FREE COVERS | fast delivery | OPEN!

Hey guys! I’m Victoria and I will be offering free covers! No payment involved! Just please read the rules below. Form is below!

• I do simple and manipulated covers!
  • Please be patient (I do have a life outside of Wattpad).
  • Do not be vague.
  • Do not request for the same cover on a different thread!
  • Fill out form below!
  • Password is LOVE.
EXAMPLES

image image image image image image image image image

FORM

TYPE: SIMPLE [ ] or MANIPULATED [ ]
TITLE:
SUBTITLE (optional)
AUTHOR:
GENRE:
BRIEF SUMMARY:
MOOD:
IDEAS:
ANYTHING ELSE:

Open!

TYPE: SIMPLE [ ] or MANIPULATED [ ] idk the difference…?
TITLE: Blue for the night
SUBTITLE (optional) One night can change everything
AUTHOR: Troublemaker Ponyhead
GENRE: Teen fiction
BREIF SUMMARY: Kim has made her decision: she will commit suicide the morning after the senior prom. However, can an encounter with Charlie Walkers, the school’s handsome guy, make her change her mind?
MOOD: Blue
IDEAS: My actual cover (which is total crap btw) has a girl with a blue mermaid dress, and blurry blue background. The title’s in white cursives. Could you please do something like that? And maybe add a blended image of a guy in it?
ANYTHING ELSE:

1 Like

Love

Accepted!!

1 Like

Can you add your current cover to your form?

Blue
Here you go :blush:

Here is your cover! I hope you like it! Please let me know if you are using it or not. :blush:image

1 Like

Open!

TYPE: SIMPLE [ ] or MANIPULATED [x]
TITLE: Little Women
SUBTITLE (optional)
AUTHOR: Layla
GENRE: short story
BREIF SUMMARY: just a short story following a group of women surviving and getting through life
MOOD: dark, sexy, moody. for colours i’m thinking black, white/grey and red. would love for the red to be the pop of colour
IDEAS: perhaps one woman sitting in a chair and then a small group of women surrounding her or standing behind?
ANYTHING ELSE: LOVE, also, i was hoping perhaps there could be some sort of filter or something over it, a slight blur perhaps

1 Like

Accepted!

Type: Manipulated! :wink:
Title: Guardians of Alola
Author: X_Dragon
Brief Summary: Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Bulu from 3000 years ago are reincarnated into humans to save the world from darkness. (I can tell you more if you want.)
Mood: Dark, blue, mystical (magical), fantasy-related
Ideas: If you take a look at my cover, there are four Pokemon. Could you please add them to the cover? They are called Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Bulu.
Anything else: None.

I really hope you can make me one! You’re very talented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you possibly add your current cover to the form and I may accept. :blush:

Okay!

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Form

TYPE: SIMPLE[ ] OR MANIPULATED [ ] Something Manipulated
TITLE: The Comeback Of Jafar
SUBTITLE(optional): Amelia And The Magic Lamp 2
AUTHOR: Patsy Derrell
GENRE: Fantasy
BRIEF SUMMARY: In This Sequel To The Wattpad Classic Based on Disney’s Aladdin, Amelia(Jackie Evancho), Princess Serena(Summer Bishil) and the gang are not as free from the wickedly menacing and seductively handsome Sorcerer Jafar(Jonathan Freeman) as they think. Since their last encounter with him, Jafar has been imprisoned in a magic lamp, but a beautiful yet wicked thief, Amada(Penelope Cruz), Is about to change that. Luckily for Amelia and her friends, Iago’s Sister and Jafar’s Friend Lexi Has switched to the good side because she has a tragic past when she was a young girl.
MOOD: Action-Packed yet heartwarming like the animated Aladdin
IDEAS: For the cover, I would love to have 3 transformation Pendents(One For Amelia, One For Princess Serena and one for Alana The Genie) and a weapon called the Magic of Hope(Magenta Aura for Princess Serena), Power of Laughter(Minty Green for Alana the genie) and Power of Mental Strength(Red-Orange Aura For Amelia).
ANYTHING ELSE:
Love!!!

1 Like

TYPE: Either is total fine
Title: Laspe of Judgement
Author: Patrick Ellis
Genre: Romance/ Fanfiction
Brief Summary: A character named Church trying to survive the post-apocalyptic world (Fallout 4) in-between falling for different people.

Mood: Mischevious

Ideas: I’ll be linking a photo down below but it’s a bloody outline of a heart with the line “Later Killer” above it. Maybe doing something with that?

Thanks if you make me a cover!!

Password: LOVE

1 Like

07c397d053610c4cf8105d6772880e92

Accepted!

Accepted! I won’t use the exact photo but I will do something with an bloody heart outline.

1 Like