FREEBIES | Covers | OPEN

covers

@bluemoon_2005 I’m really sorry, but denied. But good luck on finding a cover! c:

DELIVERY

@bonniexflower I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3
Drag and drop image in a new tab to enlarge

Minimal [ x ] | Simple
Title: Forecast
Author: Adri
Subtitle (optional): TEXT HERE
Genre: slice of life / romance
Summary (1-3 sentences): It’s a set of short stories and in some way they are related to the weather, mostly in unlikely ways. Like a sad story related to a sunny place or something happy occurring while it’s raining, things like that.
Ideas/Images/Mood: I’d like some clouds showing different weathers, kinda like the ones shown in the weather app. And I’d like it to be with a blue background and white clouds

Anything else? thank you so much <3

@_torch ty! I will be using the cover c:

WOW!! This is wonderful. Thank you!! I’ll be using it. You’re very talented.

Minimal | Simple
Title: Timeless&Void
Author: S.K.Allen
Subtitle (optional): Book Two in the Hooded Capes Quartet
Genre: Adventure/Superhero
Summary (1-3 sentences): Ashley finds herself coming into the title of Ambassador. Far quicker than she could imagine. Unfortunately for her, she might not be alive to enjoy it.
Ideas/Images/Mood: a mask like a hero one disappearing into ash. Gray and blue for the color scheme. Warm and tense.
Anything else? Thank you in advance

@csmic_sky accepted!

@ChangingFace I’m really sorry, but denied. But good luck on finding a cover! c:

Minimal | Simple [:slight_smile: ]
Title: Brown Haired Thief
Author: Elliot Am
Subtitle (optional): TEXT HERE
Genre: Teen fiction
Summary (1-3 sentences): “When life doesn’t give you lemons, just steal them.”

Raine Vierra stole to survive. Moving to a new town she wanted to stay low-key to hide the ugly truths of her past, but her life alters the day she steals a stone from the Wilkinson’s.

Meeting potential criminals or messing up with them was not something of her concern. It changed the day when Sky Wilkinson, Exhart High’s very own bad boy, hit her with a football.
With Sky and his best friends in her life, she could only do so much to hide from her past.

Ideas/Images/Mood: PNG this is my cover atm and I want something like this but simple? Maybe just a dark bg with a closeup of a brunette
Anything else? Thank you :slight_smile: Have a great day:)
[/quote]

Yes! I love it, it’s like you read my mind

Thank you

thx anyway good luck you to you to.

Thank youuu :heart:

@iluleeoppa accepted!

DELIVERY

@csmic_sky I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

DELIVERY

@iluleeoppa I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

Minimal | Simple [x ]
Title: A Misstep into Danger
Author: ZahiraJ
Subtitle (optional): n/a
Genre: Adventure
Summary (1-3 sentences): Second novel in a spy series, this time Ez goes undercover in a Veterans charity, where she finds she may have bitten off more than she thought.
Ideas/Images/Mood: Army print, army
or a girl silhouette? Whatever yo think works.
Anything else? Thank you! I hope you accept my request <3

@ZahiraJ accepted!

DELIVERY

@ZahiraJ I hope you like it! Please let me know if you're going to be using the cover. Thanks for requesting! <3

just how I wanted it! Thank you so much, i’ll definitely use it

Yes I love it! Thank you so much! Would it be okay if you could add in a subtitle? I’ve just thought of it ‘An Esmerelda Adams novel’ so it could tie in with the first book? If you can’t that’s okay too.

I’ll credit you in the blurb once its up <3
Sorry but it won’t let me drag and drop it into a new tab :confused: