covers

Thank you so much! It’s amazing!

I definitely will! Thank you so much!

Minimal| Simple
Title: The Rose of Aris
Author: Sheena162002
Subtitle: Obsession leads to destruction
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: Rebecca Everly is tied up in a web of ancient magic which is threatening to destroy her world and all she knows as enemies old and new try to stop her. Along the way she falls in love with a mysterious young man, but will it end up being good for her, or will she go down in flames.
Ideas/Images/Mood: I’m thinking maybe a solitary rose or a picture of a girl in a hooded dress looking all mysterious.
Anything else? Maybe make the cover look dark and dangerous

I hope you consider my request!

@Sheena162002 accepted!

Thanks hey! Can’t wait to see the masterpiece:grin:

DELIVERY

@Sheena162002 I hope you like it! I made one with the subtitle and one without so feel free to choose. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3
Drag and drop image in a new tab to enlarge

OMG! Thank you so much! I love it I will definitely be using it! It actually really works with what my book is about😍
Thanks again!

Minimal | Simple
Title: Anastasia
Author: Brandon Wong
Subtitle (optional): N/A
Genre: Short story, romance
Summary (1-3 sentences): As salesman Baker Wilson returns from an overseas business trip, he plans an elaborate Christmas surprise for his girlfriend Marie Belanger back home in New York City.
Ideas/Images/Mood: Looking for something romantic and Christmas-y! Kind of that Hallmark vibe!
Anything else? Thank you in advance for your time!

@BrandonWong048 accepted!

Minimal | Simple [ X]
Title: june
Author: anisa.r
Subtitle (optional): TEXT HERE
Genre: short story, love, poetry, reflection
Summary (1-3 sentences): a sequel and change in perspective from a previous book. a girl looking back at a remarkable lost love.
Ideas/Images/Mood: a clean, calm and bright mood. not too colourful or dark. an image in a centre circle, very much like the cover on my work, april. please keep the title lowercase.
Anything else? if i decide to use it then i will credit you in the summary or on the first part but i wont be publishing the book for a while now.

@apologies accepted!

DELIVERY

@BrandonWong048 I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

Minimal | Simple
Title: The Do Over
Author: Emily Lauran
Subtitle (optional): n/a
Genre: teen fiction
Summary (1-3 sentences): Eloise Aldridge decides one year into her new time at a new school that she needs a change of pace. She drops her old mean, but popular, friends for a breath of fresh air in her last semester of high school as a weird twisted New Years Resolution
Ideas/Images/Mood: Okay so she starts off this stereotypical girly brunette popular girl and after she drops her friends and makes new ones she kind of goes through an ?evolution? and becomes more edgy, chops her hair, etc etc so one idea would just be a brunette girl, either version would work.

Another would be to bring in the New Years aspect with some confetti maybe on the floor?

And then the last one would be a boy and a girl like all cute like lol

Here are some examples of photos (do not necessarily need to be these)

but better than those bc i suck at picking these thing

Anything else? idk is there? Let me know if you have questions!

@caxhton accepted!

DELIVERY

@apologies I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@caxhton I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

bump

bump

Hi Torch, sorry for my delay, by all means, please, take a crack at it! And to answer your question, I will go with simple. Thanks!

DELIVERY

@Keyer17 I hope you like it! I couldn't find an image for simple so I hope you don't mind that I went with minimal. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3