Free Feedback! (Closed)

feedback-offered
free

Hello fellow writers! Whether you are a struggling writer looking for feedback on your story or someone who is simply looking for readers, then I am the girl for you. Plus, the best part is that it’s completely free!

All you have to do is comment your username, book title, and a short summary.

I read just about any genre but my favorites include adventure, fantasy, and romance. If your story doesn’t fall under any of these categories then don’t worry! All stories are welcome unless they contain heavy amounts of sexual content and/or gore (sorry but those are just things I just can’t handle).

No payment is necessary but if you are willing to follow me or check out my works then it is highly appreciated.

Also, I am only going to be accepting 20 stories so be sure comment quickly!

OFFICIALLY CLOSED

-Alex

Amethyst & The Secret of Eviona

Genre - Fantasy
Status - Weekly Updated
Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/180105727-amethyst-the-secret-of-eviona
Logline/Summary:

“The young elf-woman Amethyst finds out the truth, the truth that can save the once magical Eviona from its downfall.”

Many years after the disappearing of the fairies in the kingdom of Eviona, a young elf-woman named Amethyst finds out she is not like the other elves in her region, Highland.

Seeking for answers, Amethyst finds out a lot more than why is she is different from the other elves.

Could she save the once magical kingdom of Eviona?

Rankings:

:black_small_square:FEATURED @ NewlyWrittenBooks
:black_small_square:# 110 2019undiscovered1k - March 20th, 2019
:black_small_square:# 144 rebellion - March 27th, 2019
:black_small_square:# 250 elves - April 14th, 2019
:black_small_square:# 214 newwriter - March 31st, 2019

Alright, you’re story’s been added to the top of my list! Plus, it looks very interesting - can’t wait to read it! :blush:

Username: @sorcerybookclub
Title: Crimson Ice Slayer
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169295945-crimson-ice-slayer
Summary: Roni has been a talented figure skater since childhood. But a series of losses during her junior years forces her to settle at her parents’ coffee shop. Roni yearns to see her friend again -who vanished without a trace- and returns as a senior-level skater. She competes under the belief that her fame will make her friend notice. The joint result of magic and ice skating grants her Olympic victory.

But things get complicated as soon she earns her gold medal. Unwanted attention shows up du jour. Worse, though, her newfound fame is at risk when rivals try to go after her life. Roni needs to excel, not only to greet her friend once more - but to keep her sanity in check.

Title: The Dating Experiment
Genre: Romance
Username: MichiganWriter182
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180481822-the-dating-experiment-completed

In a world where we swipe yes or no on the faces of those around us, 26 year old Ella Carter gets involved in a dating experiment aimed at taking away our first impressions of someone based on what they look like.

Sure, wearing a mask on a date seems silly at first, and maybe a tad stupid, but Ella finds herself connecting with a guy on a real level, something she hadn’t expected. And for a while, things are great. Better than she could have asked for, even. So… what could possibly ruin this budding romance she finds herself swept up in?

username: @NicGiollaBhuidhe2
title: Guardian, The Awakening
summary: Following the life of 16 year old Johanna White, a girl too mouthy for her own good raised in rural Ireland with her family who, by all accounts, seemed too perfect. And they almost were… except for the secrets her mother kept hidden from her.

That all changed when the secrets caught up with them.

Unprepared to deal with her family changing beyond what she ever expected. Finding out truths she wished she were ignorant of and seeking enemies better left unsought. Surrounded by people she cannot and does not want to trust, Johanna is thrust into a realm of magic and corruption and she is not what this world wants, nor she it. She just wants to get home and get to the bottom of what her mother hid from her.

