Free Graphics! CLOSED

here’s what I got & I couldn’t for the life of me find the font they used for once upon a time so I decided to go with any random font I thought looked okay.

accepted.

here’s your cover! If you’re using don’t forget to credit!

Thank You!

here is what I came up with! I struggled with the last one though so i sort of winged it??? hope that’s okay?

Thank you!

no problem! why does it say lab experiment next to your name?

ICONS
Pack of 1-4: 4
Ideas:
the people in the pictures are vasco nobre gabriel and matthew clavane; you can use images of them other than those i gave. i would like the background to be in blue/purple, with maybe some misty textures, a wilting rose-- anything along the lines of that. :hearts:

Accepted

Pretty much

Sorry I took so long New year madness

Btw Happy New year!

Do you do just manip icons or do you do simple icons as well?

Hey, I was wondering if you’d be willing to do a youtube banner art?

@Lady-Emerald I do simple as well. @ty_fair actually yeah I was about to start making banners on this thread anyway might as well start now.

Pack of 1-4: 3
Ideas:
I’d like one to be simple but at least two manip. For the one simple, maybe a city glowing red, kind of like a neon aesthetic. For the manips, Sabrina from The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, with thorns and flowers (somewhat similar to the Rihanna icon pack) in a red and black color scheme and the text “Emerald”. I can add more detail.

BANNER (for youtube)
Title: tyriffic
Subtitle: videos posted tuesdays
Socials: instagram @thetyrafairley
Ideas: I was thinking maybe a possible Hawaiian flower, girly, tropical theme. The colors should be light colors such as pink, yellow, orange, green, blue. Very Lilo and Stitch vibes. I really adore the image I attached. I play the ukulele and make skits so the ukulele would be a great asset to include. The channel is very light-hearted and the images should be cartoonish in a similar manner to the pictures.

Happy new year!

I don’t know how to attach images! I really want you to see though so maybe I can try messaging you?

@Lady-Emerald accepted @ty_fair yeah private message me the pics!

Since wattpad has changed since the last time I used it, I can’t attach pictures or message ppl since I’m using a “new” account so if you google images “canva luau” into the search bar, a lot of themes come up that I adore the concept of. My fav is the second image to pop up with the bird, leaves, and ukulele. I hope with all the images it gives you a good idea. Don’t be scared to play with colors :slight_smile: