Fulfil my desires for something to read!

Here’s a story I’m working on if you want to give it a try. It’s action, science fiction, adventure and romance:
Link: https://my.w.tt/OETZvIB6LR

I know the blurb is vague, and I’m using the three act structure so it’s a little slow at first, but I promise it gets interesting. I’m still updating and I have 12 chapters so far.

Bright Star

That person came from the valley town of Windsong. A perfect home for many humble folk, but not for all. Hellaina, a girl raised with the intention of being the perfect wife of an ancient sorcerer, knows there is more to life than the life she knows, and, driven by the stories of adventure she grew up hearing, decides to embark to forge her own.

The story of “Bright Star” explores emotion and people through the lens of fantasy. There is no black or white morality, no destined heroes, and no wizard mentors to teach the protagonist what’s what. It can get gritty, sad, happy, funny, and maddening, like real life.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166245621-bright-star

Paranormal // Mystery/thriller // Horror // LGBTQ+ // Novel

"He haunts them every night, but these two kill men in their sleep."

Devon and Tamesis have shared dreams since they met back in highschool. Every fear, hope, and dream they shared as they built their life together. Even after Devon's promising military career was shot down with her, the two have been inseparable lovers.

For years they've been on wicked adventures together, but then another person manages to sneak into their shared dream world--and he is not friendly. This strange, shadowy man changes his appearance every time in an attempt to elude them. He tries everything, from torture to seduction, in an attempt to sate his sadistic desires. He wants them for himself, dead or alive.

But when you've shared your heart, dreams, and life with someone, it doesn't matter what reality you're in together: you fight for each other.

Horror // Thriller // Novel

She didn't want to remember, ever. She just wanted to forget. Forget the past ten years ever happened.

An undercover operation to catch a very dangerous man goes terribly wrong. Instead of catching and locking him up, special agent Amy Jensen is the one who loses her freedom. Will she ever be able to escape the horrible nightmare that her life has become?

Dark Romance // Mystery/thriller // Historical // LGBT // Novel // Completed

A young woman fleeing from tragedy travels east in the hopes of finding a better life. Instead, she is captured by a slave trader. Sold to the Lord of the local lands, Meya now has to work as his chambermaid. Lord Deminas is known to be cruel--and not just to his enemies. On top of that, Meya discovers he is no ordinary man. As the Lord entangles her in a web of fear and passion, will she be able to keep her sanity?

Hello, mine is a bit mature, I hope it will not bother you…

TITLE: Untamed - my innocent seduction (complete)

Calliope can’t take her eyes to the man sitting on the edge on their library.
His new, she knew…
His dark brown curly hair that covering half of his forehead, thick eyebrows that sometime furrowed, straight-edged shape nose & his lips… god, its pale pink color that moving silently while having a quiet read of his book — is hooking me now.

He might feel it, that someone is staring at him, coz he slowly look up - damn… that dark gray eyes meet mine.

and one thing is for sure … I will have him, by hook or by crook…

By: @yanieboi

Lol, I personally am writing a book, but I didn’t want to release it chapter by chapter how most people do, I wanted it to be released all at once. So 18 chapters are just sitting there, waiting to be published lol. I still have a long way to go though.

Breaking Black

Currently, it has 11 chapters but it’s ongoing, and gets updated frequently!

Genre: Crime Thriller with doses of humor and romance

Summary: Since joining the FBI after his stint as a sniper with the government’s top-secret Delta Force, Agent Black has never turned down a case. But that was before the recent resignation of his long-time partner, and being teamed up with a rookie female partner fresh from the academy.

Shortly thereafter the double homicide of 16-year old twins lands on his desk, a case with nothing but cold trails and dead ends. But has Elijah Black ever turned down a challenge?

As the two agents hammer out their new partnership, they tackle a case that grows more sinister with each new lead. Will they be able to catch the elusive killer before she murders again, or will personal problems and uncovered secrets between the two make this the last case Agent Black ever works?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163219862-breaking-black

I don’t have a ton of chapters of my book yet, but I think that you might enjoy Life And Death!

“You don’t look much like an angel,” I said, looking her up and down in her jeans and leather jacket. Her hair was up in a ponytail, too-not a graceful one, just a ponytail.

“You don’t look much like a devil,” she said without a beat. I glanced down at my white, frilly dress and scowled. I was going to kill Kaia.

Life on earth is never the greatest experience, for anyone. There’s always something to hate. For Agnes, that was about everything.

For as long as she can remember she’s kept her social life limited to just four people: her mom, her dad, her best friend Theo, and his dad.

