Free reads for authors with stories that have under 1K reads!

writing
feedback-offered

Thank you for doing this, it’s really kind of you :cherry_blossom:

PLEASE READ

Title: Lighthouse

Read it:)

My phones being picky sand refuses to let me comment so I’ll have to catch up on your stories later :frowning: sorry guys!

This is extremely nice of you and I have no idea how you can read all this, but I’ll throw mine in the loop.

Title: THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Thank you!

Hi there! How are you guys doing!

Um I was going to ask for your opinion on my crackfic but IDK if you know the fandom

Title: Missing: Jessica Ruthback

PLEASE READ

It has 30 reads now!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155453802-missing-jessica-ruthback

God bless you for doing this

Please read Rose of Fire.
It has 359 reads and is longlisted for The Wattys.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! The translation of the first two chapters is up and running :smiley: Here’s the link : https://www.wattpad.com/629656658-ichayval-book-1-chapter-1-hand-in-hand-1-5

Thank you so much for your kindness and your time. It’s really really appreciated!

PLEASE READ tuesday & max.
currently at a lovely 68 reads. :partying_face:

PLEASE READ: The Psychology of Being Fat
Reads: 500

PLEASE READ: Soul Divided
Reads: 74

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Awwwww!!! TYSM for doing this! If you’re interested, this is mine (I don’t see a form, so I’ll try my best)
Title: Phoebe Cooper and the Prophet’s Book
Genre: Thriller/paranormal/fantasy
Reads: 179

I would appreciate your comments as well!

PLEASE READ: It Happened on a June Wedding.

I just started out with this book, and I’m hoping to get feedback about it. Thank you!

Sorry I haven’t been able to get any reading done for you guys yet. Had a bit of a spat with someone I love but I’ll read your stories soon as I can!

PLEASE READ I have two books “Accidental Quest.” It’s a mystery-romance-action novel I am working on right now. And “Dangerous Roommate” a romance novel. Both of them are under 1K reads. I appreciate your thoughts. :slight_smile:

Kumusta? I am a Filipino author here. :smile:

PLEASE READ

My book is titled Daughter of Calypso. I just started writing it, and it is at 20 reads right now. Please check it out :smile: //www.wattpad.com/story/160786267-daughter-of-calypso

Thank you!

Hi There! I’d love it if you could check out my new fantasy romance novel Enchant Me ! Thanks!

Hello. Please read Renegades, my sci fi WIP.

PLEASE READ All’s Fair In Love