Fulfil my desires for something to read!

Queen (A Werewolf Story)
She wasn’t supposed to be human, but she was.
(Was she?)

They weren’t supposed to do that but they did.
(Did they?)

It wasn’t supposed to happen like this but it did.
(Are you sure?)

Jillian Mortier was human… or she thought. Before her older brother Kane’s Alpha Trial, she was fine. She trained hard and kept to her family and friends. But after the trial, she started having weird dreams and an odd sense that her life is about to change. The need to protect her family was overwhelming and the desperation to prepare for an attack increased. Jillian had an image, a certain expectation of how her life will go. But as life continues, it wasn’t what Jillian expected… and nothing could’ve prepared her for this.

CLICK ME PLEASE AND READ ME T_T

The Golden Awakening:

History is bound to repeat itself if nobody recognises what occurred in the past, a buried past, as power can blind people and societies of their own actions.

Sarah Wilson is abruptly catapulted into a world she never knew existed.

However, this is a story which is seen through the eyes of not only Sarah, but the people around her, as they go through loss, happiness, love, truth and deceit.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/167060085-the-golden-awakening

Hi there,

I have a completed story called Trial 017. Here’s the cover and blurb:

Trial%20017%20BOLD

Charlie doesn’t have powers, but everyone else does. Growing up in the shadow of his brother’s genius, Charlie has always been perpetually alone, never fitting into a society built for the able-bodied.

When an innocent visit to his brother’s school thrusts him into the middle of an international crisis, Charlie finds himself in the center of an intense struggle for survival, stranded on an alien planet and hunted by a mysterious organization that seems bent on capturing him alive. Separated from his brother and on the run, Charlie must learn to survive if there is any hope of finding his family and making it home.

It’s a completed story, full of action, superpowers, and intense worldbuilding. Also, the story is told in flashback form, so the narrative is seen as a collection of memories. The main character is first-person, the secondary characters are third-person. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for your time,
John Hobbes

Just started writing a book recently if you want a book that you can follow from start to finish! Its called San Moirae: City of Fate heres a blurb bellow! Enjoy!

Nine people, four districts, one city.

San Moirae is the City of Luck and barer of good fortunes. It’s home to more than 5 million hopefuls willing to place their lives in the hands of the fates, who seem to favor San Moirae over any other city in the world. Nine lives will become one, in the heart of San Moirae. Now that the web is woven, all that’s left is to watch all the pieces fall into place.

Meet:
-Veronica, an excitable college graduate still looking for a story to write and hoping to find it in the city.

-Cammilea, A newly wedded wife with a nauseating fear of commitment

-Heath, A newly wedded husband and an ambitious business man, ready to start the next chapter of his life. Which will be harder? A new business or a relationship?

-Nina Glover, far-from-recovering drug and sex addict that has gotten herself way to connected with very wrong people. In her drug induced haze, will she find a way out?

-Ren Glover, trans girl struggling with the disapproval of everyone around her, but the transfer kid in her 7th grade class might not be the worse thing that’s happened all year.

-Tate Glover, over protective twin to Ren but at the cost of all his other relationships. The son of the city whore and sibling to the ‘confused boy’ Tate’s beginning to feel the crushing weight of the Glover name.

-Ezra Moore, a runaway whos trying to lose his identity among the faces and the names of the city so hes not returned to the torture house that was stripping him of his identity anyway.

-Greyson Ferris, one of many trans kids that are banished from home. Abandoned with nothing but their identity, Greyson is determined to make a name for themself as long as social services doesn’t come looking for them.

A/N This book will be a lot about relationships, friendships and identity and I’m trying hard to represent all of you. I hope you can find yourself in these characters and moments. This is a book about everyday human lives. Every life has an impact on other

Thanks for checking it out. Link’s here : https://www.wattpad.com/story/169760203-san-moirae-city-of-fate-previously-in-the-heart-of

Hiya!

My story is a thriller/teen fic. It starts off more as a teen fic, I’ll be honest, but then it builds into that ‘thriller’ concept further on.

Here’s my blurb:

Her strength has become her identity, but pain is her unseen reality.

Nina, someone with a dark story behind her and an unfortunate looking future, has her entire world brought upside down when she meets two unique people. Zachary - a sweet boy with a bright smile who gets closer than she originally thought, and Lena - a bit tougher than most - are involved in a lot more than they originally put off.

