Get Your Title Rated Here 💫

Hello everyone!! In this thread you can post the title of the book and the next person must rate it out of ten. Don’t forget to rate the one above you before posting your own title :grin:

This seems fun, are we giving ratings based on solely the title and not a description of the story with the title?

1 Like

yep

Cool, in that case, I’d give it a 9. I’m intrigued and get Japanese Suicide Forest vibes from it.
Mine is titled F***in’ Arizona

8/10 That sounds really humorous to me.

My Turn:

Red Supremacy.

4 Likes

9/10
Sounds like a bloody novel or something like that. I’m a sucker for the color red and well, supremacy. It doesn’t reveal much but it’s captivating. Red is an eye-catching color.

Mine…
The Broken Eclipse
(I know, makes no sense but it’s symbolic)

3 Likes

8/10
It certainly sounds like an interesting read, especially cause of the whole eclipse thing

One of mine:
The Forgotten War

1 Like

9/10
Hell yeah i wanna know what that’s about. That title can invoke so many possibilities.

Mine:
upside down

1 Like

8/10
Me personally that sounds like a realistic style romance maybe? (if that is what you’re going for then 10/10!) I just usually don’t read them as often.

Mine: Floor -87

1 Like

Ooh, nice! Sounds either scifi or thriller! If so, then probably 8 or 9 out of 10. (Just down to personal preference - meaning I would pick it up and read the blurb but only actually read the book if the blurb super interested me as the title feels like it could go either way.)

One of mine: Frozen Flame
(It’s an Epic and Dark Fantasy - made evident by the cover)

1 Like

Hmm. I’ll go seven. It’s a bit generic and doesn’t tell me a whole lot, but a simple name like that can be a strength. Once it gets traction, it’ll gather speed.

Rocky Raccoon and the Dust Plains [Working Title]

1 Like

Noice! I’d give it probably a 6 or 7 as well. Just because it doesn’t sound like anything I’d ever read etc also sounds like a book out of my usual age range read. That said, if it’s some western or something along those lines, or directed at the younger audiences or something, then probably a high 7 or 8 maybe…

Another one of mine: When They Were Gone

1 Like

this seems fun, ok, I give you a 8

one of mine - Spy love

1 Like

I’d give it a solid 8.5. It seems very mysterious or very sad. I’m not sure without a book description.

@rallydeli A solid 7.5. Seems a tad bit generic, but I immediately get the idea that it’ll be a romance-thriller though the way it is framed makes me think there would be some comedy.

My title doesn’t make much sense without the description, but here it goes:

What Comes After

2 Likes

6/10. You already said it yourself, but the title alone doesn’t really say much about the story to me. It could fit into most genders and it’s a bit generic. I imagine it would stand out more when accompanied by a cover and a description.

Demons Have Hearts Too

2 Likes

8/10

The title sounds like something similar to Good Omens. I don’t know why I see Crowley (G.O.) when I read the title but I did. It has the potential to be interesting and I like demon mythology so I might read it.

Petrichor

1 Like

only my favourite scent in the entire world 9/10
i wonder what its about?

mine is Amethyst

2 Likes

Simple and clean. I like it! 8/10

The Curse of Hecate

1 Like

8/10
I loooove everything which has something to do with curse and all. Makes think that your book is about mythology and fantastic stuff …? A little bit of romance too I don’t know x)

Smoke

1 Like

Cool, Mine is: To Obtain A KIng

1 Like