Genuine Read for Read

Looking for: Romance books (but open for any genres as long as you’re open to reading romance books)

So I’m currently editing the chapters of my book that I completed last January. I feel like the chapters kind of lost its touch and sounded bland so I truly wanted to get feedback, but my readers were mostly silent or just vote.

This is going to be chapter-for-chapter basis (e.g. if you read one chapter of mine, I’ll read one chapter of yours. If you read three chapters of mine, I’ll read three of yours). I do in-line comments. It would be greatly appreciated if you do as well so that I’d know what captured your interest and what you felt about some parts.

I have two rules, btw:

• Only reply if you’re truly interested in reading the book

• Please do mine before I do yours :))

You can read as many chapters as you like, but please do comment at each one so I’d know that you actually read because I genuinely do. It saddens me that sometimes people I do read-for-read with just skim. It’s just unfair and rude.

Here’s my book
Title: Property of Mr. Simon
Brief summary:

Page Six’s 7 times in a row Bachelor of the Year and 2017’s Sexiest Man Alive, Wade Simon is about to make the decision of his life. His father, Benjamin Simon, was bound to die in a year and in exchange for the company that meant so much to Wade’s mother, Benjamin demanded to find a wife, or worse, a woman to conceive his son’s child before he takes his last breath.

It was only a matter of time until Wade found the right woman for the job.

The daughter of the man he loathed with a passion.

Sure I’m up for this!

My book is here. It’s a Dystopian sci-fi with romance elements.

1 Like

That’s awesome! WIll do yours once you’re done with mine so that I’d know how many to read. I’m kind of a ‘one-sitting’ type of reader. :blush: Looking forward to hear your thoughts :)))

I would do this but I don’t really have much of a book it’s a short story dark humor thing I’ll leave it Here but I’ll read your book because I want to. I’ll still comment of course

1 Like

Hello! That’s totally fine. I’d love to check out your book and provide some feedbacks :)) Thank you!

You are very welcome.

Your story seems interesting. I’ll add it to my library😊

This is my story ‘Try’. :grin:. It’s an ongoing story, but I’m updating regularly.

Eighteen year old River has been struggling with chronic pain for years. She keeps people at a distance, because she’s afraid of being a burden to them, until she meets Dawson. He is the first person that is able to make some cracks in River’s walls, but will he be able to tear them down completely?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/124092609-try

1 Like

That sound interesting. Was it’s not finished though I prefer completed stories.

My story is on going too as of now. It only has eight chapters. I’ll be happy to read yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I read them all so far, I didn’t want it to end.

1 Like

Your story looks very interesting. Please let me know if you accept reading my story and then I’ll get started on yours.

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Updates every Friday.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

2 Likes

Starting yours in a minute <3

1 Like

I love this type of stories! <3 Of course, yes please!

1 Like

I’m happy I managed to finish yours before the Wattpad went down.

1 Like

What? Really? I’m on desktop right now and was scrolling the threads. :open_mouth: I hope it’s up once I shut down

Oh, yup! Just refreshed the website. :frowning:

Yeah I’ll check if the site is back up. I was about to read another book and Wattpad went funny.

1 Like

I wonder… I hope they’re finally fixing the tag ranking system. Lol

1 Like

Anyway, I forgot to say thanks! Thank you so muuuuchh. I’m so glad you’re liking it T.T I was really worried that the chapters became bland after I edited them. I mean, the chapters before had a lot of angst more than necessary. So I thought that I should tone it down. Then, I started questioning my decisions. :rofl:

Hope to read yours soon! :)))