Free Covers (Cover Shop)

:winterstars: Free Covers :winterstars:
Hello, I am making a variety of different covers. I use photos that are copyright free from online or use photos I have taken myself.

If you want to request a cover here are the requirements:
-Fill out the form below
-If you want to show your thanks for your cover you can read/comment on my book, add my book to a reading list, or follow me. Please do not offer votes.

FORM
Title:
Any other text you want on the cover: (optional)
Author:
Genre:
Brief summary:
Is there a certain title font style you want: (ex. cursive, handwritten, simple curved font)
Mood:
Ideas:
Anything Else:

I will answer you as soon as possible after you submit the form.

Covers I have made

Wysteria_flowersPink

WysteriaCoverpng3

ShadowsOfDivinityCover

WysteriaRosesCover3

Crossroads3

The Art of Procrastination Cover_1

Kiss of Death1

BuiltIntoTheAsylumCover2

Current Queue:
@Miss_Ananya

2 Likes

Open to make covers! Submit a form to request one! :smiley:

@kjwhitbread Here is my first try at your cover. Let me know if you want any edits. I can use a different background photo if you do not like the current one.
Crossroads3

1 Like

Title: Built Into The Asylum
Any other text you want on the cover: The light will clear the darkness
Author: FireGirl665
Genre: Horror
Brief summary: in 1995 Minx is a new asylum worker as she faces demons, ghost and ghouls and meets new friends on the way as her life is turned upside down
Is there a certain title font style you want: No
Mood: Dark and mysterious
Ideas: I have my current cover for my story
Built Into the Asylum one
Anything Else: Minx is native American with black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin

My entry.
Tittle: Through The Curse
Other Text: RomanceHolidayContest2020 (This would be smaller and would be cool if you add it below)
Author: Miss_Ananya
Genre: Romance, Christmas, Curse,
Brief Summary: Gwen usually hate the Christmas time. Because she lost her Grandmother and Mother doing a puttinh topper on the Christmas Tree tradition just within the two years in her childhood.
But now as grown woman, with her loved one Sam by side she decided to celebrated it again. But she’s still afraid of the curse her family is carrying.
Will she be able to get over curse? Or will she let Sam do the tradition?

Font Style: Simple Cursive.
Mood: Love, Christmas, decoration, Festive vibe
Idea: Pine trees, Christmas holly leaves, greenery
I guess that’s it.

Are there any specific ideas you have for what you want on the cover? Also, I will work on designing it as soon as I can, but it will probably be a few days before I have time to finish the cover.

Okay, you are second in the queue, so as soon as I finish the cover before you I will start on yours. I’m expecting to have it done by this weekend at the latest.

1 Like

Anything that is dark and mysterious, black and white is something I do like about covers but with a simple pop with the words or something like that is good for me. Simple but eye catching.

1 Like

Okay!

Finished earlier than I thought! Let me know if you want any edits. I hope this is sort of like what you were looking for.
BuiltIntoTheAsylumCover2

This is amazing!! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, working on your cover right now. Do you want spaces between ‘RomanceHolidayContest2020’ or do you want it all with no spaces?

1 Like

I went ahead and made the cover with no spaces, but if you want me to add spaces in let me know. Also, let me know if you want any other edits to the cover. I can find a different picture if you don’t like the current one.
ThroughTheCurseCover3

1 Like

THE COVER IS SO PRETTY!

No, I don’t want space between “RomanceHolidayContest2020.” Thank you so much! You’re amazing! I loved it. I am so satisfied with the cover.