Fluent English Speakers Needed // BTS Characters

Hey^^

I’m from Germany. I translated one of my stories and I’d love if somenone who’s really good in English could check my story for grammatical mistakes.

Warning: homosexual and mature content!

Here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/227106249-he-calls-me-daddy-yoonmin-feat-jungkook-english

You don’t have to vote for the story if you think it’s not worth it. Please just check the grammar?

Jay^^

1 Like

the very best option to you would be to download garmmerly, you add it in your google chrome and it will automatically allow you to correct your grammer mistakes once you write or run your text through it.

1 Like

Ah thank you! I didn’t know something like that exists. I will try! Then I don’t need anyone to check my story^^

1 Like

yes, that app will help you instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, if u r still looking for an editor, i’m just one msg away!

1 Like

Hey! I’m a native English speaker but my family is German so I speak intermediate German as well. In the future, if you’re in need of someone to help you with phrasing and translation, reach out :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be so kind of you if you could check my story for mistakes. I tried with an app but it doesn’t really work for me :frowning:

Thank you so much <3

Hello there, are you still looking for someone to check out your story? I’m fluent and have a BA in English :smiley: