Get Your Title Rated

games

8/10 sounds very romance-y

Shattered Pages

8/10 interesting because the first thing I thought of was how can pages shatter? Yes I know I took it too literally but nevertheless it intrigued me which is what a title ought to do.

Unapologetic Assholes

8/10 interesting because the first thing I thought of was how can pages shatter? Yes I know I took it too literally but nevertheless it intrigued me which is what a title ought to do

9/10 it’s good and I’d read the blurb but it may turn away some readers as it comes across a bit harsh.

She’s the One

7/10 cliché. Would read blurb.

My and Skai

4/10? I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be me or My. Nevertheless it doesn’t really flow.

Valhalla’s Sovereign

• note: Valhalla is not a name of a person, it’s the name of the Asgardian heaven from Norse mythology.

Not bad, 9/10

Lie To Me

7/10 sounds very romance -y or dark romance. Again, a little bit cliché.

Shattered Pages

8/10 Sounds very mysterious and odd since the idea of shattering paper is just a mystery in itself

Doves in the Wind

8/10 would read blurb, looks very interesting and like something I would read.

Ev Against The World

7/10 Reminds me of EVE awakening. I’d probably take a look at it.

Majesty: Royal Vying

Well… You can if you want! wink wink nudge nudge :wink:

bump

Makes me think of one of those books where a jerky prince meets a “normal” girl who hates him and he’s totally shocked by the fact that she hates him so of course he becomes obsessed with her… sorry, wouldn’t read 2/10

Whatever Souls Are Made Of

8/10 sounds like sort of a scary/dark book involving death but with a bit of a twist of humor. Would definitely read.

The Ghosts of Saoirse’s Past

9/10 I like it. Sounds mysterious and I might even read it

On my own

10/10 I like that it gives readers space for imagination about the story contents before reading it! It’s short yet able to attract attention.

What Is Left of This

I like it but I dislike it at the same time. For me, there’s something missing.

What is left of us / would sound better. 7/10

Becoming Bad

9/10 I really like the title. It gets to the point, but it’s also a bit mysterious as to cause and effect.

The End Times Time Travelers

9/10 – interesting! What’s it about? :smiley: I think it’s a little bit of a tongue twister, I actually struggled to say it properly on the first go, lol.

Eli