☕️ Free Covers ☕️ CLOSED

covers

WOW! They’re AMAZING!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I will use the second one and definitely credit you!

Thankyou!! :heart:

Just a question: Can I use both?

Hi!! Sorry I haven’t been on here for a hot second, but these covers are beautiful!! I love both of them, but I’m going to use the first, that you so much! :grin:

Oh my gosh! It’s super cute :blush:
I’ll definitely be using it and giving you credit! Thank you so much :cherry_blossom:

I’m opening the thread again. Feel free to request!

Not a request, just wanted to say that your graphics are gorgeous! Bump!

Thanks

Thank you :heart:

Is your story ready to be posted? I don’t see it in your profile.

• *Title: Hide and Seek *
  • **Subtitle:I don’t have one
  • *Author: Queenie *
  • Ideas: Possibly something to do with a girl with red hair? I added a picture under the “images” section; If you can do something with that, awesome… however I wouldn’t want you to try force the text on somewhere or have it look awkward, so instead if you wanted to do something incredibly simplistic I would be totally down for that (like perhaps a silhouette of a woman, totally blacked out on a plain background, or a pair of female eyes kind of a cartoon-stlye, I would be happy with ANYTHING like that as well!
  • Colors / Mood: Could be quite dark, nitty, gritty, or very basic
  • **Images:https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/a82dc985-5737-4d90-a824-cecdbe0b7a2d/d8n7vsc-5105d125-1c55-4599-8cb8-8cd762b97e7b.jpg
  • **Extra:*Nothing but my appreciation and thank you! :smiley: *
    [/quote]

Am I accepted or nah (no worries if not, just wanted to check before I unwatched thread <3)

• Title: Letters to Catherine
  • Author: Renee Ziel
  • Ideas: I just want a simple cover with cursive lettering, and the photo could be an envelope (or several) with some flowers
  • Colors / Mood: preferably pastels. mood would be romantic, I suppose?
  • Images: I’m not sure because it is simple and I’m not so great at scouting, but I could try to find some good photos if you absolutely need me to!
  • Extra: the story is about to be posted, I just need the cover. thank you! :slight_smile:

@LaurenWalker601 Accepted :slight_smile:

@ayzrules Sorry! I didn’t realize I skipped your request. You’re accepted.

@corvo-bianco Your request is accepted!

del
Here is your cover, I hope you like it! Please let me know if you’ll use it :slight_smile:

del
I went with something simple, I hope you like it. Please let me know if you’ll use it.

I ADORE IT SO FRIGGING MUCH :open_mouth: IT’S PERFECT!

I’m glad you liked it :blush:

del
I hope you like what I came up with. Please let me know if you’ll use it :slight_smile:

hm, not what I was looking for exactly so I won’t be using it. but thank you for your work and time! :slight_smile:

• Title: Potus

• Subtitle:

• Author: C200398

• Ideas: The story is centered around the White House and is a political drama so i would like for it to give off a more formal vibe. If possible, Elizabeth Gillies as the cover image but besides than it can be anything with her. There could be either a close-up of her face with the title and some abstract print in the back, or a full body of her with maybe a darkish vibe. Anything really would work but i do think a close up pic is better as it is simplier.

• Colors / Mood: neutral colors, no bright pinks or neon colors as the story is pretty intense. The general mood should be eerie and intense but even something brighter could work as i have no particular objections to that

• **Images:**https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/e9/53/32e95315d588dd51268604ce574a591e.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUaaDARW4AAAuis.jpg:large
    https://s2.r29static.com//bin/entry/4cb/0,0,2000,1050/x,80/1862333/image.jpg
    you can use these or any other pic if you think it would work better eith a different one, i dont mind

• Extra: Th story is ready, i have 10 chapters in private i just need a cover in order to post the first one. Thank you so much if you decide to help

Hi it’s me again, months later, and with a teen fiction book this time :stuck_out_tongue:
Title: Once Upon a Time, I Was a Hoe
Subtitle: N/A
Author: bashfulcreaturez
Ideas: I really like the font in The Distance Between Us and Magic Night but it doesn’t have to be those specifically, just whatever ends up looking good
Colors / Mood: Colors like white and pink. Just something with a pure and lighthearted vibe.
GERMAIN-DION_MARIE-SOLEIL_COUVERTURE_4AVRIL
I like the image I used in the cover i have rn so something like this or the exact one is fine.
Extra: I’m not picky, have fun with it:)