Get your cover rated

We’re all guilty of judging a book by its cover. After all, it’s the first thing we see, and, as an author, it’s our first chance to hook the reader. Rate the cover above yours on a scale 1-10 (feedback is great too so long as you aren’t rude!) and then post yours to be rated.

I’ll start us off!
Ferly%20(1)

7 Likes

book not on Wattpad due to plagiarism

@missyfloral13 I like your cover, but I think there’s a lot of other covers especially on a site like this, that look similar. I’ve certainly seen a few so I’ll give it 6️⃣

1 Like

10.0! I love it!

Thanks. I made that one myself

I really like it! It stands out, and I love the font it really goes with the theme! 8.5

Novelty of Noah

Facetune_06-03-2019-21-07-26

1 Like

I’m gonna post mine if you guys don’t mind, it’s in Spanish but it says “Lilith, fire bird” lilithportada

2 Likes

woooow I really love the aesthetic of this one and the fonts! 10!

1 Like

thank you so much!

Ooh pretty. I love the simplicity of it and how the fonts really work with the background.

9.5/10

1 Like

It’s bright. It goes with the title and the plot 9.5/10

I made this one yesterday and haven’t uploaded it yet

1 Like

Hello! :smile:

Alas, I’m going to have to remove your comment. Asking people read your story, and/or providing a link, is considered self-advertising and is against Club Guidelines

If you would like feed back on your story, feel free to have a look at the Story Services club :smile:

You can also share your story in the Share a Story Club :smile:

Thank you for understanding!

Amelia - Community Ambassador :spruce_goose:

3 Likes

Simple. Elegant. Brilliant. 10/10

1 Like

I’d give it an 8/10

Mine:

3 Likes

9/10 I really love the font and vector border. The lighting looks a little off, especially the left cheek. The right one blends in perfectly but the left one is noticeably photoshopped. Also, the small part on the neck showing is also a little confusing. The mix in between the hair and the flames looks really good.

2 Likes

Novelty of Noah

Facetune_06-03-2019-21-07-26

1 Like