Fresh Meat

feedback-offered
story
reading

Hello! This is such an interesting request thread XD.

Bio: My name is Sajee, and I’m trying my best to be a Jack of all trades. I love to read, to write, to draw, to do research in physics, maths and medicine, and to take care of animals. Hopefully I’ll do all of these one day XD. Fantasy is my favourite genre by far, and it’s also the one I write.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174132370-the-world-changer

Pitch- Tahro Akagi shouldn’t live in two worlds at the same time.

Hello! I’m KT Marie.

Bio - New to Wattpad in general and just discovered the forums. I’ve always loved to write, but never put myself to it seriously until now. My husband and I are moving into a campervan in May to spend a year traveling North America - and I’ll have lots of time to write!

RAVEN - Rejecting modern society and culture, eighteen year old Sam lives alone in the Alaskan wilderness. Survival is the the only thing that matters and ALONE is exactly how he wants to remain. When the body of a young girl washes up on the riverbank, Sam must choose between what is right - and what he wants.

Not sure how to tell you how to find my book since it seems I can’t post a link or image. But if it helps, my profile says it’s number 1 in #truthandlies

Hi! Welcome to Wattpad!

And welcome to the thread. Don’t worry I can look up your book.

Best of luck on your Wattpad journey :blush:

Thank you! It’s all a little mind boggling at the moment! I don’t see a way to access this forum on the app. Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask that!

No worries.

You can’t access it through the app yeah. But you can use your mobile browser to open and login to the forums.

If you have any trouble you can ask an ambassador.

Hi! The book I’m writing is a medical fiction story that has mystery, adventure, love, and a whole lot of character development. I love stories with deep characters with intricate pasts and am especially partial to those with strong female leads. The story focuses on a doctor who takes on a research fellowship to solve a medical mystery.

I’m going to try to update it as often as possible, but if you have a chance to read it, I would love to hear your feedback :smiley:

About Me: Welcome to my bio fellow writers! I love science, and during the day you can find me buried away in a lab, investigating the mystical properties of microbial life. At night I swaddle myself in blankets and cradle cups of warm tea, smiling contentedly. As you might have guessed, I adore a good book. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy the perfect romance of Pride and Prejudice-but don’t get me wrong- I live for the sweet revenge in the Count of Monte Cristo.

Title: Dewdrops

Genre: General Fiction

Synopsis:

A doctor who hates patients.

No other description suited Anthony Stanton better than that. Arriving at the esteemed Manifort Hospital, Anthony has only a single goal in mind: to complete his three-year research fellowship in the States and return as quickly as possible to England. However, as he steps into the lobby, little does he expect the adventure that awaits him, filled with heartbreak, unspeakable demons from his past, and a young girl, who will change his life.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175375328-dewdrops

Dewdrops by Aya2442

Hi, JoJo – I’m Sondi, but I go by the handle Lesserknown1. I’ve had the privilege of ghostwriting for some cool names under strict confidentiality clauses that prevent me from really tooting my own horn. That’s a good thing because my horn is loud and perhaps obnoxious, and they paid me to never talk about them. So, I’m here on Wattpad while taking a hiatus from the gig economy, and I’m enjoying the experience–meeting new writers, building a platform, trying out unorthodox story ideas. I’d love to chit chat and shoot the breeze sometime. Hit me up.

Here’s a link to LEAD ME ASTRAY

Can I summarize it in twelve words? Okay, here goes: Diverse ghost, werewolf, and genderqueer Empath try polyamory and solve murder.

Here’s the book cover.
WHAT%20TO%20READ%20NEXT%20ADVERT

Hey there Jojo! The name is Sky! I stumbled on wattpad a few days ago and became a community member just three days ago. I am still a newcomer and is learning my way out here. But the person who brought me here, I would like to share her book.

Here is the link to my dear friend’s story:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/180665093-my-brother’s-boyfriend

Since I don’t own the rights to the book cover, so umm…can’t upload it.

And she has got only one line summary.

Lastly, I don’t have many friends around here. Looking forward to chat with you!

salut! this seems like a pretty neato thread to crash in, don’t mind if i do

the me(me)

Bonjour, mes amis! I am Baguette, and I write fanfiction set in the Overwatch franchise for your entertainment. Combining your favourite characters (and mine) with a unique voice and a great literary and philosophical awareness, I attempt to tell great stories heroes like you deserve to read!

