Free In Depth First Chapter Analysis, All Genres (Analyses available within 24 hours guaranteed)

feedback-offered
critiques

Alright then. I’ve had people occasionally request me put it somewhere else so I just wanted to get a feel for the general consensus.

https://my.w.tt/DsG10vMK6R This should be the right link

Yep. Expect a feedback report real soon. I’m rather extensive and blunt, but I do make it a point to always point out what I liked as well.

Can I just say your feedback gave me a boost in confidence and for that I thank you. Your advice has been noted and I will change a few sentence structures and spelling mistakes.

Thanks again :grinning:

Hi!! I would really love if you would give my book a look?? Here’s the link to it!! Thank you so much!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/20621382-we-were-blue-completed

Commented. Hope it helps. Let me know if anything I said is confusing.

Heya! Thanks so much for your feedback on my story.

Oh, so we can reply on the forums now. Was anyone else having a weird message saying it was read only?

I did for a while, even got an error message from Discourse saying they were having technical difficulties

I see. Well, for a second there I thought there was some scheduled maintenance I hadn’t heard of.

Just finished your review on 1 and 2, I did line comments that were done as I was reading to give initial reactions and a summary at the end of each of your chapters.

Sorry took so long to respond, Added it too my list of things to read. Will get to it this week!!

Hi! So what if your first chapter is basically a prologue (but for background/exposition) so it makes more sense for the next chapter? Would it be okay if I requested a review for the second chapter instead?
If this all makes sense :slight_smile:

I’ll look over whichever chapter you request :slight_smile:

Hello, I would really love it if you could take a look at my story and tell me what you think.

Rebirth of an Idol

Hello fellow Wattpad Users!

This is the first of what I hope will be a weekly feature where I’ll be bringing attention to the story I found most exciting from my review service. As both an author and a reader on Wattpad, I’ve grown incredibly frustrated at the obscurity that so many talented authors suffer while some… shall we say boring hacks get millions of views. I know the terms of service say you shouldn’t advertise your own story but… I’m never going to be featuring my own stories here. This is just me sharing my enthusiasm over what I’ve been enjoying on Wattpad as a reader.

This week’s feature is titled All the Lights are On by ACertainCrimsonFox. It’s a mystery-thriller novel centered around what could be considered a “haunted” house. What drew my attention most about this book’s opening chapter was the personality and voice infused into the beginning exposition. Far too often we see openings and introductions that are just dry, boring, and are just awful chores to read. I’m sure all you readers out there know what I’m talking about: the 5 paragraph essay treatise on the main character’s appearance, the absurdly verbose, esoteric, loquacious thesaurus syndrome purple prose, and of course sometimes it’s just a generic and boring plot with nothing new to add. Grrr…

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, All the Lights are On is absolutely none of those. The writing style is short and sweet, its vocab not to pompous, and within the first two paragraphs I already could feel myself invested in the protagonist Brae Ridley. It’s his authentic sounding voice that makes what could easily be a boring exposition on some house a page turning- figuratively I mean- read. It’s got my vote- not just figuratively- so go check it out!

You can read the story here:
https://www.wattpad.com/649831469-all-the-lights-are-on-sheriff-brae-ridley

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Scroll through my reviews… I’m mean if I don’t like a story so I promise you I only say nice things if the writing merits it :slight_smile:

Hi! I would appreciate a critique! My book has a prologue which is fairly short, so if you want the full affect, feel free to read, but I would love the critique on chapter 1! Thanks so much!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/160786267-darkness-embodied

Chapter nine of my book, 12:01 would be amazing! :slight_smile: