FREEBIES | Covers | OPEN

covers

I do, it’s absolutely perfect. ^ - ^ _Also, yay, ty for the accept :sunny:

DELIVERY

@ArtDrawingLover I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3
Drag and drop image in a new tab to enlarge

DELIVERY

@FieldOfInnocence I hope you like it! I made two so feel free to pick your favorite. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

Thank you soooooooooo much!! It looks amazing!!

DELIVERY

@Barrel_Racing_Sorrel I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@Overcast_Days I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

I’ll for sure be using it, thank you so much. <3

oh my gosh, thank you so so much for the beautiful covers! i absolutely adore them and will most definitely be using one of them! ahh its such a hard choice to pick between them :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks again! i will definitely be giving you credit where credit is due and a follow too because you deserve it!

one thing i just realised is that you forgot the s in ‘circles’ in the first cover :see_no_evil:
could you please fix that, please? thank you!

@FieldOfInnocence I’m glad you like the covers! And I can absolutely fix that. I’m really sorry for the mistake :sweat: It’ll be done in a few minutes :blush:

thank you so much!

DELIVERY

@FieldOfInnocence Here's your fixed cover! Thanks for requesting! <3

Minimal [ x] | Simple
Title: The Book of Elephants Drinking Tea
Author: Shonelle Huggins-Turner
Subtitle (optional): A collection of short stories (can be there or not)
Genre: Short Stories
Summary (1-3 sentences): So the title itself is just based on one short story so if the cover doesn’t have an elephant drinking tea I will not be upset lol
Ideas/Images/Mood: It could be a cup of tea it could be an elephant reading a book. Feel free haha
Anything else? Nope!

Title: Golden Envelope
Author: SugarPrincess02
Subtitle (optional): TEXT HERE
Genre: Romance
Summary (1-3 sentences): Emilia Garner is one of 30 contestants chosen to compete in a selection to marry Prince Louis
Ideas/Images/Mood: man and women may be a crown/ warm cozy
Anything else? TEXT HERE

@TheShonelleAct @SugarPrincess02 accepted!

DELIVERY

@TheShonelleAct I hope you like it! I made one with the subtitle and one without so feel free to choose. Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@SugarPrincess02 I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

thank you so much and yes I’ll be using the cover

bump

Minimal | Simple [ X]
Title: C-Suite
Author: Kyra Dixon
Genre: Chick-lit / Romance
Summary (1-3 sentences): About a female CEO and basically her struggles with handling other things in life. Ultimately realizing that she needs a balance to be happy.
Ideas/Images/Mood: So I’ve been really struggling, since I changed the tittle 3 times but I want a cover in which there is a female wearing a dress, but you don’t see her full face. It’s also really hard because the main character is a POC (Indian). I tried creating a cover but I didn’t really like the font or the clash of gold: (I did like the amount of her face that was cut-off)

Anything else? I would love if you could create this cover because I’m struggling with my own vision as well.