyler
Tyler observed the beautiful woman at his door. Her intense gaze told him she was clearly out of her element. The flick of her succulent pink tongue as it darted out to lick her lips, mesmerized him. Her nervousness a blatant indicator she hadn’t done this before. Admittedly, her beauty stunned him senseless. Olive complexion amplified by shiny thick and long black hair. Perfectly arched brows framed her almond shaped hazel eyes. A soft brown, so light they were almost green. The ankle length red dress curved flawlessly from the deep cleavage of her pert breasts over luscious hips to fall in a thigh high slit and dragged his gaze to shapely legs enhanced by the high heeled red sandals.

An abrupt jolt of arousal rocked his body. His ■■■■ hardened. “I’ve changed my mind though.”

“About.”

“I’m not attending the party.”

Her head tilted to one side, she seemed unsure as to the next move. “O-Okay, shall I leave?”

“Leave?” He shook his head. “Why would you want to leave?”

“Umm, you just said you changed your mind about the party.”

“Party, yes. You, no. I thought we’d have our own little party.” He took another step closer. “If it’s okay with you?” He raised a brow. His body burned with a deadly heat he couldn’t explain. Damn, he wanted her.

She seemed to contemplate his suggestion. Her long fingers ending in perfectly manicured red nails twisted a lock of hair distractedly. She definitely hadn’t done this before. He wondered why she was doing it. With her beauty, it couldn’t be because she didn’t have dates. The only other simple explanation was money. A shame, if it indeed were money. From what he saw, she’d make someone a beautiful wife or girlfriend.

“Okay,” she said at last.

Unable to stop himself, Tyler leaned forward and kissed her. One so soft, he wasn’t sure if he’d actually touched her.

Sweet

If there’s flirting and they get romantic (and the human isn’t just food) then sure it counts

The thread isn’t going anywhere - you can always come back round when you “remember where what is what” :blush:

Backstory: these are two people that are in a long term relationship, and the guy has just come back after being away for a few months due to work.

“Y’know, I think we should get a dog,” Ian said from her lap. They were at the park, under a huge tree. Victoria was leaning against the rough bark, her legs stretched out with Ian’s head resting on her thighs, a throw covering her cold shins. They’d finished their meal ten minutes ago. She was playing with his hair as she slowly drank her Go-Gurt. The weather outside was beautiful; crisp and warm, with ridiculously clear skies.

Victoria shook her head as the slurped some more Go-Gurt. “No way, no dogs.”

“Why not?” he asked, opening his eyes. He squinted a little from the rays that peeked through the branches and leaves. “Oh God, don’t tell me you don’t like dogs!”

“I like dogs fine enough. They just … die.”

“Everything dies,” Ian muttered morbidly.

She shook her head. “No they like, randomly die, and way too fast.” She didn’t elaborate, but Ian felt his heart tug a little.

“Okay fine, no dogs. But what about a cat?”

“Same thing.”

“Iguana.”

“Ew.”

“Rude. Okay, let’s do a snake.”

She jerked her knee up to jostle his head and he laughed, even if it hurt his head a little. “I’m going to kick you out of the apartment,” she grumbled cynically.

“Fine, fine. No reptiles. But, you never said no pigs.”

“Oh, interesting. I do like bacon!”

“We won’t eat it. It’s our pet!”

Victoria raised her eyebrows. “You do realize they’re only cute when they’re young.”

Ian paused for a moment and pursed his lips. “Didn’t realize that. Okay, we’re back to the drawing board, cause I’m out of pet suggestions.” He closed his eyes again and then a second later opened just one. “Unless you want to make a baby.”

This time she flicked his nose. “Not even funny.”

“Your humor has really turned for the worst in my absence.” Ian shook his head. “We’re gon’na have to fix that.”

“Or your jokes are weak.”

Ian gasped and stuck his finger up her nose. “You take that back!”

“You’re actually a child,” she growled, spilling the last of her yogurt onto his cheeks. She then bent down and licked it off.

“Oo, so you want some sexy time right now, huh?” he wiggled his brow and then awkwardly put his hand behind her head and kissed her. She smiled.

I’m glad you liked it. The book is on here - you can tell which one it is on my profile cause the cover has vhs tapes in the background art.

Very natural and sweet :slight_smile:

In my story, the MCs aren’t committed yet, but I love putting in these flirtatious moments in there.

“Well, someone like you could seduce any dimwit wandering the streets and trick them to go with you. Why me? Haven’t you met a thousand lost guys before?” I was in fact genuinely curious above incredulous and skeptical.

“Hm.” The sly smirk reappeared on her complexion. “Sure, I’ve met loads of idiots. But a blond one with a pretty face and a Cadillac? Never.” I didn’t budge an inch when the surprisingly smooth skin of her palm slid up my neck and cupped my slightly mangled cheek. Though it burned up at the contact, I refused to wince. The change of tension in the brittle atmosphere was a bit too much for me to handle. She knew too well how to bewitch a dumb young ma—

Click.

‘What the hell…?’ I wondered, and then looking down, lost all words that had been hanging on my tongue. The gunpoint of a silver revolver was greeting my dumbfounded self directly under my chin.

“The safety’s off, boy,” the girl threatened. The way she used a very light tone, like she was telling me the stove was on or there was a mailman at the door, knocked the air out of me even though no physical harm was made. She was a dangerous person. Reliable? I had serious doubts.

“What are you up to?” I gulped, moving not a bit as to refrain from triggering the girl to change her mind and blow my brain out.

“Come with me and head to Elysia, escape this shitty part of the world, get a new identity, and live a new life. Or.” She tilted her head, scrutinizing every inch of my strained face. “Though that would be a pity, die now.”

Oof now that I look back at this it’s not so flirty, more menacing lmao but this is basically a representation of their relationship in the beginning.

“And stop calling me ‘darling’. I have a name.” He grumbled, gently washing away the blood stuck on his skin with a cloth.

“Which one? Jackass? Bastard? Or was it Pretty Boy?” I laughed as I toed off my worn black high heels and plopped down beside the man struggling to treat his own injuries.

“Go to hell, Jessica .” Erik spat.

“Oh, I’m already in hell, darling ,” I whispered.

“You’re really one to not listen to anyone, aren’t you.” He sighed.

An excerpt from the second chapter :slight_smile: