Fulfil my desires for something to read!

I have a book called This Is My Story. It only has eight chapters, but it’s my most popular story to date with over 100 reads. Here’s the description for This Is My Story:

Shy and autistic, 17-year-old Tyler Johnson just wants his voice to be heard. Until, he has just been given an opportunity to share his very first story after winning a writing contest. Follow Tyler’s brave journey as he learns about how to love others, diversity and acceptance.

Here’s the link for it:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/164619531-this-is-my-story

I also have a short story called Dear Bully. It’s where I write letters about wanting to put an end to bullying. It has 27 chapters in total. Here’s the link for it:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/166575603-dear-bully

It would be nice if you spread the word about Dear Bully to your friends. I believe that more people, like me, need to support anti-bullying and say, “Enough is enough”.

I have one more story and it’s called poetry from a depressed girl. It is my first mature book with poems based on different emotions. Here’s the link for it:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/165854590-poetry-from-a-depressed-girl

I have a Fantasy, Adventure, New Adult novel that only has three chapters (range from 2500-3500 words). However, I update every Saturday ^^

My story involves creatures from other mythologies (Chinese, Celtic, Scandinavian, Greek, etc.) and Tarot. The latter has not been explained in the story yet since the MC needs to be introduced to it first.

A%20Celestial%20Requiem%20cover

Summary: “A Celestial Requiem” tells the story of a young woman, Mingxia, who lives in Shangzihua, an impoverished village that lies on the outskirts of Wuzhen. Ever since she was a child, she was exposed to the villagers’ hostility. They knew she wasn’t human and they were fearful of her capabilities.

Mingxia tries to quietly live out her life in the shadows as an herbalist, but fate won’t allow her. She’s tormented with dreams of a mysterious woman and a prophecy that she is expected to fulfill. To make matters even more complicated, the Crown Prince enters her life and she can’t help but feel a strong, unbreakable connection to him. Mingxia must wrestle with her feelings for the Crown Prince all while coming to terms with a prophecy that could jeopardize the future of the realm of Naestrirea.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161267751-a-celestial-requiem-secrets-of-tarot-book-i

Hi there! :smiley: Here’s my book!

The Frog’s Maid

DESCRIPTION: Kira is a courtier, she has been one since she was able to walk in the dirty slums of Endur. No one had ever manage to win her fierce heart, until someone crossed her path. Someone that she’ll discover, is forever damned in a peculiar cold-blooded form.

In the back-stabbing streets of the Great Capital, Kira will find herself in a intricate web of lies, conspiracies and killings, from which she has to find a way out to help a unique partner, starting a journey that will lead her in the farthest edges of the world, where she will have to face herself and the demons from the past.

GENRES: Fantasy, Mature, Adult, YA, Adventure, Romance

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/user/KDStickens15101995

Thank you in advance if you’d be so kind to give me any feedbacks!

You might enjoy in my novel Of Blood and Ashes. It’s a dark fantasy with a kick of magic, romance, and action, set in a brutal world inspired by our own with a twist. It has LGBT themes and references to self-harm (not shown, but mentioned) if that changes anything for you, be warned, but it sounds like something along the lines of what you’re looking for.

of%20blood%20and%20ashes

Into%20the%20Underwood%20cover

Title: Into the Underwood
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Summary: Sylvia, the daughter of a London dressmaker, has always wanted to leave the city for the place where all her mother’s fairytales take place. But after she is sent away to Dartmoor to escape the Blitz, she finds herself trapped in a terrifying fairytale of her own when she is abducted by The Alder King: the ruthless leader of the Wild Hunt. Insisting that her family owes him a great debt, Sylvia is forced into servitude within the castle at the heart of the Underwood. There she must use her skills as a seamstress to navigate this strange world of spirits and, one day, earn back her freedom. But when she meets the King’s beautiful, red-haired gamekeeper, her needlework suddenly begins taking on a life of its own. If the King discovers these new “talents” of hers, will he ever want to let her go?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwood

If you like dark and twisted, I think you will like this. I tried to give my story the creepy fairytale vibe as much as possible. The antagonist especially gets pretty twisted and manipulative the further you go along in the story.

As far as romance goes, there is a pretty strong romantic subplot, especially in the beginning, but the plot definitely extends far beyond their romance. So far, everyone’s favorite character seems to be the love interest: a spunky, red-haired Ukrainian woman who’s good with animals.

Check it out if it sounds like something up your alley.

I present my story. If you’re after something slightly different. It’s a yafantasy set in the jazzage, where the main character is Famine (as in 4horseman Famine). It’s a high pace action-adventure with a tiny bit of LGBT romance. The last few posts have been disturbing to write for my poor characters. I don’t like seeing my babies go through trouble… Anyway.

Title: Zaldizko
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/131449627-zaldizko
Blurb: “I’ll find a way to save my brother. Do whatever the hell you want. I’m stealing your guns.”

Famine is a man determined to save his three brothers after they were tragically separated when a magical fire destroyed their monastery home. He finds himself in a foreign city called Apocalypse. There he falls in with the Evadale Knight Order security group, which guards the Hell’s Labyrinth prison facility. The prison’s system goes haywire upon his arrival.

Amongst prison chaos, Famine learns that his missing brothers are somewhere within the area. He’d do anything to reunite his family, even if it meant fighting malignant redback spiders and a mind-sucking demon. The fights he faces may be more than he can handle.

This is volume one of the Seriphyn Knight Chronicles.

It begins.

Hi, you might like my collab novel called Perfection which is a suspense/sci-fi story! It is the first in a series and we are currently doing daily updates for Book 2.

Blurb
A nobody and a wrongly accused fugitive, Valentina Linkin, jumps at the offer of a free trip to Dell Island, a small tropical paradise. Here, with no pressure to leave, Linkin hopes to start over from the mayhem she has caused with her unique intelligence. However, the longer she stays, the more strange things she notices: freak illnesses, terrible accidents, and the people who go into the hospital never come back.

It all started with a crumpled note telling her to look on the inside. What’s on the inside? Ira Konstantinov could tell her, but she can’t get above ground.

My favourite character is my POV narrator, Ira (my co-writer takes the other MC’s POV). She is a gritty young woman who has many demons of her own and will do anything to escape the island and its cruel underground labs.

Hello!

By now, many people have recommended lots of awesome books, but I hope you’d take a brief look at my book, 3S. It is a story about three teenagers who are bound to an incident that happened a few years ago and are suffering from the aftereffects of that event, although they are unaware of its existence.

Expect murder, a healthy dose :wink: , and female protagonist that is twisted but unaware that she is so. A male protagonist who is not all the manly man he claims to be. And finally, the third protagonist, also a male, who might or might not be the key to solving this mess.

The book is a teen fiction tagged action, romance, and mystery. If you are interested in taking a look, you can find the book here.

Thank you :blush:

Hello! My superhero book “Spandex Is Mandatory” is an action/adventure/sci-fi book with a bit of humour! It started of lighthearted, but it progressively gets more action as the book continues on and it can get real dark! If you get to the sequel, it can get REAL dark and action-packed.

But, anyways, it is a sorta teen fic since the MC is a teenager, but I wouldn’t call it a “teen fic” per say since there isn’t much romance or coming of age, more of just regular character development - and some twisted development and you ask me. It’s around forty chapters of 2-3K words as well, so I don’t believe it’s very short. It’s also finished, so you won’t get stuck if you end up reading it.

Anyways, it’s the first book on my profile if you want to take a look! Hope you enjoy it if you do! :blush:

Feel free to ask any questions if it piques your interest to see if it fits more of your criteria!

49292fac1444665cababc12129ff9831

Blurb: Ori is an average small-town boy. Or so he thought, until a strange circus appears in his backyard. He meets Blithe, a golden and guileful acrobat who immediately draws Ori in. Accepting her invitation to join the Cirque de Reverie, he is swept up in a whirlwind of wonder. Unbeknownst to him, the circus is not what it seems, and something dark lurks beneath its golden surface.

Two sisters, as opposite as light and dark but as close as the moon and the stars. When one runs away, leaving the younger sister heartbroken, she grapples with the grief and secrets her sister left behind. Something tugs on her heart, forcing her to follow in her sister’s steps, and it is up to her to find a way to save her before it’s too late. But in a circus that thrives on magic, mystery, and manipulation, that task might just be monumental.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166826871-what-the-morning-brings-nanowrimo2018

Well, let me see. First, all the fiction I have up currently is (A. Complete, (B.Well preened and literate. (C.Either fairly commercial grade fantasy, or SF.
Romantic threads run through some of them, but they are slow developing relationships, as such things go, or feature interacting couples. I use either male lead-off characters,or couples, save in the thematic, serial shorts I post by the volume, which use various protagonists, female, male, or creatures of some type.

If a sort of SF Detective basis suits you, I could suggest Dim (5,5,5):image

It features a dual protagonist pair, is fairly cinematic, and novella in length.

If Fantasy adventure is more of interest, A Forgemaster of Wayland might keep your interest. This one is very well preened indeed, and does include a true romantic element, (it turns up during the course of the story, and does have some character art within it, (not a big deal, or often occurring) People who have beta read it through tell me it is of the quality they find on the shelves. This is novel length, About 92 K. :image

Oddly, a lot of my readers,(such as I have) are female. Blurbs are posted with the work, of course.

Hi, my story is more of an erotic romantic fantasy. I’m still writing it but I’m updating it daily. It’s the book one of a series book and even though I just started writing it, I get alot of good comments about it. It has forbidden romance in it and can be a bit humorous at times. SO I think you’ll like it. If you think its for you, give it a try.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/168952385-an-alpha-king’s-sin

If you want you could check out mine, it is mainly a fantasy story about a young princess that runs away from her duties. While doing so she tumbles into the adventire of a lifetime, uncovering secrets and forgotten events that shine a light on a danger that threathens her home. Will she be able to win the race against time?

The book is called Alorne and can be found

here

It has 21 chapters up and has weekly updates on wednesday :blush:

Mine is Soul For Hire

Eve has died.
But, that’s not the worst part.

After being shot in the head by a gunman at a bar on 42nd street, Eve wakes up to her dead life. Her reaper won’t let her cross over and she’s having the darnedest time making friends. Just when she’s about to tip over the lonely scale, she hears a voice down an alley outside of Fenway Park.

https://www.wattpad.com/384558626-soul-for-hire-•••

Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Complete Lore

Length: A prologue and 6 chapters

Description: Many of you have heard of the franchise called Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. What many don’t know is the dark history behind the franchise and why it shut down so soon. From beginnings at Fredbear’s Family Diner to the end of the line for Fazbear Entertainment, this novel explores the lore of the FNaF series from beginning to end. [Warning: This content might not be suitable for children.]

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165263073-five-nights-at-freddy’s-the-complete-lore

I hope this answers your desire for horror stuff

I’m not sure how much this will satisfy your desires for something to read, as it does get out of touch with reality quite a bit, but I’ll also put this one here just in case:

Name: The Underground|Undertale Lore

Length: Prologue, 53 chapters (True Pacifist Route), 6 chapters (Genocide Route)

Description: Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth; humans and monsters. One day, a great war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
The portal to the underground where the monsters were sealed is known as Mount Ebott. Those who climb the mountain never return.
A child named Frisk climbs the mountain, falling down into the underground.
Frisk’s ultimate goal is to escape the underground, but there are multiple ways of going about that. The choice is up to Frisk; will they befriend the monsters along the way, or destroy everything in their path, awakening an ancient and evil power…?