Outside of Wattpad, I enjoy a relatively calm academic lifestyle, studying literature, language, sociology, theology and philosophy - lazily. I prefer to spend my time walking, eating good food, listening to music and yearning to sail across the oceans for a taste of adventure. And video games. Especially video games.

the missing link

Be sure to check out my most prominent work, the OVERWATCH: Anthology series, here:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/175863347-overwatch-anthology

the baseball pitch

The year is twenty-eighty-one. Earth has been plunged into a new cold war. The continuing struggles of a resurgent and rogue Overwatch against the sinister terrorist group Talon have enshrouded the world in fear and doubt. As tensions threaten to boil over into a war unlike any mankind has ever seen, the men and women of both sides come to blows with their own, personal demons. These are their stories.

the mixtape cover

noo_noo_noo_noo%20cover

the schmoozening

voici ce que disent mes lecteurs, chérie~

“This is the only fanfic I have seen to actually do Widowmaker justice as a character. I don’t just mean not over sexualizing her, but really understand the weight and depth of Amélie, as well as potential she has in literature.”
~@Avoreth on OVERWATCH: Anthology

“[…] Beautifully written, honestly. I love the existential nature of some of the narration, as well. Honestly amazing. I still don’t know anything about Overwatch, but [the] writing is so well-done that it doesn’t matter at all.”
~@kyrrai on OVERWATCH: Anthology

“I love [Baguette’s] beautiful and descriptive writing style!”
~@chainedinshadow on OVERWATCH: Anthology

“[Baguette has] a lovely writing style and a very strong voice.”
~@JessicaEdelbrock on OVERWATCH: Valentine

hope this hastily-put-together response is enough for you, but consider yourself schmoozed. adieu!

Haha, I like this.

Bio: What makes me, me? Oh well, I guess I could say, the songs, the writing, the drawing. But I think it would be so much more amazing if you would be the judge of that haha

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn

Summary: An assassin is pushed into a world she’d rather not believe exists and then becomes a Queen. And turns into a wolf. Or does she?

Book cover:

Bio: I joined Wattpad back in 2012 when I was in high school and wrote a few stories. Then college happened and I was too busy to write anything that wasn’t an essay. Now that I’ve finished college and work part-time, it seemed like the best time to come back and write again. A lot has changed, so it’s taken some time to adapt, but hopefully I can make it work.

New%20canvas

12-Word Tagline: Would you sacrifice what’s precious to you in exchange for power?

Full Summary: In the seemingly ordinary city of Gradmid, there is mysterious tree that is said to grant magical abilities to those who present an offering. However, the offering must something of value to the person, and the more valuable the offering is, the more powerful the ability will be. Since the power granted is based off the offering, it’s advised that you choose your offering wisely. If you’re unsure of what to do, feel free to ask previous visitors about their experiences. They’ll be more than happy to share their tales of love, loss, life, despair, and, most importantly, acceptance.

Link: Read here!

Hi, my name is @tanellia. I’m a busy student with a very little spare time. But somehow always manage to procrastinate her way with reading, writing, and binge-watching instead of working on her academic :clap:t2:

cover_13_original

Summary:
10 years is a very long time for both of them. They were parted by a tragedy only to be brought back together by a deal of two families.

Jenna Grey, a loving and depressed daughter of the billionaire with a dreadful past,
Darius Smith, a charming and caring son of the billionaire with a guilt’s that eating up his life,
They meet again for the first time after 10 years.

Can they handle the terrible past, the promiscuous present, and the uncertain future?

Aww it’s so nice of you to promote someone else’s work :+1:

Oh my god you just set a standard :scream:

@Writicious Aw, thanks <3

XP my names Violet, Janeee

oh god what have i done

You’ve just obliterated all the other promos from my mind with your promo xD

oh no, that’s horrible

good

Hi there :grin:
It’s Kate here! An Italian girl with procrastination tendency and a borderline obsession with chocolate. I am a med student who sometimes curses the day she chose to enter the medical field, trying to drown her sorrows by writing. A cat lady too.

Summary:

Six Houses.

One Crown.

It was game of power, greed, revenge, swords and fire. But in the end, only one would raise from the ashes to sit on the throne of the Kingdom of Kallera.

Blood will be spilled, secrets will be revealed.
Crowns will fall and thrones will burn.
Peace will be forgotten, war will be welcomed.

This is the tale of a Kingdom in ruin.
And its possible savior.

Book link: https://my.w.tt/mDY5R8BtiV

Alright lets give this a shot

bio I am a novice writer from the frozen far eastern shores of Canada. Growing up I was always filled with stories and I’m a fervent believer that reality is just something that exists for people who can’t imagine something better. My writing focuses on the fantastical and I love writing space opera and fantasy.

Story The Sentinel: An Old Republic Story
https://www.wattpad.com/story/149905421-the-sentinel-an-old-republic-story

untitled_1__by_999msvalkyrie-dcw77h4

Blurb In 12 Words Tales from an old Jedi who is too tired to fight.