Free Feedback! (Closed)

feedback-offered
free

Username: noirdaisies
Book: Tunnel Vision
Link: https://my.w.tt/6Q2skUXUUV
Summary: The evolution of The Joker gaining emotions.

@ReeWritesBooks & @noirdaisies both of your books have been added :slight_smile: Thanks for commenting!

Title: somebody to you
Username: imtotallynotokay
Summary: it’s basically about a gay guy trying to deal with having a crush on someone he thinks is straight, dealing with depression and anxiety, along with dealing with his parents being divorced.

Sounds interesting (and sad), I can’t wait to read it! :slight_smile:

Title: The Pineapple Fountain

Genre: New Adult (romance/adventure)

currently only chapter 1 posted, but the next 3 are in the editing process

summary:

The story of a college graduate who decides that there is more to life than just living after an accident almost kills her. Mia decides to take risks and drop everything, including her family, her friends, and her boyfriend to pursue the life full of excitement she has been craving. Mia’s adventures take her on a trip full of self-love and growth. But is this fantasized life worth the sacrifices she has made? After months of meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer, Mia must choose between the life she has always wanted and the life she has always had.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184649460-the-pineapple-fountain

Title: Wattpad Letters: A vintage twist into a modern love story
Author: @eliyeda
Description: [Completed Story] Sally Ross is your typical Wattpad user. She enjoys reading, writing and critiquing.

But Wattpad is just a virtual world that she uses to escape from her reality.

Shaun Jonas is the pen name of another Wattpad user with more secrets than he’s willing to share. Yet, he found himself genuinely interested in Sally. A first for him.

This is a story of how a casual Wattpad interaction can turn into so much more.

Triggers: Mature Language, Sexual Language/Content, and Depression

Username: @MrPuncho

Title: Warwielder - Book #1 of An Aderie Odyssey

Blurb: Marschal’s down on his luck.

He’s a remnant of a fallen empire that once spanned several conquered nations. Now he’s forced to struggle through day-to-day life with too many enemies on his tail. But all that changes when a stranger offers to grant him what he wants most.

But at a price.

For there is a mysterious lady who’s looking to embark on a mysterious quest and she needs companions to help her accomplish it. A wiser man would have refused. But beggars can’t be choosers.

And Marschal is about to learn that maybe not all adventures are taken by heroes.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/171792276-warwielder-book-1-of-an-aderié-odyssey

It’s got action violence and blood in it. Is that acceptable?

Hi! My username is @craquelure and I’m currently writing a story called Wild Island. It’s about a small town called Wild Island that supernatural beings live in in harmony, at least until the murders start. The book is centered on three teenaged Wild Island residents trying to figure out who’s behind the attacks and why while keeping up with their own irrelevant teenager drama.

I’m new to wattpad so it’ll be nice to hear some feedback :blush:

Title: Poison
Genre: Vampire romance
Username: siennafrost
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/182078983-poison

“Do you ever find it difficult when you kill one of us, Miss Wolf? Are we really that different?”

Seeking revenge for her family that was murdered by vampires when she was ten, Veronica Wolf makes it her profession to hunt them down. One night she finds herself catching the wrong vampire and ends up being poisoned by the blood of Remus Valentin, an old blood, high ranking vampire who wants to root out the human organization that experimented on his childhood friend and eventually killed him.

With his blood in her body, Veronica will die without the antidotes he provides until his blood is gone from her system. She is forced to work for him for the antidotes to root out the syndicate and later finds out that by drinking his blood, she’s initiated a one-sided bond with him. Determined to pay him back for having poisoned her, Veronica uses the bond and their attraction towards each other to seduce him. If she can get him to drink her blood and complete the bond, she can use it to blackmail him into finding her family’s murderers. Remus, being a high ranking vampire who’s running for Chancellor in the upcoming election in his world, can’t afford to be bonded with a girl who may be used against him by his enemies. He must resist his desire for her, but how long can he keep his control from breaking?

A heartbreaking story of love and revenge, and how far each character will go for what they believe in. Will love give them strength, or will it tear them to pieces?

Thanks goes out to @kkjhunter8, @eliyeda @MrPuncho @craquelure @Siennafrost for participating! I’ve added all of your books to the list but this leaves about 3 spots left - so get them quick!

Title: Burning Roses
Genre: young adult romance
username: theleoscribe
https://www.wattpad.com/story/179052931-burning-roses

Ruby has a problem. She has a crush on her older brother Spencer’s best friend Drake. Drake is a dark soul. He fights for money, sleeps with a different girl every night and has a deep seeded anger that threatens to control him. Will Ruby be able to save Drake from himself or will his salvation be too late? Find out in BURNING ROSES.

Thank you! :smile:

@hallonn23

Southern Saturday Nights
Allyson Reed lives in the southern Bible belt where you always drink your tea a little too sweet, go to church every Sunday, and live for football season. Her parents have an image to uphold in their small town where everyone knows everyone. To their neighbors and friends, Allyson is the southern beauty queen who excels in school and volunteers with the church, but hidden behind closed doors she keeps her family’s flaws a secret.

When Allyson is accepted to the college of her dreams, one random encounter with the mysterious Daxson Winters challenges everything she’s ever been told. He’s everything she isn’t suppose to want, but can’t stay away from.

As the university’s leading wide receiver, Daxson is used to his name and face showing up on every television across the country, but there’s something he keeps hidden from the cameras-a deep rooted anger that lives inside his heart.

When Daxson’s therapist assigns him a new goal, he wants to complete it and move on like he has every time before. Then, he meets Allyson. He’s drawn to her sweet smile and big heart, but he also sees the pain inside her eyes. He wants nothing more than to help her, and suddenly, the goal he made in therapy turns into something much more.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/542464-southern-saturday-nights-weekly-updates

Username: Digital04
Title: Youth Of Batch 200
Genre: Romance/FanFiction
Link: https://my.w.tt/TbIbdC5iVV
Summary:
The story focuses about youth and their struggles to survive this strict world

Beginning of Senior High School a Class 2 student named Lee Na Eun (이 나은) discovers what life will throw at her. With three faithful friends by her side and one of them is a so called " A Chinese good looking genius with a stubborn attitude yet sweetheart" Huang Han Bin (皇汉滨) the 4 of them will be together from ups and downs caused by school, family and even friendship
and continuing life as it goes on.

Ps: I only wrote the first chapter of the story if you like it please do support I will accept any form of criticism Thank You!

@Digital04 @theleoscribe @hallonn23, all of your stories sound great! I’ve added your stories to my list and will be getting to them as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, this means that all slots are officially closed for anyone new. Other than that, thanks again for all of you for sharing. I can’t wait to start reading :hugs: