....Games....

Hey Everyone

It’s my first post in the community, I hope you all would love to spend some time with me :blush:

Game Begins

What would have you made your male character do when he found out he was a ghost??

4 Likes

Wait, how do you play and rules?

No rules, just tell what had you do if your male character found out he was a ghost, if you write stories?

Aah, ok

I think if Jake (Alex masker) found out he’s a ghost he would freak out and maybe stalk Alex.

What would happen if your MC found a introvert person?

1 Like

Well if Manik found out an introvert person, he would tease them about it… :wink:

What would your Jake do if he found out Alex was lesbian ?

1 Like

Jake would be very confused since Alex is a boy to him (he and everyone doesn’t know Alex is a ‘she’ but I’m on hiatus with my writing).

What if your stories had a crossover?

1 Like

Crossover?

He would question whether or not the songs and experiences he’d lived with his band are real or just dreams/aspirations he’d had while in limbo.

2 Likes

I think crossover is a story where multiple fandoms are in one universe, that’s why they are called crossover. Sorry if that makes no sense, you can google ‘crossover fanfiction meaning’, Google has better explanation

2 Likes

^^ But in this case, I’m asking what if your one story and your other story did a crossover : P

1 Like

Ooh, so, two stories in one universe you mean?

2 Likes

I had be so happy :smile:

What had you do if you saw your MC flirting with someone else’s FC??

1 Like

Yep.

Well Alex (Alex Masker) doesn’t flirt but in Wedding Disaster (MXM), Blake would feel Jude’s glare and that makes him a cheater but at same time he’ll be confused because he’s not confirmed if he’s into Jude.

(it’s a complicated story lol)

If MC had to save a animal or MC’s friend, who will MC save first?

The animal, because the animal is better than his friend… :grin:

Same goes for you

1 Like

Blake would choose his friend I think… :eyes:

If there was truth or dare which will MC pick?

1 Like

Of Course Dare…

What would your FC do if she lost her memory?

1 Like

I think Alex would try to find her memory or at least go to Jake but not sure why.

One wish, what would it be?

1 Like

To fulfill all my wishes… :blush:

Same goes for you

1 Like

Money :eyes: For internet and stuff

MC or FC likes coffee or tea?

1 Like