GET YOUR COVER RATED

feedback-offered
discussion

8/10. I really like this! I love the minimalist image and all the text in the background.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 Likes

Gorgeous, high-quality image with nice alternating fonts and a good color scheme. I also like where the author’s name is placed. Doesn’t seem like my kind of book, but 10/10.

all%20i%20see%20cover%20cropped

2 Likes

8/10 I like the reflection thing and I can read all the words on the cover but I’m not a huge fan of the ‘All I See’ font and the placement of these specific words. It just looks a little too odd. Also, considering you mention fame, I’m assuming the story is to do with celebrity status, maybe a musician or actor? I could be wrong but the cover actually gives a fantasy /magic vibe and in the background I think that’s a gas tank? I don’t really understand that. But generally, it looks quite mysterious and enticing.

3 Likes

9/10 So I really love the how clear the Image is and the placement of the title . The cover coupled with the little snippet at the top give me an over all concept of this girl sneaking around and spying . Good job tying all this together.
Letters To Mars

7/10 I like it. If only the picture was clearer, the author’s name was in a different font, and the arrow thingy was gone then I would have given a 9/10.

3 Likes

9/10. i think it all goes nicely together and i love the font style and colour! it alone tells me what kind of genre the story might be. also, the colour scheme of the font goes well together.

4 Likes

9/10 I like the color combination and the choice of fonts. Simple but eye catching :slight_smile:

as

2 Likes

8/10 The title stands out and I love the overall simplicity of it. I’d try to make the author’s name more prominently displayed, though.

1 Like

I really like this cover, but I would imagine that in the smaller form that people when see when they’re scrolling through a list the font would probably be difficult to read.

It also feels like it fits the horror or sci-fi genre rather than the teen fiction genre.

10/10 for the cover, but probably only 6/10 when I associate it with teen fiction and consider the difficult to read font in a smaller imagine (I’m just guessing on the second part).

1 Like

Love the layout. “A Caffeinated Novel” made me both laugh and crave another coffee.
At first glance, it looks like Chick lit and not YA. So I’d give it an 8/10 (vs. a 9 if it were not YA)

A%20little%20Less%20Liz

1 Like

8/10 Cover could have been better, but I like the hidden human with a phrase and picture.

CQFms4X

1 Like

6/10, purely because the fonts a little hard to read and the moon and stars seem a little too eye-popping.

TLOTOTH

1 Like

8/10 because of the author/tag bit (I think it could work really well, but something’s missing…like some transparency or something…maybe even change one of the colors to yellow to give the orange/teal contrast) and perhaps the title needing a little blending into the background (but that could be nothing. I struggle with the title thing in my own covers)

1 Like

I love the clarity of the picture and the font of the text. However, I don’t find the picture fitting to the title and it’s hard to see what relation the two have to each other. It is not something I would personally read, but it is an intriguing cover that may attract others. 7.5/10

2 Likes

8/10. I like the font you used. It’s simple, yet attractive. The pop of color coming from the umbrella is aesthetically pleasing. Good job!

here is mine:

image1%20(1)

1 Like

7/10 I like your cover, but the font of your title could use a little work. When I see the word ‘Till’ I originally thought it said ‘Tiff’

9/10 I like your cover it is very professional and to the point. Here is mine

1 Like

It doesn’t look very professional to me. Try working on the font a little bit :wink: 7/10

fMvfI9a

2 Likes

1 Like

Love the font! There is a nice texture in the background as well. 9/10!

2 Likes