Nina finds this out as she begins to spend more time with the two, learning their story, and that it has a clearly drawn out villain. Only when it’s too late, Nina realizes that her relation with Zachary and Lena might make her an obvious target for someone who’s harsher than she’s ever known.

It’s called ‘Strength and Scars’ btw, and I’d love if you were to check it out. Either way, thanks!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/150379353-strength-and-scars

Hi there:)
Try this:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/165538104-play-with-my-heart
In this romantic-messed up-dramatic novel, young dancers cross each other’s paths, troubled with their limitations and traumas, putting their feet on weak beliefs and hoping they won’t fail this time. They want to escape from dark pasts and confidently reach for an unknown dream, guided by the passion for Music and the urge to Dance.
Yet their inevitable personality will trick them and raise their worst fears. In this long story full of crashes, crushes, wrong convictions and strong steps, each will mark their presence with a peculiar and precious signature.

The first victim of this rollercoaster is :purple_heart:Gwen, a sensible, introspective and bombastic girl. Addicted to drama, she is an easy and inevitable target. Little they know that dealing with her might make their life a passionate hell, where love and hate come hand in hand.
“He is ice, and the other is fire, I’m drowning in the flames. :billed_cap:Blue and :fire:Red driving me so Purple.”
“So what’s the next step? Can we break our masks and dance together, 'cause I can’t keep up like that.”

OR IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HEAVIER THEMES:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/166285773-red-parallel
Traviz is wild and rebellious, and this impetuous spirit will take him far, but maybe too far. His world is tragic, marked by other’s accidents, so he makes his own, triggered by love and hate. The kid is innocent, the boy is angry, the guy is invincible. But he won’t stop bleeding.

The salvation?
He’s got a heart that needs a beat, a will to move his feet, and a mouth so he can spit.

This is the birth of Traviz O’Brien, one of the main characters of “Play With My Heart”.

Give it a try!!

The Hidden Avalon

Nyssa Mann found herself in a zombie apocalypse that claimed everyone she cared for. In search for a safe haven, she met a stranger who promised just that only to be tricked into a fantastical world where she will face a new kind of terror.

Albion, a realm trapped within a globe by a powerful ancient druid, would soon become embattled in a war between evil and good where even victory could still mean certain death for those imprisoned here.

The%20Hidden%20Avalon%20(1)

Hey!
So there’s this new book I’m currently working on which is mostly Mystery/Thriller/Romance.

It’s called,

KATHERINE : HIS LOVE, HER REVENGE

The story of a young man captivated by the beauty of Katherine who is used to this…then why was this time different?

What made her want to seek revenge? And how is he related to all of this?
A story filled with characters you’ll hate to love and love to hate.
A story so dark and twisted it messes with your head.
A story where each chapter comes with a surprise only to confuse you more. Clues to unveil secrets can be found it if you know how to join the dots.

Questions are important, even the unanswered one.

If this interests you…do check it out.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/164571922-katherine-his-love-her-revenge

Thank you.

Gracie (Grace) Anderson stops believing in fate and soulmates- when her 4 year relationship ultimately falls apart within seconds of being in a bathroom stall. When she craves revenge on a drunken whim- She falls victim to divine intervention and an unexpected surprise from her own mistakes.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/50774444-amazing-gracie
I hope you decide to check mines out <3

I hope you will read my story.

https://www.wattpad.com/343655947-finding-darkness-chapter-1-end-of-running

They arrived without a sound, yet from my cage thirty five stories below the ground I knew they were there. The ships of the Rougarian Empire gave the people of earth no chance to negotiate, no chance to ready their defenses. Within an hour of settling into orbit they simply attacked.
Within a week of the offensive, earths military was reduced to a shadow of their previous power. Broken and reeling earths defenders fled into hiding, trying desperately to stay alive. That’s where I come in, created to take the place of hundreds of soldiers. I am faster, smarted, stronger, and better trained than anything this planet has ever seen.
But I’m not enough and I know it, I can barely hold my own against one of them, let alone the millions that are now on the planet. But there is one who can, I’ve seen him in my nightmares. I only hope he’s not to late.