FREE Book Covers + Profile Graphics (backgrounds, propics, et cetera!)

graphics
covers
design

SERVICE OFFERED!

Hi! I really enjoy graphic design, and I often make book covers for friends on another writing site. I’ll also make custom graphics, such as profile pictures or banners; you’ll have to provide me with the dimensions for these.

RULES

• If I make a cover, I’ll make multiple versions, and you can choose which one to use - or, if you like some aspects of one version and some aspects of another, tell me which (“I like the font on version 1 and the layout of version 8, but the background from version 4”) and I’ll make a final version for you.
  • The password is “yeet”, but put it somewhere interesting in your form rather than just chucking it in the “anything else?” section; we’re writers. Be creative.
  • I’ll have 4 spots open in the queue. If you put in a form when the queue is full, submit a form without the password, or otherwise put in a form that I can’t do until you change something, I will add you to the waitlist.
  • This is totally free. However, if you’ve got the time, I’d appreciate people checking out my profile!
  • I do not put images of real people on covers.
  • I’m happy to edit your graphics a few times to get them just right!

FORMS

Cover
Title:
Author name:
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book):
Genre/s:
What I MUST include, if anything:
What you’d like included (optional):
Dimensions (optional; if unspecified, I’ll assume Wattpad size):
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional):
Anything else:

Custom graphics
Purpose (eg “profile picture”, “Wattpad background”):
Dimensions:
Mood/feel/genre:
Text, if any:
What I MUST include, if any:
What you’d like included:
Maximum number of versions I can make:
Anything else:

Here are some examples of past covers I’ve made (the links go to Imgur):
Winter’s Bite and The Key to Salvus Island, two in a series
Hunter
Everest Falling
Miss Mallory’s Home for Gifted Children (yes, I immediately thought of Miss Peregrine too)
Lupain no Yume
Rose Point Chateau
Fate’s Cruel Hand
Sidekick (this one’s mine! I’m posting it slowly on Wattpad :P)

QUEUE

1. Frozen Shadows - @Werewolves9090
  2. The Hidden - @Tophongbe
  3. A Royal Marriage - @rigantor
  4. Custom graphics - @Pain250

WAITLIST
Rantings of a High Schooler @travellingfangirl04 - waitlisted bc no password.

Completed for this shop:
To Know Him and When Eternity Calls for @\MyHopeisinYouLord
28 Rides With You, both covers and chapter banners, for @\XxPG_WritesxX
Happily Ever After, for @\yyoumakemestrong
The Girl In The Book Club, for @\xxstarryeyedreaderxx
The Asylum, for @\Pain250
Liar, Liar, for @RavensOfOld
Wattpad Background (custom graphics) for @xangientx

That’s everything! I’m really excited to get to work.

I’m never entirely sure how to fill these out or if I’m doing them correctly. I have two if that’s ok?
Cover
Title: To Know Him
Author name: LilyBeth Gallette
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): The life of Christ through the eyes of a child (overview, I don’t have a blurb)
Genre/s: Spiritual
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional): Not sure what this means, but since I’ve asked for two, I suppose it would make most sense to make just a few options for each so I don’t take up too much of your time
Anything else:

Cover
Title: Numb: When Eternity Calls
Author name: LilyBeth Gallette
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): Dealing with the sudden, untimely death of a loved one, trying to move on. Revisiting memories. (overview, I don’t have a blurb)
Genre/s: Non-Fiction, mixed with a touch of fiction, if that makes any sense
What you’d like included (optional):Crushed flower/dead flower (single, or bouquet style)
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional):
Anything else: No cemeteries, no gravestones, no skulls, or general darkness. Nothing gory.
Thanks bunches!

1 Like

The first I requested is most important as the next is fresh loss and I’m struggling to write it.

1 Like

@MyHopeisinYouLord
Here’s To Know Him! It’s hardly my best work, and maybe I’ll redo this when it’s not 1.30 AM.

1 Like

LOL, I never knew 1:30 AM existed! Ill check back if you do, for sure! Just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the second one, by the way, maybe with different fonts so they aren’t the same :wink:

1 Like

Cover
Title: 28 Rides With You
Author name: XxPG_WritesxX
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): Seventeen year old perfectionist , Lauren Hayes, didn’t expect that riding a city bus smelling of dead fish and onions would have such a turn of events on her life. With her private school responsibilities and the constant bickering between her and your everyday jerk, she feels way in over her head. Love can be found everywhere, but NOT on a bus! Right?..
Brought to you by { XxPG_WritesxX }, this is ~28 Rides With You~|Based on a True Story|
Genre/s: Romance, Teen Fiction
****Dimensions (optional; if unspecified, I’ll assume Wattpad size): I do not kno the dimensions, but I would like you to make a banner if you could :wink:
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional): Go crazy! :smiley:
Anything else:

Custom graphics
Purpose (eg “profile picture”, “Wattpad background”): Banner for the chapters
Dimensions:
Mood/feel/genre: Romance, love
Text, if any:
What I MUST include, if any:
What you’d like included: Maybe the title, authors name, and Based on a True Story? I’m not really sure, but I trust your opinion on what will look good
Maximum number of versions I can make: Go crazy! ;D
Anything else: PM me if you have any further questions. I also have the first three chapters up (just as a preview) so feel free to read that if you think it would help.

