GET YOUR COVER RATED

covers

Thank you, you were kind!

2 Likes

Here’s my cover for my other book:
A%20New%20Design%20-%20Made%20with%20PosterMyWall

1 Like

8/10
I love all the colors and how easy they are on the eyes! The fonts are also nice and simple - easy to read.

This is an early version of the final cover. I’m planning on changing it, but I’d love some opinion on it as it is now.

1 Like

9/10 great colors, very eye catching! Only think I might say is that it would be nice if the image was just a little sharper.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Btw, your new cover looks amazing!

1 Like

7/10: It’s quite dark and the title is very hard to read. I get that you want to go for the grunge/destroyed look but maybe find a font that’s easier to read. The thing that pops the most is the “Cowboy Bebop”, maybe try to soften that part and focusing more on the actual title.

Here’s mine:
vampire

3 Likes

9/10 : i really went woah when I saw it. especially loving the fonts use, two contrasting fonts for the titles are always one of the formulas to go to. tho, i felt like your name could be a little out of place, it might actually be just me. the font is okay but if it’s slightly lower and smaller(just a little) and it’s white. i personally felt it would be better. but overall, i really like it.

here’s mine:
Untitled

7/10 It’s not bad, but I feel it looks a little crowded, and the background doesn’t quite match the rest of the cover. Your title and username are also quite small, and would be a bit difficult to read if someone was scrolling through Wattpad and passed your story. I’d try resizing them, and moving them up higher on the cover.

Here’s mine.
The%20Art%20Of%20Piracy%20And%20Drinking%20Rum

The Captain’s names: Captain in Barbossa’s title blends in with his had at the bottom of the c and most of the a due to lack of contrast. Maybe shifting his name/ title up to a solid color background or down. I like it otherwise

Here’s my cover:
Trying%20to%20Make%20It%20Right%202

@ AngelicaToxin13

I would rate your cover a 6 out of 10. The picture is pretty sharp and easily recognizable. I feel that the title is in a great place and a good size very clear. However I think it is a bit useless to have the title on there twice. Try just having ‘By: ToxinAngel13’ since its the same username you only need it once. I also feel that the author info should always be in a smaller font so it doesn’t take from the actual book… the exception being if you are a celebrity or extremely well known author to a point where the name itself draws readers in. I also don’t get what needs fixing from just looking at the cover so I would like to see a blurb or something on this kind of cover.
Hope it helps you!!

Removed my cover because I was skipped but wanted to leave the feed back up for the previous person. good luck!:cry:

captain_marvel__my_mother__prologue_teaser__by_e31-dczsk8y

CAPTAIN MARVEL: MY MOTHER

Just a simple traditional illustration for my fanfic cover. No title written.

The%20Key%20to%20Her%20Heart%20Cover%202

so, whaddya think?
no, seriously, please give me some feedback/criticism!

2 Likes

Is the book Neverland inspired?

If so water does not give off Neverland vibes

I LOVE it; very simple yet beautiful. (I’m jealous) It literally doesn’t need to be changed but your name, its a bit small and thin

My COVER

Also, how do you make your cover appear so small?

So…Do you like it?

6/10 Overall it’s a nice and simple cover, the title though was cropped on the ends. Which attributes to the slightly lower score. This is more a visual aesthetic suggestion, but making the title two lines and centered? I dunno, I’m a sucker for long words on top with short words under them lol. But anyway, yeah…nice job overall!

Here is mine, I feel like it might be a tad too small though. I’ll adjust that as soon as I get home where my master copy is.

1 Like

I wish that I could see more of it, but it does seem blurry from what I can see and I think it would seem a tiny bit smoother if the title were centered! On another note, it’s intriguing and makes me want to go see what the book is about. 6/10
Serendipity

9/10 I think it’s really cute and the font is clear and I like how the focus is mainly on the two people and all the background stuff in blurred out.

1 Like

Here is my cover for my book Breaking Eden. It now has over 110K reads!