free premades • • • New covers added!

covers
premades

You’re welcome!
I’ve been stalking this thread for a while,
however I’m still in the process writing my novel.
:calmwolf:

Nice to hear. I replace with new ones once the old ones start to stagnate. If you want a cover from the previous lots, I still do have the files. So you can always request the old ones when you are ready.

I’m back to request for one of your amazing premades! :smile:

Can I get the cover ‘Comets and the Heart’?
New Title: A Land of Imagination
Author name: Lorraine Park

I’m not sure if the title will be too long to fit…hopefully it’ll be ok? Also the book isn’t published yet but will be once I get a cover :blush:

Here you go.

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ
ᴘʟs ᴄᴏɴꜰɪʀᴍ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

P R E V I E W
O N L Y

The ‘A’ kinda looks out of place…do you mind making it smaller or squeezing it into the line with ‘Land Of’? If that still looks weird, I’m going to try and think of another title because I really like that cover haha.

Also, I forgot to add the subtitle in the request, can you add this please: ‘A collection of micro-stories’. Thank you!

I’ve edited the previous post with the updated cover.

It’s beautiful! Imagination is spelt incorrectly though (it’s only 1 M :sweat_smile:) but I’ll definitely be using it once it’s changed. Thanks again, and especially for accommodating to my request for changes! :smile:

Changed. Was in a hurry, didn’t realize the extra :sweat_smile:

That’s alright! I’ve published my story now - thank you so much for the beautiful cover! Keep up the amazing work :smile:

new covers!

Love the moon covers :calmwolf:

I loved making them, shame they’ve not checked in to collect them. Even PMed them.

Oh no! They are so good, but you did what you could to contact them which is very nice. I hope you’ll stay open by the time I start posting, lol. For now I’ll happily stalk though.

Hi, are the bottom two available?

Yes they are.

Can I request them?

Title for the bottom right one: The Kingston Chronicles subtitle: Part One

Author: Angel Durham

Title for the bottom left one: The Kingston Chronicles subtitle: Part Two

Do both stories have individual titles or it that all it is?

All it is, but one has Part One and the other Part Two

Alright, let me go make those edits.

Thank you!