Fresh Meat

feedback-offered
story
reading

Author: TastelessWriter
Bio: I’m boring, I’m not sure what to put.
Sugar%20cover
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181681949-sugar
Blurb: Sydney Jones is a broke college student. Out of options, she joins DoseofSugar.com, a popular website where people can meet a potential sugar parent. Just when all seems hopeless, her prayers are answered by rich playboy Jason Matthews.
Genre: Romance

I’m so glad you asked about this, because I was confused, too.

ok, hello im rené, im 18 and im an ex fanfic writer, but im not about that life anymore paha, i write for fun because i have nothing better to do. Check out my book and i’ll return!

141081752-176-k629420

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141081752-spotlight

“I love being under the spotlight”

“Then let me show you off Princessa”

_

When Apollo, the sexually spoilt teen, meets Stefano, a hot, Spanish young man who helps out in his dads shop, she falls completely head over heels. But her world is turned upside down when an extremely explicit video of her gets put in the wrong pair of hands.

They say you can never be shown off enough.

mature content

Hello! Thanks for this fun thread.

username: ktsetsi

Bio/What makes me “me”" - I wake up at least three nights a week at around 0230 and almost immediately think things like, “What if I have a disease? What if I die tomorrow?” instead of “Gosh, I sure am content lying here with the person I love.” (Visions of flowers and fields.) I’m passionate about five things: 1. Ian 2. Writing 3. Fall 4. Pasta 5. Talenti sea salt caramel Gelato, for which I will travel to any number of stores to hunt it down if my regular store is sold out. I can and want to eat through anything except extreme illness. I hate insincerity.

I’m too new to add images or links, but the title of my book/story is THE AGE OF THE CHILD.

THE AGE OF THE CHILD in 12 words: A pro-creation amendment leads to abandoned babies on politicians’ doorsteps–at first.

Genre: Speculative Fiction

About A.S Alsayyah: Writer, ex-poet, abstract artist, graphic designer, actress and a choir singer who studies law and work as a support worker and live a crazy life. @anwaAlsa

Siced

Discovering a type of superpowers would be fantastic, right? Wrong!
It has been thirty years since one mad scientist discovered the ancient force of Slicing; the world has never known peace since then.

Hadid, means iron, the only thing that can’t be sliced other than flesh, and the only thing to kill a slicer. There is no such thing anymore, yet, giant machines made of metal and fire killed everything alife.

Fadi thinks himself is the last human on earth, he just turned 18, hiding from the machines. A girl with metallic platelets on her face appears on his radar, holding an iron gun.
(104 words!)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/176854253-sliced-iron-earth

Genre: Sci-fi
Sub-genres: superpowers, parallel world, dystopian, robots and survival.

Bio: Hi! I’m not going to give out my real name but you can call me ‘LJ’ Even though I’m a female.

I’m an African American All-star student with A/B grades. Ever since I wrote about me and my friends being mermaids, I knew that writing was my passion. I have other hobbies, but writing is my favorite.

I post on my own schedule, because I have a busy life, even though I’m 14. So don’t expect frequent updates, but I’ll still try to update whenever I can.

I post whatever comes to mind, and I like to try to be original. I don’t write anything erotic or mature, because I’m too young myself. The most I’ll do is profanity and kissing.

Other than that I hope you enjoy what I have to write and maybe we can be friends. :slight_smile:

Book info: R8buT5w

Just The Two Of Us

16-year-old Victoria or Vickie and her 14-year-old sister, Natalie AKA Nat, are in a small RV/car traveling the country. They have little money, little supplies and are too young to be out by themselves. Not to mention Nat’s nightmares and visions. Add some more problems to the mix and you have a recipe for disaster!

newdesign_1_original
Title: Softhearted
Genre: Teen Fiction/Drama/Romance
Summary:
Dawn Carson was living a normal like every other normal teenage girl going through high school. She was known to be living the perfect life with her family. However, her life changed the moment her father died. What people don’t know is what happens when the door closes after she enters her home. All her life Dawn has been searching for light; a savior, perhaps. But slowly she is growing more tired of waking up in the morning and starting her day. Until one day she meets him.

Nolan Williams was a popular jock known for playing on his high school varsity basketball team. He is known for being the sophisticated, smart, handsome jock everyone wishes they were. He’s seen as perfect with no faults or cons. But what people didn’t know are the secrets that swallow him whole at night when he goes to bed. All his life he felt lost. Until he met her.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174643757-softhearted

I hope you put my book into consideration. xx

Best%20Fiction%20of%202020%20Award

1. Would love to tell you how much of a fabulous person I am but if I’m being honest I’m just a poor uni student procrastinating with studying by writing on Wattpad.

2. My story is called ‘Crazy Are People Too’. I’ve only written two chapters so far since I’m pretty new to this - https://www.wattpad.com/711903442-crazy-are-people-too-raindrops

3. After the sudden death of her father sixteen year-old Calista Roberts is now trying to navigate the world around her all whilst trying to keep her family from falling apart. With her mother struggling financially and her brother Lachlan withdrawing further and further away from her, she swears that this year she leaves her own personal life behind. No boys, no drama.
    But when Calista meets Kit Harvey in the waiting room of a psychiatrist’s office after losing his best friend she tells herself to stay away. He’s seeing a psychiatrist - he must be crazy, right? This is a lot easier said then done.

Each live different lives.
Each have their own battles to fight.
But everyone needs friends.

After all - ‘crazy’ are people too, right?

HOLY%20SHITBUCKET%20THIS%20IS%20AMAZING!!

(Cover created by AndressaVan)
A ‘Deltarune’ extremely open fanfiction (practically original btw)
Only has 2 chapters rn

Hey. I’m Chad, that’s all the personal info you’ll get from me, lol. Let’s be honest, i’m not anything special, just a procrastinating teen who writes fanfic and loves rock music a little too much. Hell, i don’t even write much anymore.

I’ve always been willing to make new friends, even if my condition makes me socially inept, which lead to me being a school-bound overachiever. :joy: Aside from that i like to think i’m pretty fun to know, not quite an outdoorsman, i prefer the company of my fantasies, friends and a good old mouse and keyboard. Doesn’t mean i don’t like a good bit of sport :slight_smile: I’m weird, lol.

You wanted a link? Here it is
My Work

This isn’t a fantastical adventure of glory or courage. It’s survival.

The world is gone, all that remains is the infinite void of a world lost to armageddon, and three survivors. Kris, a silent teen, Chara, a mysterious woman, and Jevil, a maniacal clown. Each have their own agenda; their own goals. Kris’ is escape, Jevil’s is amusement, and Chara’s goal… unknown…

There must be some kind of world remaining if they are still alive. Now these three travel across a world intent on destroying them, while trying not to destroy one another

Me… hmmm what can I say? I live down under in the isolated country of Australia. I, for some reason, seem to be able to write stories and flesh out interesting and captivating ideas. I have a blue-tongue lizard as a pet named Alex and I still don’t know its gender. Ummmm…what else? I’m an introvert? Oh, and a social media buff! So yeah, here’s me book!
Being%20Butch%20Green%20hula%20cover
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178148799-being-butch-green

Blurb: A file. A boy. A criminal. An illegal medical lab.

All is not what it seems when young rebel, Butch, decides to make a run for it with his criminal file. There is just one problem… he grabbed the wrong file and now he is wanted by the police. On a single chance encounter with the brother he hates so much, Butch never expected his plans to return the stolen file to go so wrong.

Enjoy! :smile::smile:

AUTHOR: @ivypatricks

BIO: Hey everyone, I’m ivy❤️
This is just gonna be me “trying” to tell you a little about myself… so here goes nothing.

I’m Nigerian 🇳🇬 and I’m 5’3 ish.   So basically, I’ve loved writing stories since I was in primary school and I remember how I would write in my little exercise book and them give people to read. I never really took it seriously as a child or as a teenager in high school, I just thought it’s one of those things people do when they were bored but I was wrong. Writing became so much more to me when I realized you could put down things you’ve experienced personally, seen people experience or just imagine and sometimes you just want to escape reality🤷🏽‍♀️

Basically writing made me into something.

I also have other hobbies by the way, I love watching series ; anything that has a good story line, I play football, table tennis , a lot of board games and I swim.

MY STORY: WORDS

LINK: I am a new user and they are not letting me put my link or picture.

SUMMARY : No one said life was gonna be this hard…

Everyone says a lot of things without thinking of how it affects the other person…

No one knows how much weight words carry…

How words can do a lot of damage ..

One one knows…

And in the end when its all too late,  they regret those same words they threw around in the first place...

They never noticed her...

Never..

Well, not until she faded away...

hola vengo a decirle que ya publique mi libro ´´mi vida ´´ donde ustedes están invitados a leerla

Name: Jayne. Just Jayne.
Profile: @jayne_419
Bio: I’m a writer. And a procrastinator. I write to get my ideas on paper, and make some room for new one to form. I’m not the most perfect writer, but if we’re being honest who is (without days and days of tedious rewriting and editing)?? I’m newer to Wattpad and am just hoping to get my stories out there and give the people something new to read.

Beautiful%20Infinities%20Cover
Story Title: Beautiful Infinities
Story Link: Here!
Summary: Centuries into the future, the Earth has been divided into three New Worlds. Terra: a picturesque version of the original. New Earth: the first copy made. The Wasteland: the original Earth. Raised in opposite worlds, Ian and Kyndra were never meant to meet. Until lost memories and a wrongful imprisonment bring a spark to a hopeless rebellion. Now, he will learn what good really means, and what he must sacrifice to be a hero. While she will learn the truth; and carry the pain and responsibility that come along with it. Together, they can fight. Together, Earth has a chance.

This is my debut novel, and brand new. Like, I’ve got four chapters posted new. Just give it a chance to take you to a whole new world (insert Disney song)

evol__the_judgement____title_by_evolnovel-dcc5r91%20(1)

[Title] “The Sixth Judgement”

[Inspired from] “Nier Automata”, “Assassination Nation”, “Equilibrium”

[Genre] Post-Apocaliptic, Semi-Reality

[Chapters] 8 (Ongoing)

[Synopsis]

The year 2080, two generations passed since the European Union collapsed after the events of WW3. Nion, a citizen of the lands of Aleksithimia, is the sole person who was allowed to keep her emotions from being taken away by the new regime of the land. Assigned as the special unit at the Eastern border control, she became a lone-wolf, eliminating anyone who dared to trespass through the closed borders illegally. Haunted by the deaths of the ones she’s slain, time passes on. After years of living and serving for the Utopian City that has been constructed by the prosper Aleksithimia, one of four rulers of the New World; Suffocating as an emotionless persona, fraught with distress that she became a tool rather than a human being. Alone in the perfectly unperfect universe, Nion has begun her long journey to discover the truth about the world she is living in, and most importantly, her true self that has been erased a long time ago…

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148266787-the-sixth-judgement

Please check it out, I can review your story in exchange :slight_smile:

Thanks!

About me: My names Chloe and I love to read and write! Most stories I write are inspired by dreams I’ve had, books/films and my silly imagination :sweat_smile: My dream is to have a story published one day, to some that may seem silly because I’m not the best writer in the world but I am willing to learn and put in the effort in order for my dream to come true!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/573220759-head-to-head
( Any feedback would be muchly appreciated, I’m always looking to improve my writing and to be a better writer :stuck_out_tongue: )

Summary: Kylie and Jake have been in a constant prank war since first grade. Now after 12 years Kylie has finally had the last straw. She wants revenge and it’s going to be the last time Jake ever pranks her because once she’s done with him, he’s going to wish he never messed with her.

Two people with their own demons and the fire to prank one another. Both going through their own battles including secrets and dysfunctional families, how will they cope with their differences in life?

What happens when Jake goes too far and causes Kylie to seek revenge? Will there be blood, sweat, and tears?

Sweet%20Ophelia%20(COVER)
SUMMARY
I was an ordinary girl. I didn’t ask much of my life. All I cared about was to be right towards my obligations.To not give the right to others to talk about me but they still talked. Neither boys interested me. Besides, boys didn’t like me, I wasn’t very pretty. Until one night I met Christian.
Christian make me feel what is like to fell in love, how it feels to be happy, sad, in pain. To care about someone, to protect someone. I loved him with my soul and i still love him. He was and is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. So sweet and so kind. But he doesnt show it to everyone, he chooses who he puts in his life. I don’t know if i was one of them or he was forced to.
I am Ophelia Johnson and this is my story.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177120649-sweet-ophelia

Hello! I’m Audrey and this is my new story. I hope you like it and find it interesting.
What makes me, me is the passion i have for writing. My user name makes sense now.:sweat_smile: I get my ideas for my book from everywhere. Even the little things can create a story in my mind. For me, writing is a way to express myself, what i feel, what i live and learn. I for sure want people to read them for enjoyment but if my book, my words can give something positive to someone, its a victory for me.
I hope i didn’t get boring and annoying with all that. :blush:

Infected%20cover
Rise of the Infected
Mini-Blurb: Unique abilities, the subjects of otherworldly testing. How to fight, and who to trust?
Official Blurb: After an explosion freed Bio and Hope from a testing facility, they knew there were too many questions left unanswered. Why were they being tested on, and how did they gain these unique abilities? Were there others like them? If so, could they save them, and could they take down whoever - or whatever - was behind it all together?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/172611938-rise-of-the-infected

About the authors: This is a collaborative piece written by a couple; one of us has ideas, the other can write well - a convenient combination. Tyler created the world (and go figure, he doesn’t even like reading), and I (Anyssia) have become incredibly invested in it. Admittedly, we argue about a good amount of plot points before compromising, but hey, that just shows that we’re passionate, right? Aside from writing, we’re pretty much homebodies who constantly work and spend time with only each other and our dogs. Oops?

Hello! My name is Gabby, if it isn’t obvious by my profile name. I am a young, hopeless romantic that enjoys a good cup of tea and an Austin Powers movie. I have succeeded a lot in school and most people think it’s because I’m smart, but in reality I just really wanted to get out of there ;D. I love supporting people and making friends! It’s nice to meet you!

Untitled%20picture

Innocent Emily Kim
Baby Blurb: Girl likes boy, pretends to be his girlfriend, and what may happen along the way?

Full Description:
Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When Axel asks her out for pizza one day, she rushes at the opportunity. Little did she know that he is using her to make his crush jealous. But when she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend if it means that she can be romantic with him.

Link to Story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

I hope you enjoy! :blush:

Hi! I’m Ore and I have been writing on and off on wattpad for the longest. I write for fun but I always feel like there’s room for improvement and i usually get tired so I always unpublish my stories, hence why there’s on one visible one on my page.

Story Title: Love Natasha,
Story link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/180261934-love-natasha

Blurb: Natasha has always been stubborn in finding love, especially since the unfortunate events of 11th grade. Now, she’s living her dream life. She goes to FIT and lives with her best friend, which is what she’s wanted ever since high school. Although, she could do with one more thing in her life…

i know it seems really bad but please give it a try and i always look for some feedback :slight_smile:

cover1
Title: 6 Days 'Till Reckoning
genre: Psychological, dark, dystopia, tragedy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180176507-6-days-'till-reckoning

Description: Then, on the 6th day the world came to an end.
June 16th, year 2132, humans were exposed to the ‘mist,’ Most of humanity was wiped out, but those who remained were granted with what they believed to be immortality. The world was rid from war and death and the people have abandoned God.
Follow the story of Yuuma, an immortal human, on his journey of his last days before ‘The Reckoning’

It’s time to count down the final hours of humanity.