Here’s a version of the second one with a different title font. I’ll get started on your other cover now!

1 Like

Here’s When Eternity Calls. I hope one or some of these work.

1 Like

Cover
Title: Happily Ever After
Author name: yyoumakemestrong
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): Louis Tomlinson is a bestselling author of romance novels. He writes about love simply because he longs for it. He dreams of finding the ‘perfect woman’ and falling in love with her.
One problem.
He has writer’s block. He can’t write the next book in his series.
His friends suggest he take a break and go on holiday to a secluded place. There, he meets a boy called Harry, who ends up impacting Louis more than either of them expected.
Will Louis get the happily after he so desperately craves?
Genre/s: Fanfiction, Romance
What I MUST include, if anything: well, it is a fanfic between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson (please don’t judge me), so it might help to have them on the cover i guess
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional): i don’t mind, as many as you want
Anything else: thank you so much !!

Cover
Title: My Love [Namjoon x reader]
Author name: Misuna Airi
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): Y/N, a anonymous and globally acclaimed novelist meets an intern at her publishing company and falls in love with an intern at her company who is her fan.
Genre/s: Romance, Fan Fiction
What I MUST include, if anything: A pic of Kim Nan Joon with spectacles, as modest as possible, please.
What you’d like included (optional): Pastel theme?
Dimensions : wattpad cover dimensions?
Max number of versions I can make (optional): Your convenience
Anything else: Good luck!

Hope you can accept this!

Aight! Here’re your covers for 28 Rides With You, and here are the banners! (If you like some aspects of one version and some of another, lmk and I’ll make another version combining the bits you like). I’ve used these dimensions for my own chapter banners, actually; they’re not great, but they’re passable. The problem is that, while the dimensions are 100% accurate to the space you expect it to fill, Wattpad downsizes it for some reason.
Hope these work! :slight_smile:

I’m really really sorry, but I couldn’t manage to get either of them on the cover - I only use images that are “free to use, modify and reproduce”, and I couldn’t find any with the background removed that suited my purposes. I’m … not entirely sure what the results turned into, and I’m not particularly proud of it. Regardless, here you go.

1 Like

This is perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

The white rose is absolutely stunning. Is there any way to photoshop (most likely obvious that I have no clue what I’m talking about when it comes to designing), “Numb” as the title?
Could go either:
Numb: When Eternity Calls
or
Numb
When Eternity Calls.
Whichever works/fits better.

The first design layout is the best of them all, if that one doesnt work to add “Numb” to the title, the 8th is also great

Adding to the title is really easy! I use Canva. Here you go. (I did both, because I’m partial to the second for some reason.)

1 Like

Cover
Title: The Girl In The Book Club
Author name: Starry Eyed Reader
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): A girl joins a book club where she meets new people and likes a guy and the story is about how they bond over books.
Genre/s: Romance
What I MUST include, if anything: A girl or a silhouette of a girl, the title of the book
What you’d like included (optional): a boy, preferably taller than the girl, a book
Dimensions (optional; if unspecified, I’ll assume Wattpad size): Wattpad size
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional): Not more than 4?
Anything else: Is it fine if after you’ve made the cover, I mention in the description of my story that you made it, or do you want me to mention you somewhere else, or something entirely different?

Thank you so much for doing this!:heart:

1 Like

I agree!! After publishing (been holding onto it for a few days- a horrible write as it’s fresh) it seems to fit perfectly.
I have given you opening creds :wink: Thank you so very much!.

1 Like

Cover
Title: The Asylum
Author name: Pain
Brief synopsis (I know this one is a pain to answer, but if you can’t bring yourself to do that, give a quick overview of the mood of the book): A group of friends is locked in an asylum and they hear from the speakers that only one can live.
Genre/s: Horror
What I MUST include if anything: maybe like a group of scared people or like a knife with blood on it.
What you’d like included (optional): A shadow behind a group of people
Dimensions (optional; if unspecified, I’ll assume Wattpad size): Wattpad size
Max number of versions I can make (because otherwise I go off the rails; generally between 8 and 15) (optional): 5 at the most
Anything else: If you want me to follow you I would gladly do so

1 Like