FRIENDSHIP 7.0

Hm…uh…
fidgets awkwardly

1 Like

um… favorite genre for books/movies/tv shows?

1 Like

I like action, fantasy and romance most. But I can do anything except horror.
You?

1 Like

Fantasy, action/adventure… sci fi. For movies those ad reading those as favorites and anything but horror

1 Like

Hm…
Yup, I honestly can’t do horror.

1 Like

I mean I find it more… boring than scary if if it were movies then it’d be the scare factor :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey Y’all

Huh really? I just get scared easily XD

1 Like

Hey!

1 Like

XD well then be sure to avoid them like the plague then

1 Like

It’s been a while! How have you been?

1 Like

Yup it has and I’m doing good in my own way… and you?

1 Like

Doing a lot better, hopefully it stays this way. So what have you been up too?

1 Like

That’s good… nothing much I guess not in the normal sense anyways… trying new things and trying not to do things

1 Like

not in the normal sense? What have you tried new? And what have you tried to avoid?

1 Like

Let’s see… tried going to a councilor, studying for once… avoided wanting to rip my skin of my bones, snapping, not going to school… I think that’s it?

1 Like

How did it go with the councilor? Why did you want to rip your skin, bones, and not go to school? (Sorry for asking so many questions)

1 Like

Totally fine. As for the councilor it went ok, apparently I seem depressed, a perfectionist, and a try hard to the councilor. Also I am not acting how I would like to (have a habit of acting different depending on the person, it’s not something that I can really control) but now I have yet another person asking if I’m ok. Bout the ripping part I get really annoyed sometimes… I don’t really know how to explain it but it 's sorta like a little pressure that you can’t get rid of and it annoys the fuck out of me. Also happens with my arm too… um… school is pretty pointless in my eyes and I’d rather spend my time reading or writing… (wow this is long…)

2 Likes

Hello, how are you all?

is eating maccas No idea

1 Like