☕️ Free Covers ☕️ CLOSED

covers

thank you, will use it

It’s absolutely perfect!

del
Hi! I tried capturing the idea of what you wanted and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it. Please let me know if you’ll use it.

Hi there!!! This is amazing!!! I’ll be using this, thanks!!

I’m glad you liked it. I just realized I uploaded the “unfinished” version of your cover :laughing:. This is the one I meant to upload:

Feel free to use both :slight_smile:

omg thanks so much ahaha

del
This is what I came up with. I hope you like it. Please let me know if you’ll use it.

I haven’t ordered because you seemed swapped with your other customers but wow. You are amazing.

Thank you :heart:. Feel free to order, I’m done with all request and won’t be doing covers for a while after today.

I will when I finally decide what kind of tone my book will have. I’m not too sure yet. But I know now who to ask for covers. You’re awesome!

Omg. Seriously WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAGH IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!! You’ve made my day, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Oh, forgot to add, I am definitely using it!!!

I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

del
I gave it a go and this is what I made. I hope you like it and please let me know if you’ll use it!

Thank you for the amazing cover but I’m afraid I won’t be using this. You can keep it as a premade though! <3

Ok, thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome! :slight_smile: Good luck on your other covers!

THANKS!

Title: Saving Arizona
Subtitle: What would you do if you loved someone, but knew they couldn’t stay?
Author: Sky Arnold
Ideas: Something in a hospital room preferred. The story is about a girl who is battling cancer.
Colors/Mood: Something dark, as the story is sad.
Images: Holland Roden as my main character, Arizona. My ideal cover has Holland Roden in a hospital room, but I’ll take whatever. If you can’t make it work with Holland Roden, someone who looks like her will be fine.
Extra: none

THANK YOU! :slight_smile: