FREE COVERS | CLOSED FOR CATCH UP

covers

Hey guys welcome to my covers thread I’m fairly new to this I’m just trying to learn the more covers I make, I really enjoy making covers and am currently working on a few other peoples covers so please be patient, I will try and put some of my covers for you to see but any questions please let me now :slight_smile: don’t be afraid to give me feedback good or bad I don’t mind i won’t take it to personally lol

Disclaimer
Not all the picture are mine the credit goes to there rightful owners

ALSO COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR WATTPAD PROFILE UPON REQUEST!

Link to my account on wattpad - https://www.wattpad.com/user/imjustawriter17

FORM
Name of book -

Name of author -

Ideas -

Colour scheme -

Anything else? -

Genre -

Link to Wattpad -

Make sure you follow me first before I start your cover, thank you :slight_smile:

image image image image image image

Theses are some covers I done this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a form?

Title: Once An Angel Lived By Myself
Subtitle: N/A
Author: LukeJR
Ideas / Pictures: Just a lonely girl sitting side by side with an Angel next to her. Possibly showing sadness or some kind of emotion. That’s all I have for ideas.

Name of book -

Name of author -

Ideas -

Colour scheme -

Anything else? -

Genre -

Link to Wattpad -

Make sure you follow me first before I start your cover, thank you :slight_smile:

There’s is a line so please be patient I’ll get it to you as soon as possible :slight_smile: oh and accepted lol I’ll try my best

1 Like

Hello I did this today for you I know it wasn’t the idea you had in mind but if your not happy with this one I’m happy to do another one for you? Let me know what you think? Don’t forget to follow as payment thank your for your request! :slight_smile:

sorry just realized I tagged myself and not you! i hope you still liked the cover! sorry about that @LukeJRV

1 Like

Some happy customers covers

image image

image image image image

Title: Hurricane Liana
Author: IN-SCRU-TA-BLE
Genre: Werewolf, Lesbian, LGBT, Romance
Mood: Mysterious, dark, grungy-ish
Short Summary: Stereotypical werewolf book but instead with lesbians. Basically alpha girl meets rogue but alpha parents are homophobic so they keep their love a secret. Rogue hates the alpha at first but then begins to love her.
Ideas:

0ce5ff548eba01f3184fcb0223a2df9a

tumblr_n5gac61Tnm1r7jrkpo1_500-7525 tumblr_n5gac61Tnm1r7jrkpo1_500-7525 tumblr_n5gac61Tnm1r7jrkpo1_500-7525

It has to have a girl on the front at least, a wolf too maybe if it looks good.

Thank you~

1 Like

ill try my best :slight_smile:

Name of book - In the End

Name of author - Liz Grae

Ideas - A Sad girl maybe, or a shadow of a woman.

Color scheme - Darker colors preferably black white, and grey if applicable,

Anything else? - My story is a romance but it has other genres mixed in.

Genre - genre

I’m sorry if this was no help.

nope i will get on that as soon as i can i will prob start the weekend now going into next week i have had a busy week i look forward to doing that for you :slight_smile:

same to you i will start the weekend now going into next week i have had a busy week i look forward to doing that for you :slight_smile:

Hiya, not sure if you still do these, but I’m hoping you could help me out?

Name of book -Knightmare INC:A Vision of Darkness

Name of author -Melissa Heagerty

Ideas -(description) A college student having strange visions of a woman who passed away 5 years ago. Rebecca “Reby” Sawyer died a hero. Nobody to this day understood how. 5 years later she haunts a college man’s dreams. Bringing him into a world he wished to unseen. Together the two of them, with the assist of a few unlikely allies, have to work together not only to stop the underworld from killing civilians ,but also get to the bottom of how Reby died.

Colour scheme -

Anything else? -
Nope, just need a front/back cover if you don’t mind.

Genre -supernatural

1 Like

Hello thank you for your request I will try my best :slight_smile: could you explain what you mean by front/back?

Also there is a line and I am hoping to make a start this weekend :slight_smile: so please be patient.

That’s fine

Oh, I was hoping a front and back cover if you can do it?

1 Like

sure! ill give it my best shot :slight_smile:

Kay, thanks :slight_smile:

HEY ALL!!!

Thank you so much for your patience i really appreciate it I have been so busy I am trying my best to find time to make your covers please just bear with me! i know its very unprofessional of me! but I have had work commitments I do apologize thank you for your patience! i will get them to you as soon as possible.

1 Like