Foible’s Fables - Bookstore

I enter the now famous bookstore, looking for Ma, and Annabelle, who both like to come here often.

It’s much bigger than it looks, and I almost get lost in the the maze-like display of the store. I see a few people here, but not the ones I’m looking for.

Not giving up, I grab a book that looks good, and settle down on a comfy chair in a strategical position, ready to camp here all day until Ma or Annabelle come up.

I open the book, dive my nose in, but keep looking at every new comer that enters the room, ready to talk to Annabelle or Ma.

7cad069884544504671775b953dd2bd6

My dumb butt realizes after a while that I don’t know what they look like, so I grab a piece of cardboard, a pen, and improvise a makeshift sign that says “50% off if your name is Ma or Annabelle

I settle it in my field of view, hoping that one of the girls will go “Oh! Cool!” when they see my fake promotion… insert evil laugh here

[Please appreciate the time and effort that went into making this. Thanks.]

A Collection of Books on the Wall

Owl of Next Year
Wolves and Wives
Lyrics of Early Mid-Century Poetry
Nelton’s Rules of Engagement
Body of Lies
Infinitas
Cooking for the Young Touched
Great Expectations
Meeting In My Past: A Novel
Early Childhood Changes

16 Likes

Interesting :smiley:

Wow

In such short time

@neotokyo

OMIGOD I DID IT GUYZ

14 Likes

@Ma_Zhue Any books you would recommend to read?

1 Like

There’s a bookstore :o :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oooooo so prettyyyyyy

1 Like

gets wallet Time to waste the wages XD
Good for you!

1 Like

Love the bookstore, Darla :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Library looks so cozy and preety😻

2 Likes

A book store?!

Well, I’ve found my happy place in this game.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: same… Books are my everything

2 Likes

Wow. It looks so nice :heart_eyes: so many books :heart_eyes: I love books :heart_eyes:

Yaaaaaaaay :grin:

1 Like

Since I’m not sure what they look like, maybe I should make a sign that says “50% off on your books if your name is Ma or Annabelle”, so that they say something when they come by?

4 Likes

Just wait is my suggestion. I dont think that will help XD offering them 50% off

1 Like

A bookstore? Yay!! Finally! starts looking through the shelves

1 Like

Too late x’)

I swear, if one of them drops by saying “Oh! Cool!” I’ll scream and throw my non-existant wig to the other side of the room…

Add ‘Az’ to that list and you’re good to go :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

May as well try - who knows :woman_shrugging: