free premades • • • New covers added!

covers
premades

freepremades

formerly ᴋɪsᴇ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ
this thread offers premade covers
new covers will be added regularly over time

if you would like a custom cover, please follow the link at the end of this post.

No payment required!

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ɪf ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇfɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴅᴏɴᴛ’ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴅɪᴇ!

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
 - choose the cover you want and provide
   the alternative title and author name.
 - confirm if you will be using the cover or not
   when you receive the preview.

disclaimer: all covers are made for use within wattpad only and not for commercial purposes. I do not make any profit out of this, it’s purely a hobby

TAKEN
TAKEN

TAKEN

⁑ OUTRO | covers

I am not currently looking for a cover but, these covers are amazing! :heart_eyes:

Thanks! :grin:

May I request for the cover Lost and Found for my new draft? :slight_smile: Will post the prologue as soon as I have the cover!

@coxkora These covers are aesthetically pleasing.

Sure! :slight_smile: What would you want to change it to?

Thank you!

I would love one

‘The Stars and The Cosmos’

Title - Forgotten
Where Final Book is - the werewolf
Author - Michelle du Toit

My story is up and completed! Your covers are friggin amazing!

Thank you so much!!

WHISPER (Premade)
Could you change the title to:
SPARKLE

Credited you in the description and totally using it forever!!!

@LukeJRV And the author, do you want it to be your username itself?
@Nightmarish248 That’s wonderful! The best thing to hear is that it will be used <3

LukeJR

Thank you!

Do you still take custom requests? (you took them before, right?)

Also I’m pretty sure The Dream Getaway was a featured book once… it got unpublished??

I don’t have the time to be dedicated to a shop as such so I’m reading the solo requests in my spare time and designing any which interests me.

Same name or a different one? shit, now I vaguely remember changing that cover. I don’t have the changed copy so can’t be sure if it’s in use or not so i’m going to take that one down

I’m not sure… I just searched up the title now anc it wasn’t there. But a book with that cover was featured once, iirc. You should make sure first, if its possible(maybe you can search by picture?); it was a long time ago ^^’

No, now I definitely remember changing that cover, the title was too big and almost reached the ends. I only put it up because I thought I didn’t give it out.

Yup pretty long ago, two years :laughing: