☕️ Free Covers ☕️ CLOSED

covers

I’m glad you liked them :grin:. If you’re not sure about which one to use, you can keep both and try them out when you post your book.

del
Here is your cover. I hope you like it!

del
I hope you like it! Please let me know if you’ll use it :grinning:

May I ask what you use to make your covers? They’re all so lovely!

I make them using Photoshop, copyright free images from Unsplash and a few cute fonts I got on Creative Market :blush:

Title: The Kingdom at Night

Subtitle: None

Author: bashfulcreaturez

Ideas: Princess, kingdoms, maybe a prince? ;), all that good stuff. I don’t want there to be any faces on it unless that face is Auli’i Cravalho, so maybe just an outline, a shadow, or just the backs, as long as the faces are covered, but besides that I’m not picky.

Colors / Mood: I like your covers Distance Between Us and Vermillion & Silver! So maybe those vibes mixed together? Something eerie and on the darker side, but still lighthearted if that makes sense.

Extra: Go crazy!! I don’t have a specific image for the cover in my head yet, so I’m sure I’ll love anything you give me. Also, i like the font that RavensOfOld commented, so anything similar to that would be fitting!

accept
I’ll work on it and see what I can do.

del
The first cover got away from me a little and ended up kinda dark, so I made another option. I hope you like them and please let me know if you’ll be using either.

• Title: Among the Graves
  • Subtitle: n/a
  • Author: Emmy Brand
  • Ideas: i’m thinking a girl among the gravestones in a cemetery, it is set in 1940. even just a image of graves with the title is okay i guess hehe. whatever you want to play with :slight_smile:
  • Colors / Mood: dark/night
  • Extra: n/a

The story is about to be posted, like in a few minutes :smiley:

Thanks heaps!!

• Title: TWELVE FACES OF THE MOON
  • Subtitle: Oh, how the mighty have fallen (IF YOU THINK THE COVER LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT THE SUBTITLES THEN YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD IT- THANKS!)
  • Author: Azula Mai
  • Ideas: SINCE THIS HAS TO DO WITH RETELLINGS OF TALES, MYTHOLOGY, LEGENDS, MYTHS AND SO ON SOMETHING/ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE. MAYBE A SWORD AND A WAND CROSSING, OR A FALLEN/BLOODIED CROWN, OR IF POSSIBLE A COVER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE FRONT OF A CLASSICAL FAIRY TALE BOOK COVER?. OR ONE OF THOSE OBJECTS WITH TITLE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT?
  • Colors / Mood: DARK - BLACK, RED/GREEN, WHITE or YELLOW, BLACK, WHITE
  • Extra: Can there be no people please. Also, the book is already published :] Because I’m changing the title I need a new cover. Thank you if you accept! x

Title: We Are People

Subtitle: N/A

Author: DiceFab

Ideas: 1-A woman and child are running through the field they appear to be scared and dirty, 2-A woman hiding in the closet or somewhere with a weapon in hands, 3-A woman and a child are sticking together while they have weapons in their hands.

Colors/Mood: To have this dystopian mood it’s raw, dirty, and it looks troubling somewhere between being dark with a little bit of light to it.

Extra: None for now

i love it!!! :heart_eyes: yes i’ll use it, credit is all yours ofc. The story is completed and already posed and im going to change the cover now. Thank you so much!! :grin:

I’m glad you liked it :grinning:

accept
@EmmyBrand and @TheGreatSphinx your requests are accepted. I’ll work on your covers and see what I can come up with.

I’m sorry but I can’t find any good images with the vibe you want. I’m going to have to deny your request.

del
I hope you like it! Please let me know if you’ll use it :grin:

THANK YOU X

Hey there! I just wanted to make sure you’re alright with me requesting the cover somewhere else too. (just because I want to alternate covers between arcs in the story c:)

I have no problem with that, just let me know if you’ll use the cover I make or not.

No problem! And thank you x :]