𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘺 - free stuff - open

banner%201
it’s free but a follow would be real nice!
I. EXAMPLES - II. FORMS - III. PROFILE

banner%202
covers
banners
blends
icons/icon packs
aesthetics
wallpapers
posters
img
threads
gifs
book jackets
story ads
any other type of graphic.

2 Likes

banner%203

I. here’s some places where you can get inspo (graphic that will help me make your graphics) from: 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9, 10, 11.

II. some places to find hd pictures/pngs (i suggest using one/two word searches): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

III. if you use the sites above to create your form i’m more likely to accept you

IV. try now to mess with the coding for the forms! don’t touch anything in brackets [ ], just fill out the form!

1 Like

queue

#post - @/user - status
#49 - @breathingchemicals - ns
#62 - @The_Girl_In_The_Box - ns
#75 - @hatefuls33 - ns
#77 - @breathingchemicals - ns
#93 - @billytypes - ns

status report:
ns - not started
wip - work in progress
p - pending (awating reply)
d - delivered

1 Like
reserved
1 Like
we're **open**
1 Like

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

SKDKSS MORE THREADS FROM YOU :heart::heart::heart:
btw you should probably make it a hypothetical blacklist because i think they banned them still have one though, f those thieves

Hello, just a pointer: public blacklists are forbidden, so do you think you could remove mention of blacklist, please? (I saw mods editing posts for that)

@hatefuls33 @shinrili it’s not a public blacklist!
@recordplayer :frowning:

bump

I know, but mods might not take it and edit your post regardless of it.

1 Like

gotchu

Hello!!!

heya!

Hi, I just wanted to check with you before I started filling out a form. Do you do chapter banners? I’m starting a new project and need a new set! (: just let me know! Thanks!

1 Like

new project eh?

1 Like

Yes ma’am. Actually finished writing the first logline and summary this morning. Found some motivation after all that celebratory drinking! :joy:

1 Like

yes i do! i do all kinds of banners. good luck with your project my dear

1 Like

Why thank you so much! I’ll be building my request form, so you’ll hear from me soon!

1 Like