FREEBIES | Covers | OPEN

covers

Minimal | Simple [X ]
Title: Amnesia
Author: Ashley Guerra
Subtitle (optional): “What happened the day the found each other”
Genre: Romance
Summary (1-3 sentences): A young women wakes up in an alley with no recognition of who she is or what happened. She finds a man who ends up helping her on discovering secrets of the life she was part of. Secrets she rather not know.
Ideas/Images/Mood: Dark, mystery (kinda like the cover I already have, I just need a new one with my new name lol)
Anything else? Can it only havea women with black hair and bright blue eyes and everything else dark and black? Thank you :blush:

DELIVERY

@coconut-waterrr I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3
Drag and drop image in a new tab to enlarge

@Ashwovesyuh I’m really sorry, but denied. But good luck on finding a cover! c:

No problem :blush:thank you anyways!:heart:

Thank you! I’ll be using it!

Minimal | Simple [ x]
Title: The Ascent to Everest
Author: colourlessmo
Subtitle (optional): n/a
Genre: mystery fiction
**Summary : After discovering his father’s dead body at the age of eleven, Everest Kenta’s life completely transforms. His older brother can no longer tolerate his presence, he is rendered friendless and his state of mind, slowly yet surely, begins to deteriorate. The trauma of all of these things combined lead him to distance himself from reality. But as he establishes new friendships and understands what it means to care for other people, he must decide whether to open himself up or to remain alone on a miserable plane where no one can reach him.
Ideas/Images/Mood: dark/light or a contrast between the two
Anything else? I was thinking since the main characters name is named after mount Everest and just like the mountain he is cold it could be someone climbing up a snowy mountain to symbolize the struggle he’s battling with, or maybe someone with earphones sitting at a bus stop in winter ?

@esoteriic accepted!

It’s beautiful! Thank you so much for making it :smile: Though if it wouldn’t be any hassle could you please make the title ‘He’s the One’

@KateAnnee Sure! I’ll fix it when I get home tonight. :blush:

Minimal [X ] | Simple
Title: Vanilla Bean Noel
Author: Shonelle Huggins-Turner
Subtitle (optional): A Christmas treat
Genre: Novella, Christmas, Romance, YA
Summary (1-3 sentences): Two coworkers get stuck in an ice cream shop in the middle of a storm.
Ideas/Images/Mood: ANYTHING Christmasy. There can be a couple as long as snow is involved.
Anything else? Nothing you’re amazing and I hope this goes through!

@TheShonelleAct accepted!

Cover Form Minimal | Simple
<b>Title:</b> Falling for the target
<b>Author:</b> Emry Austin
<b>Subtitle (optional): </b> Hunter becomes the Hunted - Book 1
<b>Genre:</b> Action/Thrilling/Romance/Drama
<b>Summary (1-3 sentences):</b> Ex-Navy SEAL Logan Walker is a paid assassin who was contacted to do a simple job, kill a simple target. His contractors not knowing his real name as they refer to him as Ghost due to his nature of being silent when taking the job and the payment, and the contractors never seeing his face.
After receiving the job Logan performed the same actions he always did, grab his sniper, grab his knife, tighten up his mask and find a position to kill the target. Until the day he was meant to kill the target came to realize that she was drop dead gorgeous.
<b>Ideas/Images/Mood:</b> A masked man with a gun in his hand preferably? Something like this

But instead of Liam Neeson, a Masked man with a Kevlar vest on please
<b>Anything else?</b> N/A

@EmryAustin I’m really sorry, but denied. But good luck on finding a cover! c:

DELIVERY

@esoteriic I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@KateAnnee Here's your fixed cover! I had to change the font because the last one did not have a capital H. I also made a few small edits. Regardless of the small changes, I hope you like the cover! Please tell me if you are going to be using it or not.

Hey thanks! Is there anyways you could make it black and white and no block font?

@esoteriic Absolutely!

DELIVERY

@esoteriic Here's your fixed cover! Hopefully this is what you wanted. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@TheShonelleAct I hope you like it! I made one with the subtitle and one without so feel free to choose. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

bump