Free Character Art (OCs and Fanart :)

stories
service

Maybe standing in a window. I’ll do a rough pose sketch to give to give you an idea

Either that or sat on a rock and looking at the moon. Either would be good

K, that works for me! I shall give it a rough sketch attempt and see if you’re accepted

Thank you!

Oh. That’s ok then. I was just trying to give you some creative freedom since I didn’t have a preference

Whoopsies

Here’s the rough sketch of your character (hard to see, I know) but once I get the OK I will go on and colour her up (this is a traditional piece rather than digital but my ipad is dead and the thought of using traditional media is exciting

'blah

Hey you tagged me on accident. You denied me, so you might want to tag the correct person !

Oh jeez, I’m sorry! Fix that right away

Delivery!

This is the completed drawing! You can use it on wattpad in your stories, but you need to show me the link (pm works) where it is posted and credit me! Do not remove the watermark, and have a great day!

Request%20One

That’s pretty spot on! Though I do believe her nose is slightly more slender. Other than that, it’s perfect!

Omg this is so cute and perfect! I will be posting it in my book and of course credit you. I’ll post the link once I do so. :slight_smile:

Sorry ;-; I know it’s a hella weird request

Delivery!

Hello! This is the completed drawing! You can use it on wattpad in your stories, but you need to show me the link (pm works) where it is posted and credit me! Do not remove the watermark, and have a great day!Ravenna

Thank you! If I ever do use it, I’ll send you a link and credit you.

Awesome! Have a great day, and feel free to request again :blush:

(And remember anyone can request as many times as they want as long as you are detailed in your request :blush: )

bumps

badoop

Have you gotten any ideas for Akira with what I provided? Do you need anything to help with her?

Hi, I’m throwing up the rough sketch of Akira, and I’m hoping you like it. If you want any changes please tell me before I proceed (the thorn crow is not really gonna look like that, it’ll be more detailed no biggie)

Akira