» Get your cover rated «

9.5/10 I absolutely love it. I zoomed out to check if it’s visible from afar, and perhaps your username could be a little bigger. Honestly that’s the only flaw I love the cover.

For my cover I kindly ask you to excuse the blurriness of the image used, for it was the intention of its original creator
BRUTE

It’s a Viking runic symbol! Ægishjálmr is a sign of strength and victory. Also, you’re so right about the author name. I don’t know why I haven’t spotted that before.

H5dAAKq

Hey, you didn’t rate my cover.

Hey sorry! I was suffering with the reply glitch. I realised I hadn’t reviewed your cover.

4/10 I do like the background image but the blending is not done so well and it is hazy. It is not very clear or eye catching! The text on the other hand looks like a text slap. I know it is . . . but try not to not to make it look like it. But I like the shadow-ish thing that you did with the text. That looks good!

9/10 I really like the simplicity and color scheme though the title is a bit hard to read. Other than that, I love it.

I’m really uncertain of this. I really need topaz though. But go ahead and pick it apart lol

Um, sorry for this, but I just feel wrong about this. It could be the image, because that doesn’t help me see what it’s about, but I think the flaw may be the text font and color. Maybe darken that and get a warmer font? So 6/10

Here’s mine by @AWFrasier

TmNim1J

don’t care for the author name being so much bigger than the title. I do like the contrast of light and night and the shadowy areas, though. :grinning:

Just gonna chime in here and say that’s not the author name. Pi-Gala is :wink:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: That looks like a name.

That’s the title of the book :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm 7/10. I like the simplicity and it really has a mysterious Sherlock vibe to it but I’m not sure what the hue around the mask is. It might be intentional but does look like a png error possibly. The key also seems blurry but that may be my end.

8/10. I really like the overlaying but personally, I don’t like how the title is wavy and I think it would be better if the color was a little more bolder. (since I’m nitpicking, lol- where’s your author name?)

Dark%20Stories2
This cover is for my other account, but the one I have published is by someone else, so if y’all want to see the difference, y’all know wher to find it. :b

(Omg I forgot my name in the cover. This is like the third time I’ve done it in my covers :sob::sob:)

:wink:

6/10 I like the way you incorporated the skull for the dark part and the book for the stories but the font looks a little tacky and not well done in my opinion. Also, I think personally, you might be able to find a better image, although the one you have now isn’t bad and it might just be the text that makes it look weird to me.

In%20Memorium
This cover is for my FanFic account and is a possible cover for my upcoming story. The text may be a bit blurry at this size, but I don’t know how to size it down to Wattpad size.

Haha, at least forgetting is better than when you can’t find a place for your name… at least in my case. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: (btw, I just noticed now, but is your profile pic Touka from TG?!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

@Ghostly_Girl I’m usually bad with fonts, lol. I’ll see what I can do. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

That looks fabulous! I really dig the manipulation you’ve done with the photos. I’ve seen that stock image before and tried to use it to before I realized that I lacked the skills to make it look remarkable.

I do have to agree with some of the other responses though about how your title looks like the author’s name.

Thanks, but I didn’t make it, the amazing @AWFrasier did.

It looks beautiful all the same! Definitely makes me want to look into your story. Do you know if @AWFrasier is taking commissions? How does one go about commissioning cover art for Wattpad?