Everything seemed fine, for the most part. A normal teenage life.

And that was when it all came crashing down.

When presented with a choice to leave her human world, Agnes finds herself forced into an eternal battle between Life and Death, and nothing will ever be the same.

I think that all of my characters have something to love about them, even the ones on the wrong side.

Hey, maybe you’ll find my story to your liking. It’s romance/drama. It’s still ongoing, 20 chapters so far, 1st person narrative. Recommended 17+. :blush:

Against%20All%20Odds

A story about conquering your fears, finding your place in life, falling in love and fighting like hell to keep that spark of happiness once you find it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/119764716-against-all-odds

Hope you’ll like it.:crossed_fingers: Cheers, Laura :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright! So…

Title: The Greatest Obsession

Genre: Vampire (Historical LGBT Romance)

Official blurb: Elijah Marks has always dreamed of marrying the love of his life, Irina Snow. His dreams will be coming true and in the upcoming months, he’ll be a happily married man. His plans are thwarted at the arrival of a stalker in the night, who leaves Elijah with bloody bites and wounded confidence. In an effort to capture the monster and prove to his soon-to-be father-in-law that the stalker is not human, he allows the being into his room to be caught in the act. It is Elijah’s greatest mistake that leads to his greatest obsession.

Interesting stuff/other: What I believe you should know about this book is that, although it’s heavy on the romance, I don’t want you to treat is as a romance novel. I need you to understand, up front, that this is a fun book to psychoanalyze whether it be characters, historical customs, or even the writing.

This isn’t a happy-go-lucky YAY WE ARE IN LOVE THE WORLD IS PERFECT, kind of story. It’s rare to hear an author say, “I hope you eventually dislike the main character, wish his fiancee would leave him, and hope the vampire (mc’s lover) will find peace in his guilt and grief.” That is what I hope. It’s a lovestory with shippable ships that are all not okay. I don’t condone nearly anything that happens in this book, I don’t think it’s fair to others what the MC does because of his own problems.

Favorite character: The Vampire (whose name is a mystery for a while. I’d hate to spoil it for you). I have his bat form tattooed on my arm. <3

This is no Twilight.

I woke up with nothing but a thought “…stay alive…find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and his name, on a cliffside to a world which he didn’t recognize; a world in which he didn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor to Anthony. Follow as they use the several “Book of Magic” arts to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth.

Main genre: Fantasy

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146016605-new-world

If you like paranormal stories that don’t involve falling in love with monsters, nuanced looks at mental illness and the effects of grief and loss on people, supernatural shitheads, a depressing ending, siblings who don’t hate each other, step parents that don’t suck, and people who aren’t pinnacles of goodness,

you might like Lilium

Overall, this world is rich with representation and with side characters who also add to the overall color of the piece. And the writing is truly excellent, colorful, and for the most part clear.

-VioletSun5 in her review

So, I don’t know how much you would like mine but It’s a Superhero story with a lot of dark themes making it rated mature (Si-Fi mixed with action mostly). It’s about 50 chapters long and still going plus has some romance scenes but those are secondary to the action scenes.

The story is set on an alien planet, where there’s a tyrannical upper race and a lower race that inhabit the planet. One day something happens to cause members of the lower race to gain super powers. Two groups form from theses individuals. One acting as a paramilitary police force and one acting as rebels/freedom fighters. The only question is who will be deciding the fate of the world.

As for my favorite character, I’d have to say Ceves ‘Silence’ Sadir but that’s by a very close margin, since he’s the crazy genius of the story.

If it sounds interesting enough it’s called Helix Operatives: Creation. You can find it on my page.

HI there, promise I’m not just saying it but I’ve got just what you’re looking for. I just posted the first chapter to my Romantic Suspense/Crime. A healthy mix of violence, romance, and suspense- in short, is about a couple that is on the run from the law, and it goes back in time to show how they got in this situation.Long%20Gone The story is finished and I will posting the other chapters as well.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/167321448-long-gone

On his own, since he was a kid, skilled criminal Will Dempsey has learned to handle any situation, but when celebrity socialite Hallie St. Hillaire, ex-wife from another lifetime ago shows up at his door bloodied and beaten, Dempsey, for once doesn’t know what to do. When the news reveals that Hallie, the girl he shared his first kiss with is wanted for murder for a hefty ten million dollar reward, the answer is clear- turn her in and take the money, but things have never been that simple with the girl who saved his life a long time ago. Hallie, never impressed by lavish Hollywood lifestyle or the wealth her parents offered as a substitute for love, is more than ready to escape. Determined to become a ghost, she takes on a new identity but there is one part of herself she can’t leave behind- Will. Set on restarting the life they should have had, the reunited couple goes on the run to flee the country as they recall the tumultuous journey that led up to this point.

