Forum for Friendly Writers

discussion

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I’m literally squealing with excitement haha thank you so so much!!!

I keep my chapters around 1.5k words so I can push them out in about 2 hours and then some light editing so I usually update once or twice a day

Mines consist 1.3k words mostly. But I take time in thinking on what should I write. And in the middle I edit it a 20 Times at least lol

Hello! I’m a new writer on wattpad writing a teen fiction romance. It’s nice to meet everyone!

Nice to meet you too! Hope you’re experiences on the site are going well. Teen fiction is very popular here, I believe, so with luck you should find plenty of help and readers. :relaxed:

Nice to meet you too!

Thank you!

It’s nice to meet you as well! Thanks for starting this forum! :kissing_heart:

Of course!

How are you today?

I’m great how are you?

Wonderful. I’m feeling motivated too so I think I’ll start writing a new chapter tonight!

Good luck! I’m sure it’s going to be amazing!

Thanks!

Oh man oh man I just posted the last chapter of my story Ferly and lemme tell you it was rough. I can’t believe it’s already over

Congrats! What a huge achievement! :blush:

I think I’m friendly.

Yes definitely grateful to have a job too!

Can I ask how you start with editing? I’ve got my first draft here in WP but I’m not sure if I should take it down to edit or start the whole thing again and keep the old one up. I know I need a major rewrite and massive changes - more than just rewriting chapters or bits and pieces! Any advice is most welcome! Thank you!

Hi,

I’ve moved your thread to #story-services:writing-groups, since it would be better fit there. #share-your-story:story-requests is for requesting stories to read, not for chatter.

Thanks for understanding,

:makaylasophia: Makayla - Community Ambassador :makaylasophia: