☆☆☆☆ Free minimalist covers | ON HOLD

Hello, hello!
All genres accepted!
I’ll be using copyright photos (‘exceptions sometimes’).
No payment, only credit.
Patience is required (accept all).

Fakes accepted, form:

Title:
Subtitle (optional):
Author’s name/username:
Genre:
Specific ideas for your cover (show me photos):
Favorite theme (light or dark):
Writing style: fancy or average
Fake or real:
Anything else? :heart:

(Click to enlarge)

Here are the covers I created that were chosen by the ones who requested one.

(Click to enlarge)
You can also find more examples below.

Talking about Author’s name, is it ok to use pen name or your Wattpad name (not username, if that makes sense)?

Yes, no problem :slight_smile: @Poamzi48585 did you want to request?

Title: Loving Austin.
Subtitle (optional): My best friend’s boyfriend
Author’s name/username: xobutterflyxo
Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance
Specific ideas for your cover (show me photos): This is basically just a picture with sunflowers, but just a brighter sky.
Image result for sunflowers tumblr
Favorite theme (light or dark): Light.
Writing style: Fancy
Anything else? If you don’t mind I like to acknowledge the people who make my cover in the beginning of my story.

1 Like

That’s fine with me :slight_smile: I’ll work on your request!

:jyoti:

Cover’s ready @xobutterflyxo ; let me know which one you like the most and I’ll give it to you :slight_smile:

(Click to enlarge)

Thanks so much - let me know if there’s anything else I can provide to help!

1 Like

Cover’s ready @amcbradley ; let me know which one you like the most and I’ll give it to you :slight_smile:

20190709_153648_0000
(Click to enlarge)

Cover’s ready @Conka2016 ; let me know which one you like the most and I’ll give it to you :slight_smile:

(Click to enlarge)

I love the one on the right but I don’t like the subtitle i picked :frowning: :’(

I could give it to you without the subtitle and when you find another one, I’ll edit it? Unless you think of something else before. Up to you :wink:

@PetalsOfMoon I love how simple it is but at the same time It’s eye catching, I was wondering If you could change the font a little to make it more dark? its hard to explain.
But I need to change the subtitle, I’ve found one that suit better… “And I’ve grown familiar with the villians that live in my head”

I got it from a song by Halsey, called Control

The red darker? Or another style? Just confirm it and I’ll change it.

I’ll add that subtitle, then :slight_smile:

I mean like The colour is fine i mean the font, and i feel like the whole needs to be a little bit more dark a gloomy, only a little

1 Like

Cover’s ready @Conka2016 ; let me know which one you like the most and I’ll give it to you :slight_smile:

(Click to enlarge)

I found a new font to use, let me know if you prefer this one. Also, I added your new subtitle. Would you like the photo to be darker than any of these? :see_no_evil: I want to keep the red lips, but I don’t know what you think?

I Love the bottom right one goes with the red font

1 Like

If that’s your final choice, here it is. :slight_smile: please credit me if you use it

20190709_170436_0000

1 Like

Title: Tarts
Author: DeerInBacPac/Me
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery with small bits of romance
Specific Ideas: I’m not sure. Something that encompasses my four main characters or just the main one, Nayleth. (I have small guides to them on my profile if you want to look at them for some help!)
Favorite Theme: What you think works best!
Writing Style: Whatever you feel works best!
Nothing else! Maybe read the first few paragraphs? I’m a little picky but I think just reading my character overviews should be fine!

Here’s the character guide link if you want to use it -

https://www.wattpad.com/751950998-tarts-a-handbook-for-the-idiots-nayleth

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. I might write you back here for more details.

Cover’s ready @DeerInBacPac ; let me know which one you like the most and I’ll give it to you :slight_smile:

(Click to enlarge)

I was mostly inspired by your main character and I also saw the word “dragon” and added it in some versions of the covers. I can try something else if you give me a bit more details based on what I’ve created so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the one with the stars the most! Thank you!

1 Like

Here it is. :slight_smile: please credit me if you use it

20190709_184915_0000