WELCOME

LEAD ME ASTRAY | Ranked #1 in Gen-Z!

Already past Round 1 in several 2018 contests! Readers are commenting: “I like everything…every word[!]” ~ “I got to admit you intrigued me and made me want to continue reading about the three of them.” ~ “YASSSSSS NEW ORLEANS MAGIIIIIIIC!” Find out why people are talking about LEAD ME ASTRAY.

LEAD%20ME%20ASTRAY%20BOOK%20COVER%20(2)

A SUPERNATURAL PASSION COMPELS THEM

Aurie Edison is just in Overlay City to complete some unfinished business. But a rich, powerful vampire has deadly plans for her stay. Bad time for a love triangle? Meet the psychic Mx. Mys and Detective Zyr Ravani. Developing a kink for these two is like begging for floods and forest fires. A disaster, naturally.

Good thing Aurie’s already dead.

Now Detective Zyr must solve what happened to her. Does burning out of control for the victim and her conduit count as a distraction? With his career in the balance, the line between crazy and love is a tightrope walk on the wild side.

And this werewolf knows a thing or two about being wild.

The genderqueer Mx. Mys wants to believe in forever. But it doesn’t take a psychic to know all good things come to an end. When the vampire threat gets closer, Mys must decide whether it’s better to have loved and lost or not to have loved at all.

Before it’s too late.

In a world where nothing is what it seems, they’ve finally found something real…

Grab that pumpkin spice latte and curl up with a paranormal romance unlike anything you’ve ever read before. #DiscoverLeadMeAstray #TakeYourTime #ReadHappy

Hi! Mine is a teen fiction romance, if you’d like to check it out and see if it interests you!

LINK for Cross Country: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161243112-cross-country

Blurb: June’s sister, April, is getting married. The lucky guy? A businessman who’s cousin is Jasper King, the art maniac loner of her high school. The hate between them is mutual, but they can’t avoid one another before the wedding. That becomes impossible when the two are thrown together into an old, rundown car. Then they’re forced to drive down the East coast to Florida for the wedding. Sparks fly and ignite, and what happens next will go down in road trip history.

Cross%20Country

My story is called The Permutation. It is a sci-fi/horror suspense. It has super power elements, but it is very dark and twisted. There are five main characters each with a twist that makes them unique.

The people of Lancet Falls, Idaho are changing, and it’s all because of an otherworldly light that only a few can see, but the changes are affecting everyone. Animals are dying, people are disappearing, and what’s with the men in jackets showing up and buying local businesses? A select few are starting to notice what’s going on. Can they figure it out before it’s too late for their sleepy town?

The Frog’s Maid

DESCRIPTION: Kira is a courtier, she has been one since she was able to walk in the dirty slums of Endur. No one had ever managed to win her fierce heart, until someone crossed her path. Someone that she’ll discover, is forever damned in a peculiar cold-blooded form.

In the back-stabbing streets of the Great Capital, Kira will find herself in a intricate web of lies, conspiracies and killings, from which she has to find a way out to help a unique partner, starting a journey that will lead her in the farthest edges of the world, where she will have to face herself and the demons from the past.

GENRES: Fantasy, Mature, Adult, YA, Adventure, Romance

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/user/KDStickens15101995

Thank you in advance if you’d be so kind to give me any feedbacks!

Try this story by kh_kaur

https://www.wattpad.com/story/142196669-left-behind

Also try this by QRAuthors

https://www.wattpad.com/story/161341979-ichayval-book-1

And this by ThisAdamGuy

https://www.wattpad.com/story/34197311-the-slayer-and-the-sphinx

I think you’ll enjoy this as well.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/167892496-lamb-amongst-wolves

Click Image to read.

Deep set in the viking era, two clans war against one another when a greater evil calls them to peace. The terms are set yet their alliance is flimsy. With forces moving against one another and one man challenging the world, everything changes. In this twisting tale of an antihero and his partner you’re sure to be on the edge of your seat for every new development.

My story has a little romance but it is primarily a coming of age story about friendship and college life. I’m always looking for feedback and advice! If you decide to read it, enjoy :slight_smile:
Link to story here: Starting Fresh
Blurb: Elise D’Angelo always knew she wanted to go to college as far away as possible. When this California native starts her freshman year at school in Massachusetts, she’s in for a crazy ride. New friends, parties, and a hot upperclassman with an ex-girlfriend straight out of Mean Girls, what could possibly go wrong…