Free Character Art (OCs and Fanart :)

stories
service

Fun new offer: y’all can also ask me to draw characters from preexisting literature. They can be scenes with one or more character in them and will have a background and such. Use this form:

Character(s) names:
Character descriptions:
Interactions between characters:
Scene description:
Colour schemes:
Background:
Anything Else:

(Feel free to flood me with this. Literally your key to fanart)

:star_struck:

Hi hi hi I’m starting on the sketch of your request :smile: so I should be able to throw it up tomorrow ish

The%20Girls

Hey! how are you MakosEyebrows? I have a good idea about what these characters look like, but I’m interested in seeing other people’s interpretations. You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, but if you do then thanks.

The one on the left is Iris and her hair is messy and blonde. She is a tomboy who likes fighting a little too much, but still has a strong sense of justice and loves for her sisters. When she sets her mind on something nothing can stop her. The one in the middle is Jordan and her hair is curly and red. She is intelligent and a bit of a perfectionist which can cause her to doubt herself. As the oldest she looks out for her sisters and tries to inspire them to be their best possible selves. The one on the right is Phoebe her hair is blonde and wears a pink clippy in her bob cut hair. She is loving to her sisters and kind to most everyone she meets although sometimes to the point of being a doormat. Her heart is always in the right place and she makes sure her sure her sisters get along. They are young girl triplets. Jordan is the oldest and Phoebe is the youngest by a few minutes. None of the girls have eye colors yet so just make them black for now if you can.

If you accept this request reply to this message if you have any question. Thanks.

Uh it would really help out if you could fill out the form in the first post so I can get a better idea on what the characters look like unless you want me to just kinda go nuts with it and see what happens so yeah

I have been trying to find someone to draw fanart for my fanfiction. Well, technically I have someone but they’re only doing drawings for the first book in the series, and I need some for the sequel as well. Are you cool with drawing cartoon characters in a more realistic style (I can provide fanart examples) and… not quite as they’re represented in the preexisting style, I guess? Literature doesn’t really work here since it’s not a book.

Yeah I can give it a shot. Just fill out the form for each character you want me to draw and show me the example for the style you want and I can try and work off it

Awesome! Thank you!

Character Name: Alex
General Description: I imagined her as Pakistani. Average build, not too slender, and a bit on the shorter side. She has the tattoo of the number 434 going vertically down the right side of her neck (would be cool to see it!)
Personality Description: She’s very quick witted and has a wicked sense of humor, but doesn’t have a lot of confidence in herself. Often times lost in her own thoughts and thinking of the worst possible scenarios.
Eyes, Hair, Skin: Hazel, dark brown hair often in a braid or high pony (slightly wavy), olive skin (lots of freckles on her face)
Clothing and Accessories: She dresses casual a lot. Plain t shirt, jeans and black leather boots. Things that are easy to run around in.
Colour Scheme, patterns, inspiration, etc: Earthy tones. My book is science fiction/dystopian and takes place mainly in the desert or abandoned cities… but it’s also futuristic.
Pose, expression: Curious expression, maybe posed like she’s looking around for something (or someone).
Anything Else: Is it possible to do a background? Like a desert or an abandoned city. There’s a lot of neon lights in the cities, so if a background can be done, maybe these can be incorporated?

This is gonna sound weird but I have idea for the pose immediately and it’s a mix between these two (excuse the awful rough sketch, I was using a finger instead of a stylus oops) again not sure if it’ll work out but it’s a thought as to the pose and attitude of the drawing

image image

2nd one looks interesting! I like it

Character(s) names: Ferb Fletcher
Character descriptions:

These are the closed semi-realistic fanart I can find that's close to what I'm thinking as far as features go. (The green haired guy.) His hair should be longer like in the first drawing, but the colour it is in the second one.

this outfit, but with a dark purple shirt (doesn't have to be exact, just similar in style) And wearing sunglasses so you can't see his eyes.

Interactions between characters: just the one in it
Scene description: I’m not really sure what to put here?
Colour schemes: Do you need other colors to be given?
Background: I don’t really need a background, just the character.
Anything Else: Let me know if you need me to fill out those last three things or need more character detail?

Awesome, and it will obviously be much neater than the sketch :wink:

Sounds good to me! Thanks for offering this :relaxed:

Description is like what the character is doing in the scene, kinda like poses and expressions and such. If you wanna just put down like a mood or emotions or some words for me to interpret and work off of, that would be amazing

And colour palette, would you rather a warmer (reds, yellows, etc) image or a colder image (blue purple etc)

No problem, need something to keep me busy over winter break

Ah okay. Blank expression or a very slight closed mouth smile. I think he’s pretty much in a state of fed-up annoyance/irritation for like 55% of the fanfic. As far as poses… uh, I notice I seem to write him leaning against walls a lot (not sure why, should probably figure that out…)?

Colder image.

Oh sorry I’ll get on that

awesome, good to know

Form
Iris, Jordan, Phoebe
Little girl triplets around 8 years old

Iris is a tomboy who likes fighting a little too much, but still has a strong sense of justice and loves for her sisters. When she sets her mind on something nothing can stop her.

Her eyes are black, her hair is messy and blonde, Her skin is white but not pale or tanned

She can wear a white shirt, jean shorts and white running shoes.

Jordan is intelligent and constantly seeking out knowledge. She’s a bit of a perfectionist which can cause her to doubt herself when she doesn’t measure up. As the oldest triplet she looks out for her sisters and tries to inspire them to be their best possible selves.

Her eyes are black. Her hair is curly and red. She has white skin like Iris does.

She can wear a purple shirt with jean shorts and white running shoes with purple highlights.

Phoebe is loving to her sisters and kind to most everyone she meets Sometimes she takes kindness too far to the point of being a doormat. Still, her heart is always in the right place and she makes sure her sisters get along.

She has black eyes. Her hair is blonde and in a bob cut and she wears a pink clippy in it. She has white skin like her sisters do.

She can wear a red shirt, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes with red highlights.

Interactions between these characters are warm, playful, and sisterly unless they have a sibling argument.

The scene is a game of hide and seek in the ruins of a city from in ancient Rome. Jordan is it.

The color scheme is bright colors, not too neon or pastel but bright enough to be eye catching.

I’ll link the image again if you need me to.