free premades • • • New covers added!

covers
premades

No subtitle right?

I have one but no it isn’t necessary for the cover :slight_smile:

OMG it’s so pretty. I love the bottom one! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I’ll take the bottom one! Thank you!

Is your username on Wattpad the same as on here? I’ll credit you! Also thanks! I love Zuko! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yey! Stan Zuko! And yes, same id.

I found you! I also credited you as well tysm!

Could I please have The Little Things You Do? I will post it as soon as I’m done with the first chapter of my story (it will probably be posted within the next few days).

New Title: The Guide to Falling in Love
Author: LoveDestinyHope

Thank you so much! I love it!

Hello, it appears you don’t seem to be using the cover. I’d love to see it being used.

@coxkora Sorry, I will be using this cover but not until I have enough free time to start writing the story again.

Oh, you are rewriting your story is it? Why? Could I see your old story?

@coxkora I’ve scrapped the old story as I was not pleased with the result.

Bump. New covers added.

Hi! I was just wondering if the second chances cover was still available? :slight_smile:

If it is then I would love to use it if you’ll let me!

My title is Deadly Beautiful and my name is obviously Kate Ellen!! With or without the underscore is fine if you are to let me use this!!

Its such a beautiful cover and you’re super talented!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Your covers look amazing! Could I get the ‘Unbound’ cover with the bird?
New title: Trailers
Authour: Lorraine

Thank you! :blush:

PS. Also, my trailers book isn’t posted yet but will be once I finish editing a trailer :laughing:

thank you so much its absolutely beautiful!!! I love it!