Free Covers/Feedback on Covers

A place to find covers of Wattpad books. Anyone can ask for/make covers on this thread. You can also make covers if you want feedback.
I will take requests as well, but if I do it I require a shout out if you use the cover. Another thing, if you would like to check out my books and leave some comments if I make you a cover it would be appreciated. You can find the book here -https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/203111842-black-and-white.
Also, it may take me a day or two to make the cover as I have schoolwork.

2 Likes

Madnoo, Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I really am looking to learn how to make covers but if you could help me get started, it would be wonderful.
My book is called The Disciples, it is Book one of the Jesus Chronicles. I would like my name on the cover (Harry Crawford). As for a picture, while I am open to suggestions/your creative sensibilities, in my minds eye I picture thirteen people (a mixture of men and woman forms would be provocative) with their backs to the viewer, looking at a sunset from a beach/mountain/hill etc. Thanks for considering my project. If you end up making my cover, I will be more than happy to give you all the credit. Hope to hear from you. Take care

2 Likes

I’ll try my best and will probably get it to you by noon

If you have any specific photos, then I’ll use those, but I came up with these two. Also, if you have any problems I can try redesigning it. The second one I took a bit more creative liberty.
Design One:
The%20Disciples
Design Two
Disciples

4 Likes

Madmoo! These are awesome. The second one grows on me every time I look at it. Thank you so much. I will be certain to thank you and give you credit once I publish it. Long Days and Pleasant Nights

1 Like

i can give feedback on covers ! here are a few of mine (to showcase my street cred)

208365454-288-k67756
104492665-288-k970700
208382308-288-k84467
153166873-288-k899883

feel free to critique them if you’d like haha

canvas is one of the best tools to cover-making and it’s super simple. case in point, don’t use their presets.

they nasty

3 Likes

for photos i highly recommend tumblr or weheartit

i personally don’t use overlays, but subtle filters are your best friend

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

yeah np ! :smile:

Hey MadMoo123! I was hoping you could make me a cover for a book of book reviews that I’m making. It’s called The Nerd Herd -Book Reviews- By The Council of Cat Ladies. I’m thinking of an open journal for the cover image, but I’m not sure. So, I’ll be happy with whatever.

I will get back to you as soon as I can!

So I liked the idea of the Council thing, so I wanted to do that but with like presents such and such. I mostly just played around with the background. Anyways here are two different designs, but I will redo them if you aren’t satisfied.
(1)
p
(2)
boop

1 Like

Both are great, but I love the second one the best! Thank you so much for making these! Would you like me to review one of your books(I’ve already read them, and I personally like them)?

1 Like

If you would like to review them, but there is no requirement.

1 Like

Hey, I would like you to make a cover for me. My book will be called ‘The Richards’. It’s a psychological thriller. I would want you to make me something that looks like The Killing of a Sacred Deer posters for the movie. Would you be able to carry this out?

1 Like

It’s about a family that is being terrorised supernaturally by a boy. Symbols could incude a jam donut, Playdoh elephants and a mounted hunting rifle.

1 Like

i actually created another cover ! anyone is allowed to give feedback / roast

this thing

208733682-352-k312890

1 Like

hai @Madmoo123 can you help me make a Covers for my book? actually it’s not a book yet just unfinished story. I’ts Called ‘SLAVE’ a Romance Story. Thank you

I made this one. Feel free to critique it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The lettering is small for me. Otherwise I love the Image. <3

1 Like