**Characters swear frequently in certain povs, if you dislike swearing it may not be your thing
https://www.wattpad.com/story/175406653-guardian-the-awakening

book-Online

Genre - adventure (there will be blood but not heavy amounts)
Status - updated daily at the moment
Link -won’t let me post a link so just go on my profile
Logline/Summary:
James has joined a hacker group and doesn’t know that he’s going to start the biggest online disaster in the world

rankings
online #91
hackers #12

Awh thank you so much :heart:

@sorcerybookclub @MichiganWriter182 @NicGiollaBhuidhe2 and @kerththekan thanks for commenting! You’ve all been added :slight_smile:

Username: jgrace2197

Summary: After beings of another world kidnap her brother for a mad sorcerer’s schemes, the disfigured ward of Dasos will be sent on the adventure of her life…

Sahara is the young ward of the royal family of Dasos. Despite her kind nature, she is consistently shunned by most of society due to her mysterious origins and a scar that most believe to be a consequence of witchcraft. She is resigned to her place in Dasos, but the death of her grandmother and the monarchs of Dasos brings forth an overwhelming longing for a freedom she has quietly yearned for. There seems to be nothing she can do to change her fate, though.
However, when her adopted brother Nashoba is abruptly kidnapped by shadow-like creatures and a mysterious branded woman, Sahara makes a momentousness decision to follow her brother’s abductors. Suddenly thrust into a spectacular, yet, dangerous world, Sahara discovers a mysterious legend who could help her save Nashoba from a horrendous fate. Now, Sahara must overcome her own insecurities and trust in herself and others in order to brave this enchanting world and, perhaps, discover more about herself than she knew…

Hi! Hope you are having a lovely day!

Title: Under Tennessee Skies
Username: @BEHaynes
Genre: Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/124575622-under-tennessee-skies
Summary: When Martha Heysham’s father gets a promotion, she is transported kicking and screaming 4000 miles across the ocean from the comfort of her all-girls boarding school in Shropshire to Tennessee.
The sticky heat, nosy southern town and high-school cliches are Martha’s idea of hell. All she wants is to keep her head down, graduate top of her class and gain a place at Oxford University. Her life is mapped out.
Then she meets the Whittingham brothers - Golden-Boy TJ, brooding honour-student James and flirtatious charmer Finch - and her heart starts carving out a new path.
Could it truly ever be better to stray from the safe, and take the road less travelled?

Awesome! @jgrace2197 and @BEHaynes you’ve both been added :grinning:

Thank you! I hope that you enjoy it! xxx

Hi!!! thank you so much for being such a kind person lol
Username: @livilulu_44
Book title: Lions and Lambs

summary: The Old Gods have been dead for centuries, and few remember the great empires that once united the continents with a magic ingrained in the soul of the earth. For two hundred years, Spiritas has been absent from the world.

Until the seventh month of the seventh day in the two hundredth year.
A new emperor has risen, and on the tides of his army he brings a new god.

There is a girl that wishes for more than her insignificant life.
There is a bastard that never cared for power.
There is a monster that gave himself to smoke and shadows.
An age old war will begin again, placing the very fate of the world at stake.
Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/151739493-lions-and-lambs

You don’t need to read all of it obviously because it’s kind of long. Thanks so much for offering this!

Aw, you’re very welcome :slight_smile:, I’ve gone ahead and added both you and @witchoria to my list.

Thank you! (sorry, I thought I put that in my post! Didn’t mean to linkdump and run :woman_facepalming:)

If there’s any room left, I would love some of your feedback on my low-fantasy adventure book! :slight_smile: Thanks so much for taking the time to help people out.

Username: MMicheleWilly
Title: Bearheart (https://www.wattpad.com/story/166762806-bearheart)
Summary: Far in the Frozen North live the Rogalanders, excellent smiths, worshippers of the water, and the so-called “bear-people.” Every year, the devout who are coming of age receive a tattoo - a Mark of Endil, which reveals to its bearer the destiny laid out by the gods. The day of Hala’s marking, originally supposed to bring with it joy and celebration, is ruined by an unexpected tragedy. The subsequent arrival of a woman from a rival nation forces Hala and the other newly-marked believers on a dangerous cross-continental mission, during which they discover an international conspiracy. In the face of betrayal and death, the young Rogalanders must grapple with the answer to one question: how much are you willing to sacrifice to protect your country?

No problem and there is still plenty of room on the list! Can’t wait to get to your story :relaxed:

Username: ReeWritesBooks

Title: The Progeny: Daughters of Magic

Summary: A collection of short stories about women who each have a magical ability.