» Get your cover rated «

I don’t know what to tell about the graphics used in the cover, it feels…I dunno, plain. Or a little bit awkward, per se. But the font you used is good, and the font color stands out from the background, so I’ll give this a 9/10.

Here’s mine:

No%20Ordinary%20Gentlemen%202

8/10: looks really interesting, but the tagline/slimmer text is a little unclear on my screen, not sure if it’s to do with the image resolution. creative design though!

9/10 It’s really simple and fun, I like it a lot!

HELIUS

Too be honest, I don’t really like it. It’s kind of cartoonish, but that’s just a personal preference. But the cover is pretty and pleasing to look at so I’ll give it an 8/10.

Title: Death’s Edge

UNTELLABLE%20(4)

Cartoonish in what way? I was aiming for minimal

i really love it, but then again our covers are both vector style designs so that makes sense :blush:

Thank you :slight_smile:

And it is minimal, but your drawing uses illustrations and that makes it seem kind of, well, cartoonish for me. But I do really like it.

I see, thank you

9.5/10 I like the split between text and photo, with some text in all caps. I try to keep mine simple, and so I think the picture of the bleeding rose is excellent.
the%20end%20times%20time%20travellers-2

@JKDonahue I love the concept of that watch dial on the eye. 6/10. The only reason its getting a bit low is because the font needs a little more attention. A for effort! :smile:

CAMOFLAUGED

@yes_thats_me
7/10 The cover is awesome, but I would have preferred if the font were all in white or red. Also the fact that the title breaks off threw me off a bit.

Thanks for your input!

10/10. There’s nothing to criticize or critique here. This is a beautiful cover.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9/10 Nice cover. I’d say the bottom half of it gets a little busy, but I think this is a great and catchy book cover. Also, I saw your 10/10 rating for the previous one and I agree.

Here’s mine:
Trial_017

7/10 - the image used is really nice and aesthetically pleasing. I’m just not a huge fan of the font work. I think there could be done something more creative with it. Throw some kind of texture on it. Play around a little with it.

che%20novella

8/10! I think the image for this cover is very original, and it goes really well with the font choice and color! Overall it’s harmonious and the only critique I can think of is that it might be a little top-heavy, but honestly I had to think to come up with that ahaha

od

10/10. I love everything about here. The font, the scribbled arrows, the background color, the illustrations of man and woman…they all fit perfectly.

Here’s another one of mine (the story isn’t posted, by the way):
Royal%20Agenda

8/10
I really like the image and the font, but i dont like how the words are split into two. Its a little complicated and confusing at first glance (All i saw was Roy and Age and for 2 seconds i was like huh lol)but other than that its really pretty

-20180516_230144_0001