Undertale storyline. True Pacifist and Genocide routes.
No cringiness. Just a recreation of the true gem that Undertale is.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148175341-the-underground-undertale-lore

Im writing a funny teen rom-com
Ive already written 10 chapters in like 3 days, and plan on continuing everyday!

Synopsis: Amelia “Lia” Hill is an 18 year old high school senior who has always done the right thing. She gets good grades, dresses appropriately and barely has a social life. As high school is ending, Lia decides she’s had enough. She wants to live her life on her own terms, and be young and dumb like the rest of her classmates, including her twin brother Aiydan. On her journey to freedom, her crush Tyler Smith starts appearing more, causing the most awkward moments in her life.

Teaser: Chapter 5

On the drive home, I tell Aiydan I’m going to the party. He was just as shocked as I was. My brother always encourages me to hang out with him and his friends. I just kept myself away. Nobody was ever mean to me in that group, but I think Tyler just made me to nervous to interact with them.

As we pull up to our driveway, I cant wait to get into bed, and watch a movie. I love watching movies, just like books, they take me to another world.

As I open the front door, I hear my mother’s favorite daytime soap opera in the background.

“Were home!” I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

“Good, go study, both of you,” She replies back

My brother and I burst into laughter. She’s on another level, I swear.

“Im hungry!” My brother yells to her.

“Okay, Go change ill warm up your food in a minute!,”

My brother smirks at me, knowing he’s a spoiled brat.

I open the door to my room, taking in how organized and clean everything is, just how I left it. I love cleaning, and I love being organized, its the one thing that keeps me sane. I place my bag on a hook, and change into comfy pajamas. I uncover my sheets, and slide into my bed.

“What movie should we watch today?” I ask myself.

As I browse through Netflix, I get a text from a random number.

Is this Amelia? the message says.

Depends, whose asking? I reply back

It’s Tyler!

I almost have a heart attack and jump out of my bed. What do I respond? Why is he texting me? OMG is he gonna disinvite me from his party? Did he realize I was a loser?

This is Amelia.

Thats it? Thats all I can spit out?

Cool, I got your number from your brother, I just wanted to give you my address just in case you needed it lol

Oh okay. Thanks. My brother already gave it to me so I can give it to Naya.

Oh nice! Were u able to read more of your book?

Is he trying to talk to me? He probably feels like he has to continue, so I don’t feel bad.

Yes.

That is my response.

Uhh are you okay? Did I do something?

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? Im so confused

No. Why?

Oh cuz ur typing in all periods, chicks usually do that when they’re annoyed haha

HES SO RIGHT!

Oh I didn’t even realize I was doing that!

Okay good I thought I did something!

What could you possibly ever do to me?

Did.I.Just.Send.That.

I put my phone on airplane mode and throw it on my bed along with my self. I scream into my pillow, praying this was all a dream. NOPE! Its reality.

I let 2 hours pass by, before I finally have the courage to take my phone off airplane mode.

I guess you’ll find out Saturday

What the fuck does that mean? Is he flirting with me? Hell no. Theres no possible way. This is all a big joke.

I force myself to go to sleep, or else ill be thinking about this all night.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169356213-awkward

I’ve just published my story today but I’ve worked really hard on it and hope you’ll give it a shot. I plan to update regularly.

BAINE

Someone or something is snatching innocents from our town and leaving a trail of bodies in their wake. Mutilated bodies. We’ve all become desensitized over the years almost to the cruel end of expecting more horror when we wake up each day.

Baine was the only friend at my sixth birthday party and he was my only friend the day he disappeared. Our Sheriff dragged in his hotshot nephew now that the case has gotten out of hand and all eyes have turned to me not as the suspect, but as the missing phrase to an unfathomable riddle. Grief takes a backseat as I watch the new Detective Donn Cross’ ambitions match my own.

‘I see it in their eyes when they pass me by, slowing down just enough to smile pitifully or click their tongues. They didn’t lose their loved one so they have the right to condescend on my loss instead. Despite it all, I won’t give up on bringing Baine home.’

link:
https://www.wattpad.com/662906904